Reply l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild
I'll Take the Blame EP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8mr-music8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:24 pm
someone needs to upload these for me!! Canadian itunes doesnt have themmmm! THESE SONGS ARE AMAZING I NEEDD ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:25 pm
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ibfzyr --Tiesto mix of BIYH

http://download.yousendit.com/6EC7AB4707B9B308 --Mylo mashup of WWAG

both of them kick a**!!!!!  

Teegytons
Vice Captain

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:24 pm
eek eek eek oh my god i just listened to the EP and it was ******** amazing!!!!!!!!!! i love One Second...it is so weird but ******** awesome!!!!!!!! Tegan sounds so amazing!!!! Back in Your Head sounds exactly the same...was it supposed to sound different?..cause it doesn't...but oh my god One Second is the shizit!!!!! and right now im listenin to "I Take All the Blame" and Sara sounds really ******** cool..this is so weird but friggin the s**t!!!!! heart heart i love it!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:50 pm
amazon_wolf
eek eek eek oh my god i just listened to the EP and it was ******** amazing!!!!!!!!!! i love One Second...it is so weird but ******** awesome!!!!!!!! Tegan sounds so amazing!!!! Back in Your Head sounds exactly the same...was it supposed to sound different?..cause it doesn't...but oh my god One Second is the shizit!!!!! and right now im listenin to "I Take All the Blame" and Sara sounds really ******** cool..this is so weird but friggin the s**t!!!!! heart heart i love it!

YEAH I KNOW I GOT IT! MY FAVORITE SONG ONE SECOND! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! IT IS SO ******** AMAZING!!!  

8mr-music8

Teegytons
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:28 pm
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

YEAH I KNOW I GOT IT! MY FAVORITE SONG ONE SECOND! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! IT IS SO ******** AMAZING!!!
OH MY GOD ME ******** TOO!!!!!AHHAHAA IT'S SO WONDERFUL!!!!!! i didn't think it was possible but i love them even more!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:07 pm
amazon_wolf
addex_merder
amazon_wolf

OH MY GOD ME ******** TOO!!!!!AHHAHAA IT'S SO WONDERFUL!!!!!! i didn't think it was possible but i love them even more!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I KNOW! ITS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! ahhh LOVE EM!  

8mr-music8

l. fraud. ll. death. lll.confidence : The Official Tegan and Sara Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces