Welcome to Gaia! ::

The One Year War (Semi - Literate Battle RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)
Virtual Reality Testing Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampiremariana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:47 pm
Aki nodded towards the person who was giving them the instructions... His name was... Well... Aki had trouble remembering it... And she didn't want to try pronouncing it.
She climbed into the simulator and gave a big sigh.
"I don't want to know in what type of mess I came inside of this time..."

((cant we post by nice turns... like... the other student first, then me, and then the superb... 'forgot-your-name-sorry' guy?? =D))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:51 pm
(just to make it clear kisuke they should be using either gm's or gundams... gm sniper, gm cannon, gm command and stuff ^^)  

sadistic warlock
Captain

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:00 pm
Colonol Fitzpatrick had moved over to a control console. "Let's start...the show!" He said as he pressed the start button in an exaggerated way. The virtual reality capsule closed around the student and all was dark until the screen lit up. The student couldn't see him any longer, but Fitzpatrick was leaning over a small microphone and his voice could be heard inside the capsule. "All right in there? You'll be using Jims for this test, and the weapon selection is up to you, but choices are limited."

On screen:
Weapon Selection: Right arm
- Medium-range assault rifle
- Short-range machine gun
- Medium-range Sub-machine gun
Left arm:
- Ballistics Shield
Storage Hanger:
- combat knife

The colonol's voice came back. "Only select what you want...you won't have what you don't select. I almost forgot! Your objective: disable the enemy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:02 pm
psycotic mercenary
(just to make it clear kisuke they should be using either gm's or gundams... gm sniper, gm cannon, gm command and stuff ^^)

((what are you doing here? get the hell out!

p.s. I know, jeez))  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

vampiremariana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:21 pm
Aki looked at the weapons in the screen. So, it was her choice. She decided to use the Medium-Range Assault Rifle, the only Shield, and the Combat Knife. She didn't know if that was the correct number of things they should choose.
In a very nervous way and the most boy-ish voice she could make, she asked: "Who is our enemy?" Her voice sounded like a boy's one. A teenage voice who was metro-sexual. Not too bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:08 pm
((you could choose all of it if you wanted, but you wouldn't be able to carry it all.))

"Just a moment..." Her screen changed to show the following

Objective: disable enemy
Target: computer pilot
Scenario: head-to-head combat
Time limit: 00:00
Terrain: desert

"...mission specs come after you choose your weapons. Its to test your ability to charge blindly without knowing what your headed into. This is all virtual reality, so calm down. I can't enjoy myself if my subjects are nervous."  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games