Submit

Hitokage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:56 am
xXKatra EzukaiXx
*yawn*

Go spam somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:01 am
xXKatra EzukaiXx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.....

An Epyon aura battler, very nice.  

Hitokage

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:00 pm
I'd say it looks a bit too heavy to be related to the Epyon, Personally...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:05 pm
Ophiuchus
I'd say it looks a bit too heavy to be related to the Epyon, Personally...

It's supposed to be the Epyon build using aura battler technology, so I'd assume it's actually smaller and lighter than it looks.  

Hitokage

Kaga-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:16 pm
Still it looks quite awsome!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:43 pm
well last time i posted this it didnt put a different pic there so here it is againUser Imagesomething like strike but a little different, i drew it just to draw something, not to make a new one  

Heygur142

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:14 pm
you evil person! you put a feddy symbol on it!!! scream

anyway, here's my Gerbera Alpha. i did stats and a backstory, if you want that too..

User Image

and here's a more dynamic background, with the suit in my personal colors:

User Image

at the moment, i'm working on a Taurus Mk. II  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:32 pm
xd It looks like someone got the Gebera Tetra, and though it was too slow.
"We're gonna need a bigger thruster..."  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Immolatus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:47 pm
User Image
Some randomly drawn MS....

What a mess... That scanner of mine doesn't seem to work, so I had to take this on a camera, how sad sweatdrop , it has such bad quality...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:08 am
Cagalli Yura Attha

actually, they took the Gundam Gerbera, and said, "Let's see how fast we can get this to go"

and it turned out to be too fast, so they made the Gerbera Tetra slower, but made the sturm booster for it to compensate. at the time, they had basically the same performance, but the GA had a greater need for propellant.

: /  

Nospai Deathous

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 2:49 pm
Nospai Deathous
Cagalli Yura Attha

actually, they took the Gundam Gerbera, and said, "Let's see how fast we can get this to go"

and it turned out to be too fast, so they made the Gerbera Tetra slower, but made the sturm booster for it to compensate. at the time, they had basically the same performance, but the GA had a greater need for propellant.

: /
but the Gundam Gerbera IS the Gebera Tetra. Gundam Evolve implies it, as does the series AND the tech manuals...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:52 pm
i know. ^_~

the GA was built seperately. basically, AE wanted to screw the feddies over by selling Zeon a suit superior to the GP01 (it was basically the same as the GP04 Gundam gerbera), so they maxed everything out in a seperate test suit. the Gerbera Alpha was the test suit, and it was underpowered (generator-wise) and underpropelled, but it was much faster and more powerful than any previous GP series suit (dendrobium being the exception of course). They realized that they couldn't improve the stats as much as they hoped without compromising sellability, so they fell back on finishing the GP04 as the Gerbera Tetra, which was similar to the GP01 anyway (the sturm booster improved on speed, however, as did the Beam Machinegun improve on firepower, both are compromised versions of Gerbera Alpha features).

the whole story is about 4 times that length, so i won't bore you.  

Nospai Deathous

Immolatus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
An random MS that I designed since I was so bored...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:40 pm
Hmmm lotsa really great drawing of mechs here and there. :3 Here's my contribution to the fold with some characters of Gundam Seed. I show to you one Completed image of Kira and Lacus and another WIP of Cagalli and Athrun(needs to update the WIP on that she's gotten farther then this)

User Image
:3 Oh and the pink bunny is haro my friend dared me to turn haro into an animal and well there is the result.

User Image
The image is more clear now in the updated version and Cagalli's hand isn't a problem anymore biggrin  

Unmei_no_LaLuna

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 9:11 am
Scmeksy Zaku http://sasha.gaiaonline.com/arena/index.php?show=view&f=267596&i=189148  
Models and Artwork

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff