Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:30 am
new_titan_terra
Holy page stretching!

Anyways, I cosplayed Terra in her Titan uniform for holloween and I'll post a pic when I get my mom to take one of me ^^

@Auria Tetsukai

Umm... sorry for my ignorance, but are you warring a wig or is that your hair? 'Cause it looks kinda stringy like a wig, and extremely shiny too.

It's a wig.

That halloween party was fun! Except when I had to leave because of my stupid parents...

And you have a pretty bone structure Ali! You shouldn't be ashamed. You...just need a dermatologist for a medical cream for your zits. That's what my sister did at your age.

Even though I wasn't a TT character, I'm gonna post my halloween picture anyway. JUST YOU TRY AND STOP ME!!!!
User Image

w00t! Don't ask what that white thing is, I don't know...
And I would have been evil Terra, but I couldn't because I'm fat and I didn't have time to make the costume. Although one time I wrapped my whole body in medical tape and I looked skinny AND like Terra. But then again it was a b***h to try and get it all off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:45 am
new_titan_terra
Holy page stretching!

Anyways, I cosplayed Terra in her Titan uniform for holloween and I'll post a pic when I get my mom to take one of me ^^

@Auria Tetsukai

Umm... sorry for my ignorance, but are you warring a wig or is that your hair? 'Cause it looks kinda stringy like a wig, and extremely shiny too.

It's a wig, but HOPEFULLY by the time Sakuracon rolls around, my hair will be long enough to the point where I can just ********' BLEACH it. I'm so sick of messing with wigs.

I hope my costume still FITS by Sakuracon....><  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:10 pm
When and where is the Sakuracon?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:22 pm
new_titan_terra

Sakuracon is Seattle's resident anime convention. I think it's...the end of March? I don't know; this is my first year and Sarah's last.  

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:07 pm
Auria Tetsukai
new_titan_terra

Sakuracon is Seattle's resident anime convention. I think it's...the end of March? I don't know; this is my first year and Sarah's last.
Wow! I wonder if my parents will let me cross the strait of Juan de Fuca... hmm... I'll ask them. Why is it her last?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:17 pm
ChristineXDaae
new_titan_terra
Holy page stretching!

@Auria Tetsukai

It's a wig.

That halloween party was fun! Except when I had to leave because of my stupid parents...

And you have a pretty bone structure Ali! You shouldn't be ashamed. You...just need a dermatologist for a medical cream for your zits. That's what my sister did at your age.

Even though I wasn't a TT character, I'm gonna post my halloween picture anyway. JUST YOU TRY AND STOP ME!!!!
User Image

w00t! Don't ask what that white thing is, I don't know...
And I would have been evil Terra, but I couldn't because I'm fat and I didn't have time to make the costume. Although one time I wrapped my whole body in medical tape and I looked skinny AND like Terra. But then again it was a b***h to try and get it all off.

The evil white thing is the string on your camera, genius. Am I the only one who's ever watches the ghost specials on Discovery channel?  

Forgotten Purity

Mew Berry Shirayuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:08 pm
I got tired of waiting for my mom, so last night I decided to take a picture... or more. Hurrah for self timer! ^^ User Image

Pic#1
User Image

Pic#2
User Image

Pic#3
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:45 pm
Forgotten Purity
The evil white thing is the string on your camera, genius. Am I the only one who's ever watches the ghost specials on Discovery channel?

Crap, you're obviously not the genius here. If you looked close enough, you'd realize that I obviously wasn't the one who took the picture because my limbs are all down.

L'anywhoodle, nice pics new_titan_terra! Holy crap, those are cute. If I was that skinny, I would totally steal that costume.  

ChristineXDaae

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:10 pm
ChristineXDaae
Forgotten Purity

Crap, you're obviously not the genius here. If you looked close enough, you'd realize that I obviously wasn't the one who took the picture because my limbs are all down.

L'anywhoodle, nice pics new_titan_terra! Holy crap, those are cute. If I was that skinny, I would totally steal that costume.

If I was in shape, I'd steal that costume.

You're just lucky you're naturally blonde. And that you had the ********' goggles.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:24 pm
I cosplayed as Raven at our local anime convention. I'll post a picture as soon as I find it....(...I'm a girl... sweatdrop )  

.x.Jericho.x.

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:52 pm
.x.Jericho.x.
I cosplayed as Raven at our local anime convention. I'll post a picture as soon as I find it....(...I'm a girl... sweatdrop )

yaay, if I did pics, I'd try a cosplay  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:15 pm
I'm probably going to go as Things change Terra for the kei-kon, either that or titan terra again ^^  

Mew Berry Shirayuki

.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces