Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply - Fantasy / Science Fiction RP
Vanity (war, romance, survival) {now open and accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will join this rp?
  yes!!!!!!!!!!!
  no
View Results

DemonicAir

3,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:55 pm
(ATTENTION EVERYONE I HAVE A SMALL FAVOR TO ASK OF YOU I NEED EACH OF YOU TO MAKE AT LEAST ONE MORE PROFILE OF A DIFFERENT RACE THEN YOUR FIRST WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS IN THIS RP OR IT WILL DIE. AND I DON'T WANT THAT AND I KNOW YOU'LL DONT EITHER THANK YOU THAT IS ALL)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:42 am
*Riing!* What the... Oh, my cell! "Hello? Oh hey.. What?" While she was crossing the street, Gwen didn't hear the car coming closer and closer by. "What do you mean you can't come tonight?...Wow!" She nearly got hit. "Hey, next time, why don't you aim better?! Maybe then you can really hit me!" Stupid drivers, always in a rush. "No, no, it was nothing. No, it's not your fault, I'll go on my own, no problem. Bye, and get well soon!"
All alone in a bar, I hope nothing weird happens tonight...

Hauntedkitty

Dapper Raider

6,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

vampiress45

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:20 am
Venessa sat on her porch drinking a hot cup of coffee, she was sitting on the steps and looking at the forrest as she did she thought about what must have happened last night, somthing bad had happened because when she changed back she had the taste of blood in her mouth she hated not having control but she also considered it a gift that she couldn't remember what happened when she did lose control...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:58 pm
Akira sighed. "Boar are only a challenge because they run. I like a little fight in my food. Like perhaps Grizzly." He grinned a wolfish smile at the thought. "But hey, now is not the time to be picky. I heard that hunting is going to be a little harder this year. Not as many offspring this time around."  

legendofzeldarocker

Hauntedkitty

Dapper Raider

6,000 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:39 am
Gwen entered the university and went to the eastern wing, where the science and physics laboratories were.
It was a pretty normal day. The people she knew said hello and waved, those she didn't just nodded. Gwen waved and nodded back and, once or twice, she stopped to talk to one of her friends-colleagues.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:26 pm
Lance chuckled "o just stuff it Akira, we'll try for grizzly next time" lance turned and raced around sniffing out a large wild boar he smirked as he moved around behind it and struck lightning fast bearing his fangs into the boars side the boar reared up and tried to stab at lance with it's tusks.  

DemonicAir

3,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

legendofzeldarocker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:46 pm
Akira sighed. "Fine..." He found a scent of a large boar. He stalked after it slowly, and then pounced. He ripped it's throat out as it hit him in the side, leaving a nice gash.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:19 am
Venessa was bored and kinda lonley so after setting her things inside she went walking into the woods heading towards the lake that was towards the otherside. She stepped lightly hopeing there were no hunters out this morning or that they wouldn't notice her as she walked by to the lake, she was about halfway there now.....  

vampiress45

Kynum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:47 pm
Delavega waits for nightfall, his favorite time of day. He spends the day in an abandoned building napping.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:16 am
Lance snapped the boars neck with one quick motion and ate happily. He smelled someone walking through the forest towards them though they were to far away right now for him to tell what race they were. "Hide" He ordered akira with soft wolfish growls. after doing so he hid in the brush watching for signs of danger or threats.  

DemonicAir

3,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

vampiress45

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:54 pm
As Venessa continued through the forest unawar of Lance in the brush which she alked right past as she looked up at the trees as she walked on mumbling.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:59 pm
Akira sighed. He just left the boar and hid next to Lance. "What is going on? I can't figure out that smell..."  

legendofzeldarocker

vampiress45

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:28 am
Venessa thought that she herd somone so she stopped and looked around but she didn't see anything she knew she shouldn't be so paranoid but she couldn't help it. She climbed a near by tree and began jumping from tree branch to tree branch in the direction of the lake......  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 pm
Lance sighed "she's of our cousin race, the werewolves, should we go say hi or just leave her be?" he asked akira as he watched her jump from branch to branch.  

DemonicAir

3,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

vampiress45

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:58 pm
Venessa stopped again she really thought she had herd somthing this time but curse the human ears she couldn't pick up what it was. Venessa jumped down from the tree again, she was curious to find out what this mysterious noise was....  
- Fantasy / Science Fiction RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff