Submit

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:48 pm
Tsu, I had an idea. That it depends on what class you're in.

This will be an example, though my stats aren't this.

The rating will be from a 1-10 for students, teachers can be on a higher level. The abilities also effect the stats. Such as, healing and defence, they will have a lower attack, but a higher defence and magic ability(magic refurs to the special abilities, such as me changing forms, or casting spells, or anything like that) or if you're in the asassin, you'll have a higher speed and endurance. or in Tsu's gclass, you'll have a high attack rate and more power. And, in RP's, do we get Karma? I say, depending on what class you're in, Karma varies. Teachers start out with about 5 Karma, but the students get 10. Karma allows you to boost your ability temp. by one or two points, depending on an endurance save. And our health? I'm strill questioning that. I think our posts should decide our health.

My status(Example):

Strength: 6
Defence: 14
Magic: 17
Power: 11
Endurance: 10
Agility: 10
Karma(example): 5/3 (I have 5, and i've used two)
Health: ??

This is an example, not my actual stats. this is for debating purposes. any ideas other then this, or agreements/disagreements?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:24 pm
do I need to get my dice?  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:28 pm
Hmm. I don't know. I've got several dice. but i'm going by the way I know how to roleplay. ><; not everyone roleplays the way I do sweatdrop I learned from my brothers...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:35 pm
I play dnd so I have 2 sets of dice.  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:39 pm
I play AD&D. I also play Marvel super heros. and I make up my own roleplays. but online rolepl;ays are diff. and my brothers roleplay with me mostly online  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:44 pm
my group is playing starwars now because the DM got tired of running AD&D. he had 3 of them a week, so I understand why he wanted something diffrent.  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:52 pm
Yeah, me and my brothers were doing a Starwars rp . But the left for home/school. And so yeah. We'll continue it when they come back. We just normally screw around with our characters online and try to beat the crap out of each other XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:55 pm
my DM works more with story then fighting. sometimes I don't even use my dice because I'm a fighter type  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:59 pm
Our real life games are mostly storyline, but our online ones we just try to beat the crap out of one another XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:02 pm
ha ha but back to your idea is there a limit with the stats?  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:17 pm
50. The highest stat you can go is 50 50 in a roleplay would be a red, instant kill. so it would be like a level 100. Even teachers normally don't get that high. But that's why we train. Even teachers train. So yeah. I think the highest would be about 50 or less. *shrugs* Karma would have a limit at 25. and health, I don't know. I don't really care how high our health can get. Unless you wanna have handycaps in the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:21 pm
what happens it two people fighting have the same stat and how whould students from one class raise their stats from a diffrent class without karma?  

windgear

windgear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:43 pm
may I suggest that posts is like points and it cost more to put them in a stat that your class doesn't teach since your learning on your own?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:55 pm
That sounds good.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:02 am
its a good idea but keep in mind the # of post boosts up what they are good at like speed or strength...ect... like mine would be mainly tactics and speed I made a chart so people of this guild can post and make up there own be sure to post there you two and spread the word so people can do the same.  
RPG Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff