Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:32 am
Yayaya!!! The new guild is up! You guys did an awesome job, Lang and AD. xd Yay, I finally post again because Gaia will let me, but I've been to the movies yesterday to watch King Arthur. That was okay, it wasn't awesome awesome, did anyone else watch it? sweatdrop

I can't wait for the Art Party on Friday the 13th! eek That's the day my friend flies home from Japan, and I can't help feeling a bit paranoid, I hope she gets back alright and in one piece. sweatdrop

The new hangout rawks teh sawks. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:37 am
*is hugged, hugs back* Good to see your poking around today AD. I hope you get the 13th off and can be around for the whole art party. I must draw an Evil AD, or maybe an evil group pic. 3nodding

Mmmm sharks, actually Mmmm shark candy since I hate seafood of any kind. Grrr must go get candy Katies appartment has a serious lack (as in zero candy) I've been getting the crazy urges but she wouldn't let me leave to get candy. But now she's at work so time for a candy run whee , I so going to get yelled at for this.

Ok off to get candy, later loves heart

Akahoshi

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:52 am
DarkishStar - Thanks! whee I haven't seen that movie yet. I probably won't, either.

Akahoshi - Caandy! xd I'll try to get the 13th off. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:00 am
I saw The Village two days ago... I REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLYYYYYYY want one of those "Those we don't speak of's" as a pet ^^. There so sexy! I didn't see King Arthur though... I was gonna, but it dropped out of the theaters before I could find time to watch it...  

Utsero

Songjewel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:49 am
'Hoshi - okie dokey! :Xd this will be fun.

Is there anybody else who wants to set up a swap with me ahead of time, and then swap when I get back? (That will be like, around the 18th) I have my markes and colored pencils now, unlike last art party! Woot! All neat and organized in a locking metal case!

Sorry I wasn't overly creative with my join request, AD. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:58 pm
Yes, we all must draw lots of evil pictures. twisted

Akahoshi: I detest seafood too. My friends cannot understand why, but I really hate fish, dead or alive.

Utsero: Kind Arthur was an okay movie, maybe it's good you didn't see it. whee

Songjewel: Metal locking case. Lol. ^^  

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Utsero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:25 pm
Yeah... i still would have liked to have seen it though. But i saw the Bourne Supremect twice instead stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:36 pm
I have candy

And I'm going to get yelled at stupid blue sucker made my lips and tounge blue and it's won't come off. Oh well candy is worth being yelled at.

Songjewel - Thanks for reminding me to get art stuffs.

AD - It's good to see things are being checked of your list, I can't wait till the last one gets checked off.

DarkishStar - Yes I has that problem to but in my case it's a girlfriend that stares at me and tells me how much I should eat fish. It won't happen becuase fish alive/dead/cooked makes my tummy sick.

Ok now to try and draw something for Songjewels contest, and wait for Katie to come home so I can eat.
(1 more hour)

Akahoshi

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:02 pm
*Meep*

I sure hope the art party beings back the life to this guild, and get us all back into the craziness that we all know and love.

Ok good night heart heart

-Supid note- My Katie has been telling me that my avatar has a sexy evil look going now so I guess I'm dressed for the party whee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:03 pm
'Hoshi - heart heart

You guys DO realize that knowing me doesn't mean you'll win something, right? xd I'm gonna try to be a non-partisan judge. Just makin sure. ninja

...I don't know how that second post got there. OR how it got QUOTED. wtf?  

Songjewel

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:06 pm
Wonky, wonky Gaia.

Akahoshi - I can't wait, either.

Sj - Gaia's so odd today. I deleted the post for you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:24 pm
hehe I'm still up because there's a Katie on my lap that need to check her e-mail.

Songjewel - I know your not going to play favorites, I just need to get at least a rough sketch of the pose done soon or I will never finish it. sweatdrop

Anyway my sexy dead weight is gone, * is slapped* so now it's really time for sleep.

Akahoshi

Songjewel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:25 pm
Thanks AD ^^

LOL. I know you don't expect me to play favorites...just posting a standard disclaimer. blaugh Off to pimp out my banner. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:26 am
eek My, all this talk over shark candy, art partys and movies xd

The artistic bunch has such a great taste in selecting topics for overly-random conversation xd xd  

Memai-kins

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:18 am
right.... so i propose there to be a rememberance of the Underwear Arrrtists.... perhaps a comeback? eek

xd i think i'm gonna go get my undies again >.>

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces