Reply The Graveyard
[RP]☽ℛℰⲀ♏ ✧ ₩ℰⲀ♈ℰℛ -closed- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hells Angel of Vengeance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 pm
Frost rolls her eyes and turns around to face them properly, her still blood-soaked hair whipping around, nearly hitting whomever was within range.

"Oh please, I have never met Rain before. I just about got killed by a damned Night Mare, so I'm not in the best of moods. I probably won't wake up in a pleasent mood either."

She did indeed seem like she was in no mood to hear/be-the-subject-of any jokes. She really had no reason to not like Rain, but she didn't want another person decide that she needed anything. She was perfectly capable of deciding what she needed. Her hood was up, but a slight red glow seemed to come from about where her eyes would be located.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:13 pm
&& will

... you can turn the city upside down
like an umbrella
but who knows
what you'll find ...

User Image
        Will sneered, her brow crinkling with traces of disgust. She didn’t really feel like being talked to. Her eyes darted around a bit to avoid having to face the other girl. Other men were suddenly looking her way. It brought a rush of excitement into her heart until it hit her that the only possible reason any of them would stare had to have been because of the other girl. They hadn’t dared look before.

She looked at her new companion with scorn.

“Beat it,” the brunette said simply before being met with the other’s greeting. Ugh. She was so… bubbly. It brought her vague memories of when she was chipper and innocent, which sickened her even further.

It didn’t help that Lilith was talking about things that she did not understand.

“I got no clue what you’re talkin’ about, okay? Leave me alone.” She was in no mood.

.[ Ed ].

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:44 am
Lilith seems to become a completely different person.

"Well, aren't we acting all high-and-mighty. A peasent acting like nobility! Hate to bring you down, wench, but We're better than nobility even, We're full-on royalty, so you'd best not piss us off. Or else our Glaive here will drink your blood" She gestures to the weapon currently strapped to her back. The metal was pitchblack and the staff looked like some kind of blueish crystal.

"Whatever, a peasent like you is no fun. Begone wench, to whatever hovel you came from. You bore us!" She exclaims, acting very much like a princess, even using the royal pluralizations.

Her eyes and face have lost all signs of kindness, in its place is her natural, somewhat-demonic, alomst-dead expression. Her audience of admirers quickly disappears as they were scared of the sudden evil aura she seemed to radiate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:01 pm
&& will

... you can turn the city upside down
like an umbrella
but who knows
what you'll find ...

User Image
        When the other’s words came crashing down so brutally (and in such odd a dialect), Will flinched backwards, lips curled into a deep frown. What the hell? A moment ago, she was acting all sugary and now she turned into some psycho. Somehow, it only hit her with a vague sense of surprise.

Her sight traveled from the girl, to her insane-looking weapon, and back to the girl again. What the hell? She looked just as strange herself. Blue hair? Wings? That weird scythe-thing? What kind of freakshow did she walk out of?

Will continued to listen to Lilith’s elaborate banter, gaze set upon her. Gradually as the other girl bore on, her own body began to tremble, attempting to hold back the laughter and on the verge of failing.

“b***h, please!” She cackled, the words flying from her lips just as easily as the laughter padding it. God. That was priceless. Her companion must have been quite touched in the head.

.[ Ed ].

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:59 pm
Lilith is a blur as she stands up, her glaive suddenly in her hands. A wind picks up strands of hair which were artfully hanging loose from the tie which held much of her hair up.

"You dare call US b***h?" She yells. Without warning she knocks the table to the side and her glaive whips around to hit the insolent brunette-haired peasent. She leaves a deep gash on the girls right cheek.

Glaring at her a little more, Lilith sneers derisively. Without another word, she turns around and heads for the nearest Vortex that she could locate.

During the attack, she was showing off her skills and self control, as she truelly wished to severe that plain and boring face from that wench's shoulders.

On the other side of the vortex, she see's that she's in an open field with nothing but grass, a large river and a few clusters of tree's for miles. She sits on a slight slope, leaning against a lone tree. Her glaive rests on her lap, still a little messy from cutting that girls face. The sky is calm, with a few clouds floating by on a lazy wind. Her wings were wrapped around her.

We merely showed that ungrateful little whore a bit of kindness, there was no need for the rude response. I absolutely HATE townspheres, normal-handdreamt spheres are much nicer. Atleast no-one dare insult you in your own dreamsphere(except the monsters that are a part of the dream, that is).

For the first time in a long while, she prayed to wake up. Dream had gotten annoying already. Atleast is the real she had real things that she had to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 am
User Image

User Image. . . // . . . “What if RΛIN doesn’t care what Frost wants?” Rain muttered more to herself than Frost, massaging her brow. But then she cleared her throat and spoke a little louder. “How am I on this night?” she said with a shrug, “Apparently better than you are.”

But before she could say anything more, at the other table, the silver-haired girl jumped up and slashed the girl in red across the cheek. Rain stared with her eyes wide as the first girl turned and walked away without another word. “Apparently,” she added, as an afterthought, “Better than she is, too.”

Is there something in the water? Rain wondered, First Blood shows up out of nowhere to tease her, then Frost snaps, then the girl in red treats a complete stranger rudely with no provocation, then the silver-haired girl flips out completely. It must be a full moon in Dream.

Idly she wondered if anyone would chase after the silver-haired girl. Frost seemed injured from facing a Night Mare, so she doubted she would be motivated. Blood might, but then the silver-haired girl had not broken any laws – scratching someone was rude, but not a big deal, because in Dream such a wound could be healed with a moment’s thought – and without a law broken Blood could not rightly kill the silver-haired girl. Would she be motivated to chase after her without her name being on the Guardian’s hunt list? The woman in red might want revenge, so she might go after her assailant.

But the woman sitting across from Rain, the woman with the wavy brown hair – who was she and what did she make of all this? Would she chase the peculiarly aggressive silver-haired stranger? Or would she stay?

User Image

Saria Mithril

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Alara ignored Frost's cold biting retort to Blood's obvious baiting of the two women. It was amusing to watch though, Blood trying to cause a bit of chaos and bickering. Then there was Frost all cold and being really snobbish of sorts. Next was Rain being polite to her and Frost but a pain in the rear to Blood which made her want to laugh. It was good entertainment for the evening during the time she was asleep.

On the other hand, the two women on the farside of the gathering in this townsphere were arguing and then the silver haired one attacked the one in red. It was disturbing and a little uncalled for, but she wasn't a Dream Gaurdian and wasn't her place to step in if at all. The woman had no reason to stop the other dreamer from attacking the one in red unless it came to deadly blows, then she might step in.

Finally she turned her attention back to Blood after pondering her response. This would be delicate as she had gone through many changes since her first awakening as a Lucid Dreamer some years ago.

"You probably don't remember me, most don't as I've gone through numerous physical changes over the years to my current appearance," she replied carefully. "About seven years ago, I was approached by the Dream Gaurdians to join up. I had... a lot of potential as a Lucid Dreamer," she continued. "However, before I could accept or decline I was attacked by a Night Mare of considerable power. It... It drained me of a lot of my potential and power, leaving me powerless outside my own Dreamsphere with the exception of being able to alter other Dreamspheres to some extent and use Vortices at my discretion."

It was true, she had been given the offer, but after she had lost so much, it was retracted due to the damage it had caused. Bereft of a lot of her abilities she would have had, Alara could not accept and the Dream Gaurdians would not allow her in due to her diminished power.

"You were there, as well as Frost and a few other Gaurdians. I almost died due to the attack. However I was fortunate and survived, I stuck mostly to my Dreamsphere and didn't go out until I fully recovered from the attack and it took me a long time. I'm just now leaving my Dreamsphere more regularly and being careful," she sighed softly at the end.

"You would know me as Alara 'Star' Firebrand," she finished and bowed her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:14 pm
Frost seemed amused by the silver-haired girls violence. She turns back to face Alara as she speaks.

"That was you? I remember it. I thought something seemed familiar about you. I'm sorry that you lost so much power." Frost gives her a surprisingly kind smile.

"At that time though, I still responded when people called me Angelique. It seems like a very long time ago now, before I awakened Toukestu." Frost grimaces as a wave of pain shoots up her arm. Her other hand holds the place where the pain originated from. The wound was healing slowly.

"I know how long it can take for Night Mare induced wounds take to heal, even with great healing powers."  

Hells Angel of Vengeance

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:32 pm
Sora was wandering around aimlessly in this strange townsphere. She had seen someone entering a vortice(though she knew not the name), and when they disapeared, she decided to follow.

Now she was in the townsphere, where there were no tree's and the ground was covered by paved stone paths and stone buildings lined the sides of these paths.

She was nervous about being here, though she knew not why. Her katana was sheated and strapped to her back. She needed to find somewhere safe to hide, though she knew not what she needed to hide from. what an unusual world this is. There are so many shadow-people here(for she had only ever met shadows in the dreamspheres that had been her home, and so she was unaware that many were Dreamers and Lucid Dreamers).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:32 pm
User ImageThey say_________
she made it rain

Knowing when to leave
Is perhaps more important
Than knowing when to arrive.

Blood shook her head slowly, “You are mistaken. I do not work in groups. I work alone.” Blood flexed her fingers as she spoke, massaging and shaping them as if she were holding her staff. “And I do not hunt Nightmare; that is vermin control, and I do not do vermin control,” the way she said the word ‘Nightmare’ made it sound as if it were garbage in her mouth.

“And, most importantly,” she added, raising a finger, “I do not work in groups.”

She rested her arms on the chair back again, and spoke with her eyes closed in a cold voice, “I have no interest in animals. Let others hunt the Nightmare. I hunt bigger prey: the malefactor, the lawbreaker, those who endanger this world and the other. Fools like Frost can play with the vermin. I have no interest in that.”

“But I have stayed longer than I intended, and attracted more attention than I normally like,” she stood up, and with one finger twirled the chair around on its legs until it was back at the table she had taken it from, “And, I think, having never been formally invited by Rain, she might be slightly less moody were I to vanish.”

“Exeō, I think,” she said bowing her head slightly. Then she turned on her heel and left.

Aenakume

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:31 pm
User Image

User Image. . . // . . . RΛIN sat back and sipped her tea. The conversation around her was cycling back and forth between Blood, Frost and this Star – although, now that Blood had left… rather abruptly… it was down to Frost and Star. The two seemed to have a lot to talk about, too, if it was true that Frost really had saved Star from a Night Mare.

But of course, none of it had anything to do with Rain. If it had not been for Blood attracting a scene, Rain might have had a quite, peaceful afternoon. Instead, she now had a circle of people around her, talking across here, none of whom she had any interest in. She sighed. Even without goading Rain to fight, Blood had still managed to ruin her afternoon.

“If you’ll excuse me,” she said, getting up and smoothing out her dress. There was no need to pay for her drink – in Dream a Lucid Dreamer could create any kind of riches he or she wanted, so money had no value. She had no bag or weapon – she needed neither – so she simply bowed her head slightly, then walked away down the street.

At first she thought of leaving the town, but it was so nice and peaceful here, that she decided to take a walk through the streets instead. Her mood had been soured by the arrival of the two Dream Guardians – and the bizarre fight between the lady in red and the silver-haired one – but it was not unrecoverable. The air was sweet and the scenery was enchanting, so why not enjoy it? A short walk might raise her spirits considerably.

As she walked away from the street-side café – while it was still in sight behind her – she passed a stranger carrying a sword that looked completely lost. For a moment, Rain considered saying nothing, and walking straight past, but there was a good chance the stranger would stumble upon the hostile scene back at the café. If nothing else, Rain could at least spare her that.

“If you are thinking of going to that café,” Rain said to the strange girl with the dark skin and the cat ears and tail, as she walked past, “I would recommend that you wait until those people leave. They are trouble.”

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:57 pm
Sora is startled at the seemingly sudden appearance of someone. She looks around as if thinking that the person was talking to someone else, then she realized that the woman was addressing her. "Uh, thank you.." She seemed very lost, and on the verge of a breakdown. She has a very quiet voice, it's sort of like a bell, its so soft. Why'd i have to follow that person to this place! It seems that no matter where I go there is danger.  

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:48 pm
It seemed Blood was in a mood of sorts and left, which caused Alara to shrug. Maybe next time they met, the woman would be in a better mood or at least more willing to talk. Alara had never stated that Blood had fought the Night Mare, she had just stated that Blood had been there when the attack happened. Other than that, what happened after that was a blur even to herself.

"Yeah, I kinda wondered what happened to you. I mean, after I was attacked everything was a blur. I know I was seriously hurt and that I woke up not feeling too great," she replied to Frost. "Kinda was... not fun either."

"So what have you been up to these past few years?" she inquired.

The next person to leave was Rain and she frowned softly. Really she hadn't wanted the woman to leave.

"Take care of yourself, Rain," she said kindly. Even though she had no idea what Rain had said about her, Frost, and Blood, Alara probably was weaker than Rain was by far these days.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:01 pm
User Image

User Image. . . // . . . RΛIN frowned in concern and confusion. This woman looked like she was a deer caught in headlights. Was she guilty of something? Or was she in danger from someone? Rain looked around to see if anyone seemed to be following the woman, but could see no sign of anyone. Perhaps she was just paranoid?

“Well, they’re not going to bite,” Rain added, wondering if that would help, “They’re just in a bad mood.”

She looked back in the direction of the café she had just come from – Frost, Alara and the woman in the red dress were still sitting there, and they appeared to be talking to each other civilly, so far as Rain could tell. With Blood gone and no longer stirring up trouble, perhaps they had calmed down.

Rain turned back to the timid cat-woman. “Maybe they’ve calmed down,” she said with a shrug, “It’s up to you, I guess, do what you want.”

As for Rain, she had to find somewhere new to relax now that her spot had been spoiled by negative vibes. She looked around for a nice spot – this townsphere had several nice cafés, but her mood was changed and she no longer felt like sitting at a café. Perhaps a walk along the riverfront? Or maybe she should abandon this townsphere altogether, and find something new.

User Image

Saria Mithril

Rogue Storm Astarael

Fiendish Rogue

17,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:32 pm
Sora follows Rains glance back to the cafe the woman had walked from. She feels a cold wave run down her spine as she looks at Frost, one that held fear and some weird sense of familiarity. She closes her eyes and shakes her head furiously. "I don't want to go there!" She puts her hand to her mouth for a moment. "Its scary" She says, whispering the last part. She looks again at the silver-haired woman who had spoken to her. "Could you, if its alright with you, show me around? I've never been here before. That is, if you don't mind!"  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff