Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:55 pm
JSE
Hmm yea, there's an idea. Even though you totally weren't getting at this, I should get lots of prizes and gift wrap all of them and sometimes it'll be really awesome and sometimes it'll suck and none of us will ever know 'cause they can all look the same..
Did that make sense?

Actually, that would work out pretty well! As long as there are garunteed some good prizes. If you wrapped them all up the same, not even you would know what's inside them, so that would work very well. I'm liking the idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:28 pm
Sange
JSE
Hmm yea, there's an idea. Even though you totally weren't getting at this, I should get lots of prizes and gift wrap all of them and sometimes it'll be really awesome and sometimes it'll suck and none of us will ever know 'cause they can all look the same..
Did that make sense?

Actually, that would work out pretty well! As long as there are garunteed some good prizes. If you wrapped them all up the same, not even you would know what's inside them, so that would work very well. I'm liking the idea.
Uhhg, it's a talent..me and my smart-thinkingnessess.
Well, ofcourse I'd make sure there were good prizes. Hopefully more good than bad.
That's why I'm saving up lots.

JSE

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:48 pm
JSE
Sange
JSE
Did that make sense?

Uhhg, it's a talent..me and my smart-thinkingnessess.
Well, ofcourse I'd make sure there were good prizes. Hopefully more good than bad.
That's why I'm saving up lots.

PM me a list of items u got and want and i would actually help u fund some of it when u get around to making the trivia thingy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:34 am
Oki doki ..smokey^^  

JSE

Samarathin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:09 am
Yes, it made sence... like we'd have a AVI of the week, or month or something, and give them a ranom gift...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:38 pm
Well I guess maybe that could work..not like it's my call either way but the thing is it sorta goes off the topid of the Homestar site.
On the other hand if you based it on who's showen through by posting, recruiting, and reviewing and all that then it will make people more into it.
Wo0t.

JSE

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 12:59 am
Samarathin
Yes, it made sence... like we'd have a AVI of the week, or month or something, and give them a ranom gift...

For that one, we would need a MUCH greater guild membership to pull it off successfully. We would also need a much higher guild participation rate. The problem with the participation is that i can say anything i want about it and it wont apply to any of you that actually read this cuz you actually are participating in the guild. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:31 pm
Sange
Samarathin

For that one, we would need a MUCH greater guild membership to pull it off successfully. We would also need a much higher guild participation rate. The problem with the participation is that i can say anything i want about it and it wont apply to any of you that actually read this cuz you actually are participating in the guild. *sigh*
*Gives him hug* It's okee...*tries to think of reasuring words..sighs and gives up*  

JSE

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 2:23 pm
JSE
Sange
Samarathin

*Gives him hug* It's okee...*tries to think of reasuring words..sighs and gives up*

*shrugs* ah, its not a problem. Those inactive members give me bragging rights anyways as to how many people i have in my guild. Im really not that concerned anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:43 pm
^Ouch whee  

JSE

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:32 pm
JSE
^Ouch whee

ouch? what for? your active enough in the forum, so its obviously not targeted at you.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:39 pm
*thinks* Hmm, you're right *skips away*  

JSE

uckfairco

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:37 pm
I just suggest that you don't a price for the guild because that's one of the reasons why some of my friends aren't joining, and it's a little early for it. I know of two other guilds that have well over 500 people in them and don't have a price. Just sayin'.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 5:21 pm
uckfairco
I just suggest that you don't a price for the guild because that's one of the reasons why some of my friends aren't joining, and it's a little early for it. I know of two other guilds that have well over 500 people in them and don't have a price. Just sayin'.

But it's just 5 gold O.o  

Zeh Rickster
Crew

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:03 pm
uckfairco

they can't spare 5 gold?! give me thier usernames and i'll pay them double that to join! no, make that triple or quadruple if they want. and i feel strapped for cash around 2000 gold xp wow.

I geuss i could run a promotion or whatever for a while with no entry fee and spare the 5 bucks... er... gold. Yeah, i geuss i'll do that.  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff