Submit

27x
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:40 pm
At any rate, normality is subjective to:
1.First person
2.Second person.
3.Third person

In otherwords, many people have their own ideas of normal. Most people have two strategies to get attention.

One, act normal. That way they blend in, and make friends
Two, act strange(the more common strategy). People act strange, and misunderstood, to stand out, and get attention in their own way. This is why people always act hurt, and robbed, or say they had a bad childhood, weather they did or not.

Normality, is subjective, and it is good if you like socializing. Some people, are not interested in socializing, so the subjective concept has no effect on them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:00 pm
There is no such thing as normal because it is opinion based. My definition of normal may be different from yours.  

Lawliet Yushira

Light-of-Essence

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:40 pm
There is no such thing as "normal". Everyone has their own opinion on what it means to them, but their definitions are differentiated so there is no one answer to what is regular, usual etc. We are all different from one another and this is what makes us similar; whatever one group may consider cool may be in contrast of another. Most likely, in one group there will never be two people that will like or dislike everything in exactly the same way. Now... I ask you this...
How could one conform to a standard that doesn't exist?

I swear i did not copy this off of anyone. I wrote it before I read other people's responses.... Perhaps this is the typical response. makes you think, doesn't it?  
Philosophy Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff