Reply Random Roleplaying Guild
Our Love Is Stronger Than Law Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jewel_riato

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:51 pm
Olivia rolled her eyes and said "Sure I geuss I'm not mad. We should probably get some rest now though, It is nearly 6 am."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:11 pm
MIke sat on the bed in a meditating position and started meditating. After abou 3 minutes he starts floating in the air, after about 10 minutes though, a black bubble surrounds him and just before that he says, "I do not sleep."  

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

jewel_riato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:17 pm
Olivia was already asleep when he said this. That night she woke up right after the sun had set and got up. She took a shower then transformed so she wasn't recognizable by anyone but the vampire who was in the room.
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/deephotoer_416/darkangel-1.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:22 pm
Mike woke up with a thump on the bed as him and the bubble fell. The bubble popped and he was left sitting there rubbing his head. When she came in there he said, "Wow you look nice." He smiled and winked at her.  

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

jewel_riato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:35 pm
"Back off bub I don't even know you." Olivia said. She was tired of having pigs flirt with her just paying attention to her body and not her, besides it was against the law.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:37 pm
Mike laughed slightly, "Don't worry, I go for more than looks, because if the person is a b***h then I'm going to leave them alone." Mike said choosing his words carefully and making sure not to upset her.  

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

jewel_riato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:39 pm
"We just met and you don't know that much abou me so how could you judge?" Olivia said and sat down on her bed. he is kind of cute but.... she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:42 pm
Mike didn't respond to her thought this time because all he said was that she looked nice. He then managed to say, "I would like to get to know you, but we probably won't see each other after all this is done and over with will we?" Mike was hoping that the answer was going to be yes, but there was a 95% chance that it would be no.  

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

jewel_riato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:05 pm
Olivia thought for a moment then said "Well we do have the same mission.....why not work on it together?" she looked at him waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:23 pm
Mike smiled and said, "Yeah, we can, but we aren't going to kill or even get near her by ourselves." Mike had completely forgotton about the insult that she had called him earlier and was just focusing on the here and now.  

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

jewel_riato

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 pm
"How quickly you forget. I am the queen's suster. So legaly the gaurds and servents have to listen to anyone of royal blood. It will be fairly simple." Olivia said and shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:37 pm
((I wont be online for a little while due to personal reasons. Please do not ban me from this roleplay unless absolutely necessary. I don't know how long I'll be gone but I'll come back as soon as I can and edit this post saying I am back. Thank you for reading^^))  

jewel_riato

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:18 pm
"Yes, I do forget quickly, but not quickly enough to tell you that, I have personally tried to kill her myself. I was dragged by her guards out of the castle. I am a fugitive, if I get caught with you, that will make you a fugitive as well." Mike said remembering that day very well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:10 pm
"Interesting..." she said and thought for a moment, "Well I could disguise you, it wouldn't be very hard they don't check for disguises at the castle." she finaly said.  

jewel_riato

mike15911222

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:16 pm
"No, I've been watching the castle for a few weeks now, and they've tighten security since they heard that I was spotted nearby...whoops." He says laughing slightly.  
Random Roleplaying Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff