blazendevil2
Crew

Business Genius

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:34 pm
Commander Ari you will now take care of training Sargent Grik, yANOO54, ihawx, and skunk james. General RR Said as he walked in foward of Commander Ari.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:49 am
"Alright RR." Ari simply replied. Ari then made his way back outside to go begin the training of the new soldiers, except Skunk, which were, Sargent Grik, yANOO54, ihawx.  

Kloner01
Crew

SkunkJames
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm
((New though I am not, training I still wish to go through for the character development. Don't leave me out!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:24 pm
Sir Private Grik reporting for training Sir!  

Sergeant Grik
Captain

Kloner01
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 am
((I know you want to be trained Skunk, in that post i just meant that you weren't a new recruit))

Ari looked at the Private, Grik. He chuckled to himself as he thought of the name. Then Ari spoke to skunk, and Grik "You two will begin the training course in an hour and a half, forty-five minutes for lunch, then half an hour for relaxing so you won't get cramps." Ari then pointed the two soldiers off to the mess hall, then he quickly raced back into his office, almost tripping twice as he went.

((I want you two to be descriptive, maybe some dialog between each other. Tell in detail how lunch was, and a little bit about the walk there, and such, then after posting about lunch, post about after lunch.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:36 am
So Private Grik saunters down to the mess hall and has lunch. For lunch he has a burger medium well with a bottle of water to wash it down.  

Sergeant Grik
Captain

Sergeant Grik
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 am
Then for his half an hour relaxing period he takes a 15 minute nap and then cleans and reorganizes his equipment for 12 minutes. He then reports to bootcamp 2 minutes early and stands at attention and waits for further instruction.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 pm
((Grik you really need to work on your RPing skills, you didn't have very much detail, also we talk in third person for RPing, also one-liners are prohibited, never make any one-liner posts))

((I guess we'll have a time lapse between you and Skunk))

Ari looked at his watch, noticing it had been nearly an hour and a half since he spoke to the new recruits, so he looked out of his window, and he noticed one private ready and standing at attention stiffly, Ari thought about leaving the private standing at attention for the last two minutes outside in the hot sun, but he decided not to be so mean.

Ari quickly put on his officer's cap, then went outside to the private. He wasn't worried about where Skunk was, so he didn't ask.

"OK Private Grik, seeing as your here we'll just go ahead and begin without Skunk. OK, here's the deal first we have the training course, then we have the shooting range, and after the shooting range, we end. Now, follow me"

Ari then went over to his jeep, and turned it on, then when private Grik attempted to get in, he put out his hand and said, "What do ya think your doing private? You don't ride in, you gotta run in front of it all the way to the training course. Now get a move on!"

((I want you to have a detailed post about running in front of the jeep all the way to the training course, let's say the training course is about a five minute run))  

Kloner01
Crew

Sergeant Grik
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:55 pm
In the first minute of the run in front of the jeep Private Grik was doing fine and was running at a good pace. After two minutes he started to sweat a little but was still keeping pace. After three minutes he was sweating alot and was starting to slow down a little. After four minutes he was slowing noticably and was about two feet in front of the jeep. After four and a half minutes he was one foot from the jeep and could only think about not getting run over. He makes it to the training course with inches to spare and steps out of the path of the jeep and tries to catch his breath thinking that if that was the easy part he's in for one heck of a time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:25 pm
((Damn. I'm behind.))

"Sir!" *Private Skujax Dropped his salute and performed an about-face and rushed toward the mess hall. He got in line like everybody else with his toes at the heels of the guy in front of him and thinking hateful thoughts about anybody who took what he believed was a slightly longer time with their order than what was normal. when he was at the line, he looked over at all the food, and discovered exactly why not all soldiers look like Olympic athletes.* with one eyebrow raised, he said, "Uh, yeah. I'll have whatever won't kill me within the two or three hours, I've got a schedule to keep."

*then, after getting his hamburger bun, he made his way over to the salad bar, grabbed a bowl, and helped himself to a salad with spinach, cheese, carrots, kidney beans, and jalapeños. He grabbed a banana, poured himself a glass of water, and made his way to a table that offered him a clear view of the splendors of the base. Turning his back on all that, he took the banana, sliced it up and placed the slices on the bun, making a hambanana. He choked that down, and ate his salad, savoring the spiciness of the jalapeños and their remarkable ability to mask the flavor of his patented banana sandwich. He took small sips of the water, remembering that drinking large gulps aren't as good for you for whatever reason he couldn't remember at that time. finishing his water, he took his tray and placed it on the moving conveyor belt, and rushed out to one of the rare locales that actually contain shade. Seeing he had no idea what exactly the course would consist of, he began to perform some yoga to stretch himself. He began by lying on his stomach and bringing his legs over his back to touch the ground in front of him.*  

SkunkJames
Crew

-l- Naito Tenshi -l-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:00 pm
"Pvt Lewis reporting in, Sir!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:00 pm
*Skujax changes positions, putting his forearms on the ground while placing his feet on top of his head*  

SkunkJames
Crew

Kloner01
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:43 am
((Bad one-liners, both of you! I should need to put something in the front page about one-liners))

((Skunk, you have to catch up! Cmon! Also, very good post man))

((Lewis, the deal is that you have forty-five minutes for lunch, and thrity minutes for relaxing, then you have to report back to me. I want a detailed post about lunch, and relaxing, write what you were thinking, how lunch was, etc.))

Ari parked the jeep, then got out. He grabbed a bottle of water, then walked over to Private Grik, noticing how out of breath he was, he gave him the bottle, then told him to rest for a few minutes, then they'd get started. Ari thought about where the other recruits were and where the hell was Skujax! He wasn't that late, but Ari didn't want to train the two soldiers at different times, when he could train them both at once.

After about a minute, Ari looked around admiring the landscape of the Bootcamp, because for a bootcamp, it didn't look bad. Suddenly his eye caught something near his office, and he turned to look straight at it, and he noticed, yet another recruit. He let out a little kind of roar of frustration, hating the fact that all the trainees were being put on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:12 am
Private Grik gratefully excepts the water and the break. He takes two sips of water and squats down concentrating on catching his breath and waiting for further instructions. He is also glad he arrived on time and gets extra time to prepare for the gruelling challenge ahead.  

Sergeant Grik
Captain

SkunkJames
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:40 pm
((I was under the impression that you were to come back with the jeep and give me the directions from there.))

*Skujax places his feet on the ground in front of him and quickly flips his body upright, than kneels quickly due to the headrush. He then starts to jog in the direction of the jeep, picking up speed gradually. His eyes started to sting from the residual dust in the air that was kicked up by the jeep, and he ran blindly in what he believed was the right direction for about a minute before the tears washed away the dirt and he skidded to a halt seeing the jeep not 5 feet in front of him, and jumps diagonally to avoid touching it landing and tripping on a softball sized rock partially jutting out from the ground, falling forward, he tucked his head under his arms and rolled twice and stood straight up at the end of the second roll. he could only imagine what sort of punishment could have befell him had he dented the jeep. Noticing that he was right in front of General Wei, he rendered a salute.* "Private Skujax, ready for training, sir!" He stated, slightly out of breath.  
Battle Field/ Wars & Attacks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff