Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Reader's Guild

Back to Guilds

Are you a book lover or aspiring writer, join us. 

Tags: book, read, writer, authors, fanfiction 

Reply The Reader's Guild Main Forum
Members~~ Come & Introduce yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi Count
  books!
View Results

Symautica

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:12 pm
Hello, hello :] I'm Sprackdoll, or just Sprack, Or Rita I dunno whichever you want. Of course I have a love of reading and i'm hoping to pick up some good recommendations and discuss some favorites here.
I'm way into the fantasy & sci-fi stuff, but i'm also a sucker for light reads & romantic stories.
See you around ^^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:22 pm
Welcome, hope you find what you're looking for smile  

Artemis Gly
Captain

charbookwyrm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:13 am
Hi! *waves*
I'm Charlotte, and I'm an alc... Ooops, wrong group.
Ahem.
I'm Charlotte, and I read obsessively. Anything and everything, just so long as it's decently written and has the usual qualities of a good book. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:12 pm
Hi! I'm_________! biggrin I change my name alot.... But right now my prefered name is Catherine so you can call me that! I'm fifteen, and I admitt that I am ireversably a book addict. I have tons of books and I love them all, and will gaurd them with my life!!!...........Okay, so maybe not my life, but I'm pretty protective of my books. And I take good care of them so they all look brand new even though I've read them a lot. (except my Eragan book. There was an unfortunate mishap involving pool water....) Anyways I'm begining to ramble on to a completely different topic. (sorry!) lol.

~Catherine.  

GeekWhistle

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:35 pm
Hii, welcome, Im also super protective with my books, you should listen to the list of rules I give anyone who wants to borrow one,lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:10 pm
Dmax
Hii, welcome, Im also super protective with my books, you should listen to the list of rules I give anyone who wants to borrow one,lol

I stopped lending out my books after somebody decided she wanted to keep one of mine. I got it back though. After I hounded her about it for a few months.....and then called her house to demand my book back. She gave it back because she wanted me to shut up. So now no one gets to borrow my books. NO ONE. Not even my mother.  

GeekWhistle

Septembers sun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 pm
Hi!
I'm Septembers sun,
I love books and also manga's.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:15 pm
Hello! ^^ I'm Angel 214 and I love books! ^^

I was kinda of worried at first when I got my acceptance to this guild, because the PM was titled:

Gaia Guild Network: You have been declined to join a guild

but then I opened it and it said:

Your request has been accepted to The Reader's Guild by Dmax.

I was very happy! ^^  

Stardust Disaster

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:41 pm
angel 214

I was kinda of worried at first when I got my acceptance to this guild, because the PM was titled:

I was very happy! ^^

hmm, that's weird..., but glad it worked out anyways welcome to he guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:43 pm
NaniNani073
Dmax

I stopped lending out my books after somebody decided she wanted to keep one of mine. I got it back though. After I hounded her about it for a few months.....and then called her house to demand my book back. She gave it back because she wanted me to shut up. So now no one gets to borrow my books. NO ONE. Not even my mother.

Oh yea, i have a lot of rules when it comes to that, especially since i lent someone a book i loved! lol, and they left it outside and it started raining, they found it the next day, it looked like a puffed up balloon, crying lol  

Artemis Gly
Captain

curlycute6

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 pm
Turtle Sensei
Hiyo! I'm Turtle Sensei! I'm a 22 year old girl. My real first name is Dessira' (De-Zer-AY). I love reading just about anything that I can get my hands on. I also love to write. I'll post some of my writings here in the guild in a bit. I also love to draw. I've got 4 novels in the making currently. I've got the first 3-5 chapters of each, but I've got a weird attention span, so I switch from book to book. Eh please excuse my spelling/grammar English isn't my first language. German is! I still speak some German, but it's still easier to read/write it.

Well.... that's Turtle Sensei for ya!

that is really cool! i'm currently taking german1  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:31 pm
im 13, addicted to books, not a fan of wrting. strange but true. i love most fiction books and like serieses. when i say most i do mean most cause my favs range from the inheratance cycle, to meg cabot's books, to harry potter. to artemis fowl, to little women. to pride and prejudice. my fav color is red at the moment and i've got 2 cats.  

curlycute6

Stardust Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:26 pm
Dmax
angel 214

I was very happy! ^^

hmm, that's weird..., but glad it worked out anyways welcome to he guild biggrin

Thanks! ^^ Oh, and to let peoplez know My favorite authors are J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Cornelia Funke, and Scott Westerfeld. <)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 pm
Hi, I'm Yoigoshi. You can call me Yoi or Meli. /o/
I adore literature, and enjoy talking about it, so this guild seems right up my alley. I actually aspire to become a professional novelist or journalist (or English teacher xd ) one day.
My favorite genres are asian literature, "a character's journey" novels, and horror.

heart  

Yoigoshi

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:39 pm
Welcome to our guild! talk all you want about your love of literature, or anything else if you want,lol have fun!  
The Reader's Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff