Submit

Dragon_LiLy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:50 pm
thanks guys, glad they're okay for guild! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:24 am
Sange
uckfairco
Sange
Awesome work dragon_lily! I love your work. And its good to see that Uckfairco isn't burdened with being the only sig producer for us. Not that i don't like Uckfairco's work, in fact I love your stuff Uckfairco, its just that I like it when more than one person participates in something and i like to see everyone's style of graphics arts.
I'll be rotating my H*R pic often, so I don't want anyone to think that I like some more than others. Its also cuz i can't decide which one i want as my regular pic. I love all the pictures!

Good work both of you! I'm impressed and pleased
At first I thought that was an insult...

I was trying to compliment both you you there without making the other feel incompetant or upset, cuz you really shouldn't feel that way at all. You have no reason to. I hope you don't take anything as an insult. I try to not come accross to anyone as offensive. And I honestly do love all the work, and I actually have been trying to find one that I like the most, but I can't decide out of anyones pics, so I decided to just rotate my siggy pic.

I know.  

uckfairco

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:41 am
uckfairco
Sange
uckfairco
Sange
Awesome work dragon_lily! I love your work. And its good to see that Uckfairco isn't burdened with being the only sig producer for us. Not that i don't like Uckfairco's work, in fact I love your stuff Uckfairco, its just that I like it when more than one person participates in something and i like to see everyone's style of graphics arts.
I'll be rotating my H*R pic often, so I don't want anyone to think that I like some more than others. Its also cuz i can't decide which one i want as my regular pic. I love all the pictures!

Good work both of you! I'm impressed and pleased
At first I thought that was an insult...

I was trying to compliment both you you there without making the other feel incompetant or upset, cuz you really shouldn't feel that way at all. You have no reason to. I hope you don't take anything as an insult. I try to not come accross to anyone as offensive. And I honestly do love all the work, and I actually have been trying to find one that I like the most, but I can't decide out of anyones pics, so I decided to just rotate my siggy pic.

I know.

Ok, good, as long as you do know smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:14 pm
i need to put one of those in my siggy... dude!  

Wa-Win

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:39 pm
Wa-Win

Ya you do blaugh razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:32 am
Wa-Win
Gah! Same..but always keep that dancing thing. Tis hella tight 3nodding  

JSE

dapeaches

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:59 pm
I'd like input as to this:User Image
It's a quick thing I had an idea for... if you think it's worth while i do one that's a little more polished...or if you think this is fine... well...input please.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:05 pm
Um, i can also make links/signatures, if anyone wants a specifified sig, PM me, and i can see what i can do ^_^  

Samarathin

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:31 pm
hey Wa-Win, where did you get that dancin chic? she's way cool! i need some of those. i also need to learn how to make a sig, but oh well. i likes the dancin chic lotso! she's coolies.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:09 pm
yoda poples.... um ya
hi again, um ya... chicken... rotisery style...... um ya anyways.....  

Shalene

Sange
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:53 pm
dapeaches - isn't that from Yello Dello? I know i've seen that map before. I think its great!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:02 pm
Sange
dapeaches - isn't that from Yello Dello? I know i've seen that map before. I think its great!

Yep from yellow Dello.  

dapeaches

Phoebe Of Une

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:10 pm
does anyone wanna make me a cool sig? my only specification is that i want sange on it. PLEASE!!! everybody has these way cool sigs and i am....a loser. i need a unique sig. PLEASE SOMEONE!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:31 pm
Phoebe Of Une
does anyone wanna make me a cool sig? my only specification is that i want sange on it. PLEASE!!! everybody has these way cool sigs and i am....a loser. i need a unique sig. PLEASE SOMEONE!!!

i thought we put the same pic that is in my sig, into your sig.
Hmm... i can fix that again if you'd like.  

Sange
Crew

uckfairco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:41 am
I just made some more.  
The Homestarmy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items