Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Asgard Academy
Grand Library: Main Floor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chocobo_muffins rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:23 pm
After Albiore made sure the girl was okay, he rushed off again. Striding through the endless aisles of books, he thought quickly. Perhaps he should just shadow them until they found the book, then take it...

[as for the circulation desk rules, just RP that out, and consider how much time it might take you to reach it.]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:04 pm
Entry # 00010

"Hey!" Sorce hissed, glaring at Oisin as Shade laughed her non-corporeal head off. "Give me back my shoe, you crazy elf!"  

Shade-chan

Steles
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:31 pm
[[sorry bout that]]

Oisin seemed to come to a slow pace then stop when he heard something yelling quite loudly at him.

'IDIOT!!!IDIOT!!!IDIOT!!!!'

"How did this happen..?" Oisin asked himself as he looked at the shoe from different perspectives as if expecting it to be what he expected. "Coulda swore.." He scratched his head as he leaned against a bookshelf deep in thought.

'Waaah, look what you did Lugh..now we're going to lose." The spirit cried/whined.

"We? You did absolutely nothing.." Oisin calmly walked back and slid the shoe where the brick was, taking the brick in the process, then walking off. Having no idea where this table was...

'Lucky!' She cheered.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:38 pm
Victoria snickered as she whatched the blue maester almost colide with a girl from her vantage point, sitting on the bookshelf, and dash off again. "He looks like hes in a hurry Star." she said whith her trademark grin.

"You cant even leave maesters alone can you?"

"Of course not, their the most fun." she said standing up and chased after the maester on top of the shelves.  

Malincanac

chocobo_muffins rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:58 pm
Albiore rounded another corner. And another. And another. Nothing. He could hear them, somewhere far off... He smirked. "I said that I couldn't use magic to find the book... but what about the other contestants?" He stopped short and started to cast a spell, mist vapors coming off his fingertips.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:01 pm
Trakual walked slowly into the library being forced to watch over the little girl that plagued him so, accompanied by his floating glyph. He tucked his leathery wings behind his back as he walked through the rows of books looking of her. "Why do I get stuck baby-sitting you?" He said unamused by his fellow flanks latest efforts when he finally reached her.  

ShadowFeindX86

Malincanac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:20 pm
"Becasue im so cute you cant stay away." she said with a grin. "Now shush hes doing something interesting."

Star Seraphim manifests himself behind her. "Please try and talk her out of this one. I cant."

"Wheres your sence of adventure Star?" she said still watching the maester.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:36 pm
"No." he said flatly and without even looking at her pushed her over to the other side of the book shelf. The skull looked over at her Alteranima "You should try hitting her. " he shamelessly suggested then turned to Takul "Hey, Takul while were here we should find a book on bones." The Deamon looked at the skull and nodded "That is a good idea."  

ShadowFeindX86

Malincanac

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:59 pm
AS takul pushed her off she was busy cursing him in her mind. Her glamourshowing up weakly she fliped over in teh air and landed seemingly in mid air as if unnaffected by gravity about 3 inches above the maesters head. "Remind me to hurt you when we get back!" she yelled as he droped off the other side looking for his book.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:50 pm
He ignored he fellow flanks acrobatics and turned to his teacher "Eh, I don't think we need a book. What we need is to find the teacher I was told of."

"Why are you so intent on finding her?" The skull asked close to hitting his student on the head

He turned to her "Right, cripple as soon as we get back to Red Kaiser base, I'll remember." he said with a chuckle the turned to the skull "Because my floating mentor, lychens are much like us deamons, possessing the beauty of a human for with the bold power of and inhuman form." he explained "Yet I'm stuck making sure Vicky doesn't get into trouble...or any more trouble than she already is." he said hanging his head.

The skull nodded the two did have much better things to do than watch the child "I would have been better if she at least looked attractive or acted more like an adult than a child."

The deamon sighed "But she's human what can I do, it's not like she's lived as long as we have."  

ShadowFeindX86

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:17 pm
Albiore sensed the air shift above his head; his reflexes reacted, diving forward into a roll and landing in a crouched position, looking up at the girl that had come close to beaning him.

"Ah... hello... You would be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:53 pm
It took her a moment to realize taht she was being adressed. She turned her head quickly to face him still floating in the air but very slowly decending. "Oh, me im Victoria kris, flank of red kaiser. and youre the maester of blue is im not mistaken." she said tring to salvage the situation she hated being at a disadvantage.  

Malincanac

chocobo_muffins
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:47 pm
He nodded. "Yes, Albiore Ciquadea... You're the Red Kaiser Flank? Interesting to meet you... Sorry, but I simply must run right now, I have a childish game to win..." He dashed off down the aisles again, the mist vapors reappearing on his fingertips, seeming to lead him down a certain path...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:07 pm
She whatched him go with the mist apearantly leading him sonewhere. "Hes kinda cute." she muttered to herself as she finnaly reached the floor. she slowly started walking in the direction he was going it seemed like it was going to be fun.  

Malincanac

Shade-chan rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Shade-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:56 pm
Entry # 00011

Sorce growled violently as he put his shoe back on, muttering about crazy elves. Shade's laughter was really getting on his nerves.

"This game is getting really annoying..."  
Asgard Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces