Reply Models and Artwork
Original Gundam Model Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:32 pm
Here's some newer pictures I took, along with my -somewhat- painted Force Impulse done up in Blast colors. The NG blast pack is currently mounted on the flyer carrier. You and I had the same idea with the spare Leopard-D parts, and I also mounted some of the other spares as you can see.

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:26 pm
anyone have the slightest of clues if the Aile Strike pack can fit onto a Gundam Astray?

talking 1/100?

Anyway, does anyone still have their model guide for a 1/100 Aile Strike?
I would like the part number for the striker pack  

Vivio1412

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:33 am
Barsona

Check the instruction manual scans on this page to see if it lists the part numbers you need.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:25 pm
ChibiDuo
Barsona

Check the instruction manual scans on this page to see if it lists the part numbers you need.

thanks, that helped a lot
now the only thing s, if it fits....
which it ******** can't Bandai make the extra thruster backpack for the astray!
gah!
speaking of Astray
User Image
samurai mode (b/c of the katana)
User ImageUser Image
paladin mode (b/c of the big buster sword)
User ImageUser Image
sentry mode (b/c of my gatling)
this is still 80% complete

and this model IS SUCKING THE LIFE AWAY FROM ME!
I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED MY 1/100 DESTINY B/C OF THIS!
GAHHH!!

[edit]I shall name this blademaster, Gaolaigar (b/c I can't use Gaogaigar, and Gaofigar, due to copyright issue...Although, the name can probably breach it anyway...=P -Let's go Gaolaigar!)  

Vivio1412

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:11 pm
Barsona
gah!

I'm not sure if it'll work, but in 1/144 terms I've been meaning to see if the NG M1 Astray backpack fits the HG Astrays.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:43 pm
ChibiDuo
Barsona
gah!

I'm not sure if it'll work, but in 1/144 terms I've been meaning to see if the NG M1 Astray backpack fits the HG Astrays.

wouldn't it be too small?  

Vivio1412

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:57 pm
Barsona
ChibiDuo
Barsona
gah!

Well they're both the same scale, and I believe the flight pack on the M1s is the same that Lowe mounted on Red Frame.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:55 pm
ChibiDuo
Barsona
gah!

The question was on the 1/100 scale.  

Ophiuchus
Captain

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:49 am
bear with me on this post, it' pretty long:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
DGP = Destiny Gundam Pride (b/c other than the weapons, the color is red, white and blue, with the hint of some yellow. Getting the drift?)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
The story of Blue:
He came in, with the left shoulder armor destroyed. Yet, he still kicked a**. Even when the Lazer Rifle's ammo ran out, he fought on. One by one he destroyed the enemy MS, and finally he dismantled the enemy forces. Victorious he was, but in the end, the enemy commander was his best friend...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:59 am
User Image

this is dedicated to those who will die, those who are dead, and to those who are fighting currently.  

Vivio1412

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:24 pm
Barsona
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/spiritweaverainu/original/DGP_final.jpg
this is dedicated to those who will die, those who are dead, and to those who are fighting currently.

Ugh, no offense dude, but that green looks disgusting. Judging from that picture, the yellow doesn't really go well either. The red torso with dark blue wings is a pretty cool idea though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:44 am
ChibiDuo
Barsona
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/spiritweaverainu/original/DGP_final.jpg

Ugh, no offense dude, but that green looks disgusting. Judging from that picture, the yellow doesn't really go well either. The red torso with dark blue wings is a pretty cool idea though.

well, unfortunately, the only green I had at that time, was not modeling paint, but paint paint. As well, I was kiding around with the Green fingers (it was going to represent soemthing like shining/god fingers). The torso vent part, yea that's a sotry. I accidentally threw away the little things that jut out from there... SO I had to improvise (b/c buying two little parts, is really not worth the money and time waiting). At first, I was trying to go for a Zeta like torso, until I ******** up, and decided I let imagination take place... If I was a real modeler, I would have made his yellow sockets on his hands, into stars.  

Vivio1412

NewtypeS3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:49 am
Customized OYW kits? sweatdrop

[Points to his rack of kits.]

Lessee, I got so bored last week that I even cooked up stats for these suckers, not to mention reasons for construction... sweatdrop

Model Number: JGS3-01MS BS
Code name: Buster Sword
Unit type: Buster melee test type
Manufacturer: Junk Guild, S3 branch
Operator: None, sitting in collection.
First deployment: AD 2004
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 18.86 meters
Weight: max gross weight 84.2 metric tons
Construction: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Phase Shift (PS) armor
Fixed armaments: 2 x "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; "Schwert Gewehr" 15.78 meter anti-ship sword, stored on back, hand-carried in use; "BlitzKreig" Beam Knife, mounted on left forearm, used in close-range combat; "Midas Messer" beam boomerang, mounted on left shoulder of Sword armor, hand-carried in use; 1 x 220mm 6-barrel missile pod, mounted on right shoulder

Model Number: JGS3-02MS MB
Code name: M1 Buster
Unit type: Long-range assault unit test type
Manufacturer: Junk Guild, S3 branch
Operator: None, sitting in collection
First deployment: AD 2004
Dimensions: head height 17.53 meters
Weight: max gross weight 53.5 metric tons
Construction: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
Fixed armaments: 2 x "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x Type 70 beam saber, mounted behind left shoulder, hand-carried in use; 350mm gun launcher, mounted behind right arm, can be combined with 94mm high-energy rifle, hand-carried in use; 94mm high-energy rifle, mounted behind left arm, can be combined with 350mm gun launcher, hand-carried in use; 1 x 220mm 6-barrel missile pod, mounted on left shoulder
Optional hand armaments: Type 71 beam rifle

Model Number: JGS3-03MS DC / MBF-P04 Gray Frame
Code name: Astray Gray Frame Demon Custom

[Still working on this one - it's a complicated kitbash]

Model Number: JGS3-04MS DSKa (MkII)
Code name: Deathscythe VerKa Mk II
Unit type: Stealth Assault
Manufacturer: Junk Guild, S3 Branch
Specifications: Job offered by Mr. Maxwell, request to make Deathscythe Hell Custom more friendly to children.
Operator: Duo Maxwell
First deployment: AD 2005
Dimensions: head height 16.3 meters
Weight: empty 7.2 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
Construction: gundanium alloy
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
Performance ability levels: fighting 140; weapons 120; speed 160; power 120; armor 120
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; 2 x hyper jammer ECM suite on backpack; self-destruct system
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x machinecannon, fire-linked, mounted on torso; beam scythe, stored in recharge rack on rear waist armor, hand-carried in use; buster shield, equipped with beam blade, can be launched at taget and retrieved

Model number: JGS3-05MS KC
Code name: Tallgeese Kushrenada Custom
Unit type: High-Mobility Melee Mobile Suit
Manufacturer: Junk Guild, S3 Branch
Specifications: Mr. Kushrenada offered job, had weapons he would like to test out before he finalized Epyon.
Operator: None, sitting in collection.
Rollout: AD 2005
First deployment: AD 2005 - the WinEVA incident.
Dimensions: head height 17.4 meters
Weight: empty 8.8 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
Construction: titanium alloy
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
Performance ability levels: fighting 120; weapons 120; speed 150; power 130; armor 120
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; self-destruct system, DVD Player, Treize Kushrenada-based AI.
Fixed armaments: 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in orignal shield, hand-carried in use; 1 x Mega Beam Saber, 'borrowed' from a spare Epyon and installed; 1 x Hear Rod + Extra Shield on left arm
Optional hand armaments: shield, can be optionally mounted on right shoulder

Model Number: JGS3-06MS AS
Code name: Astray Striker

Model Number: JGS3-07MS FWZ
Code name: Fallen Wing Zero

----

Model Number: GAT-X105+AQM/E-X04
Code Name: Gunbarrel Strike Mu Custom (Ver Destiny)
Specifications: Mr. la Flaga wanted to be as flashy as Kira and Athrun for Destiny.

Model Number: RX-78-GS3
Code name: G3 S3 Custom

Model Number: RX-78-C
Code Name: Casval Custom Gundam
Specifications: Mr. Asnable wanted a Custom Gundam for his appearance in ZZ - that fell through.

Model Number: RX-78-A
Code Name: Amuro Custom Gundam
Specifications: Mr. Ray wanted his 'Gundam pimped out.'

Model Number RX-78GP-01-FbC
Code name: GP-01Fb Casval Custom
Specifications: Mr. Asnable wanted a Custom Gundam for his appearance in 0083 - that fell through.

Model Number: RX-78-NT-1C
Code name: 'Alex' Casval Custom
Specifications: Mr. Asnable wanted a Custom Gundam for his appearance in 0080 - that fell through.

Model Number: RX-78-NT-1-A
Code name: 'Alex' Amuro Custom
Specifications: Mr. Ray wanted to see what it would have looked like had he actually gotten his Gundam.
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/s3republicofmst/images/RX78NT1_Amuro.jpg

Model Number: RX-79(G)-HiMoC
Code name: Ground Gundam High Mobility Casval Custom
Specifications: Mr. Asnable wanted a Custom Gundam for his appearance in 08th MS Team - that fell through.
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/s3republicofmst/images/RX-78G_Gundam_Char_Custom.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/s3republicofmst/images/RX-78G_Gundam_Char_Full.jpg
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/s3republicofmst/images/RX-78G_Gundam_Char_close.jpg

Model Number: SD-001
Code Name: Hi-Nu SD Gundam

Model Number: SD-002
Code name: MP Nu SD Gundam  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:50 am
Barsona
ChibiDuo
Barsona
gah!

That... and a good chunk of the packpack is attached to the back piece of the NG Astray M1.

I've tried. >_>  

NewtypeS3

Vivio1412

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:39 am
don't use angelfire
we can't see the images  
Models and Artwork

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers