Reply The Homestarmy
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akatsuki Yamato

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:47 am
Sange, hey what up man. I like the guild and the series. Nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:31 pm
I am Heeroshi aka Default Boxer Man!
you can call me Boxer Man i will get better boxers later but i am
short on gold
i am Boxer Man by well when i am happy and want to
be the prank happy hero and well when i am bored and upset i am heeroshi the cool calm guy!  

Heeroshi

Cojo23

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:50 pm
im curtis  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:12 pm
showtunes reporting for duty!
im a big fan of homestar and love the guild!  

showtunes

Wa-Win

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:16 pm
Wa-Win here.....

I love homestar runner, and i love fhqwgads.... lol.... but i will never ever ever write a song about SIBBY!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:51 pm
Wa-Win
Wa-Win here.....

I love homestar runner, and i love fhqwgads.... lol.... but i will never ever ever write a song about SIBBY!!!

Awe, but i love sibby songs!

"I will never ever ever ever ever ever write a song about sibby" That was strong bad, coming in at number one with, I will never write a song about sibby...  

Sange
Crew

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:52 pm
i'm kayla...but i usually go by fload(don't ask) stare . i like mountain dew..and chow mein...and the cheat...but i don't know how to make sigs sweatdrop ......"come on up in my boat, fish! come on up in my boat, fish fish!"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 4:42 am
Phoebe Of Une
i'm kayla...but i usually go by fload(don't ask) stare . i like mountain dew..and chow mein...and the cheat...but i don't know how to make sigs sweatdrop ......"come on up in my boat, fish! come on up in my boat, fish fish!"

I've already asked the about Fload thing and the only answer i get (usually from your sister) is - "Look at her! She Floady!" its generally returned with a confused stare.  

Sange
Crew

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:22 pm
Sange
Phoebe Of Une

I've already asked the about Fload thing and the only answer i get (usually from your sister) is - "Look at her! She Floady!" its generally returned with a confused stare.

yeah. she does say that. but i guess she's allowed because it was her and my older brother that made it up and gave it to me. it used to bug me, but now i'm just like "meh. w/e." but i have many other less...we'll say kind, nicknames.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:32 pm
Phoebe Of Une
Sange
Phoebe Of Une

yeah. she does say that. but i guess she's allowed because it was her and my older brother that made it up and gave it to me. it used to bug me, but now i'm just like "meh. w/e." but i have many other less...we'll say kind, nicknames.

Awe, thats not very nice! Give me names, and i'll hunt them down with my blood thirsty blades!  

Sange
Crew

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:25 pm
Sange
Phoebe Of Une
Sange
Phoebe Of Une

Awe, thats not very nice! Give me names, and i'll hunt them down with my blood thirsty blades!

no dice. i was different back then so it didn't bug me and i rightfully earned most of them AND i'm still friends with some of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:28 am
Phoebe Of Une
Sange
Phoebe Of Une
Sange
Phoebe Of Une

no dice. i was different back then so it didn't bug me and i rightfully earned most of them AND i'm still friends with some of them.

Hmm... Very well then. Just be that way smile  

Sange
Crew

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:09 pm
Hmm... Very well then. Just be that way smile

don't worry, i will be. blaugh whatcha gonna do about it? wink  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:52 am
Hiyas! I'm Jse, but call me whatever your heart desires. Anways, I think it's pretty obvious what my real name is ..*cough* chester*cough*
The Poopsmith is sexy and I have just noticed all the stupid spelling mistakes I make in this guild smile

JSE

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:04 am
JSE
Hiyas! I'm Jse, but call me whatever your heart desires. Anways, I think it's pretty obvious what my real name is ..*cough* chester*cough*
The Poopsmith is sexy and I have just noticed all the stupid spelling mistakes I make in this guild smile
Hi whatever your heart desires, I'm Emradrig  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces