Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:12 am
Kitana: *smiles a nice big friendly smile at him* Not at all. This is Kiska Mori, and I'm Kitana Chrichi. *scoots over so he can move his seat closer to see the book better, looks back down at book*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 am
Manakou: Thank you very much. Hello*waves at Kiska and smiles* It's very nice to meet you two.*scoots over and looks at the book*  

Manakou007

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:21 am
Kiska: *Gives him a friendly smile* Hey you're just like me...I two forgot my book. *then looks at Kitana* well, what am i suppose to do tonight?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:28 am
Manakou: *looks back at Kiska and then Kitana* well he didnt say we didnt have to do anything except read the book right?  

Manakou007

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:28 am
Kitana: *sighs* I guess I can go to the party after work... I know you really want to go after all. I'll meet you there. *gives her friend a reassuring smile, then looks back down to the book, but talked kind of quietly, not wanting to ruin the boys chances of learning... Although he never gave a name... So she looks over to him* I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:33 am
Manakou: *looks at Kitana confused* Uh..did you mean me? Uhm my name is Manakou, sorry for the lack of manners in introduction *Looks down while smiling nervously and turns red*  

Manakou007

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:35 am
Kiska: *looks at Manakou and shrugs then thinks* you know your're right Mr. Leguizamo only said to open the book and start and it seems like it's only reading, so we read. Kitana...read it to us will you? *looking at Kitana when asking then looks at Manakou after Kitana askes for his name* yeah who are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:38 am
Manakou*looks at Kiska and mumbles* Im Manakou, you can just call me whatever you want though  

Manakou007

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:38 am
Kitana: *continues to smile a warm, friendly smile... And mind you, she is meaning it, it's not fake* Manakou... Is it your last name, or first name? *not wanting to be too familiar, since she doesn't want him to think she is being too nice, or etc.*

((Note from thecloakedone.. Remember, in Japan, they go by last names... First names are only used when the two are really close, such as Kitana and Kiska, who have known each other for a long time and are best friends. You can have Masakou not be familiar with this, such as living in another country for a while, but understand where my character is coming from. I'm sorry for the confusion, but I believe I made this note earlier during PM's.

-thecloakedone))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:41 am
Manakou:My first or last name? Oh! i forgot about the name thing sorry. I've been in a different country for a couple of years and i forgot about the names. My last name is Steele and my first is Manakou. *looks nervous*

<>  

Manakou007

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 am
Kiska: really? *looking at Manakou* why? what were you up to, Steele? *very curious*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:48 am
Kitana: It's probably too personal for us to ask, Kiska. *nudges her, saying that kinda quietly to her friend*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Manakou007

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:49 am
Manakou: *looks back at Kiska* What do you mean what was i up to?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:55 am
Kiska: *sits back in her chair crossing her arms* Fine...you're probably right. *then looks over at manakou* I'm sorry if I'm going to personal...I was just curious since you said you were in another country for awhile and I haven't even left this area...*sighs* It's kind of depressing. *looks down then quickly looks up at him with a smile* so I'm sorry about my curiousity. Please forgive me.  

Dewski
Crew

Manakou007

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:59 am
Manakou: Oh i see, that's ok, i dont mind. I was in another country for a while because my sister couldnt really afford to keep living here, so we moved to another country where it would be easier....*smiles grimly*So yeah, it was pretty hard...You've never been out of this area? *looks at Kitana* What about you?  
Bleach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff