Reply Luster University
School Main Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloyd Yakashi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 pm
((soooooo sorry i haven't been on in awhile)) Hikari got up and noticed the chared tree. "Hmm..." he shrugged and wlked over to the Gym for first period.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:10 pm
Ruby blinked unable to speak as Sky spoke to her, she blushed as she soon shook her head. "Nice to meet you too." she murmured before thinking she shook her head. "I might as well find Mena, where ever she might be."  

AzureAngle61088

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Tamacchi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:20 pm
Aiyana stood off to the side with her book. She glanced at others around her before opening her book and reading. She looked up again and walked and sat under a tree before continuing her reading. Aiyana realized not long after that she had already read the book she brought along with her and sighed annoyed with herself. 'Well, I'll have to go back and get another one now...' She thought to herself as she looked around the area again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:18 pm
Risika sighed then noticed a cloaked figure then looked over where the boy had been. drat! he's gone she looked over at the figure vampire? she thought. then sighed as she looked around for Kona, "Kona?" she looked again, seeing a bird, but it wasn't hers where did he go? she saw him, fluttering around the person in the cloak. "Kona get over here!" she wispered harshly glaring at him, hoping he would catch fire, but it didn't work this time. She then walked over to the person, "umm excuse me, but my, uh, bird is right above you" she smiled meekly as she pointed  

Luthien Sereon

Revenges Raison D-etre

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:11 pm
"I'm sorry miss, but that is my bird, Metanoeo, Met for short." Briar told her, he then turned to Sky, "Thanks." With that Briar headed to the gym so he could swim.

Bell, after having unpacked, decided to see how the schools greenery was fairing after he trip away this summer. She walked into the court yard and the first thing she noticed was the fried tree. She ran over and placed her had over it. Once she allowed her magic to flow into the tree she muttered, "Oh, my. The bark was almost unable to withstand the flames, but it did." With that she pumped some of her magic into the tree to help it grow and heal from it's wounds.

She then looked at the small group of students surrounding the tree. "May I ask who did this?" she asked the group, with kindness and patients in her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:10 am
Mena finally got the to square. She had lost Ruby when she went back to grab a jacket. She saw Ruby talking to someone. "Ruby!" She shouted and waved. She ran over to her not caring about the strange looks she recieved. "I'm so glad I found you. I got lost when I took a wrong turn and found myself in a community shower." Mena giggled. She turned to the person Ruby had been talking to. "Oh hello. I am Mena Scout." She said extending her hand. "What's your name?"  

lady E B I S U

Bashful Explorer

orcarina3
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:07 am
User ImageKyokotsu walked into the center square and looked around at all of the unfamiliar faces "This school is really big!" he said out loud to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Bell sat there for a few minutes patiently waiting for an answer. When one didn't come, she looked over to the group and smiled. "That must have been some powerful flames. You see, this here is a Lodgepole Pine, and one that has been storing up water. It would have taken a powerful flame to cause the bark to be pushed to the limits it has been. This old lady was placed here because the courtyard is famous students practicing magic here. She is capable of withstanding huge amounts of heat. Do you see these cones here?" She asked as she summoned a branch to her, "they only release their seeds under high amounts of heat. Whomever did this only burned a small portion of the tree, and thankfully, I was around to aid in her repair, but come spring time I bet we'll get to see some new Lodgepole Pine sprouts. Now, enough of my lecturing, school hasn't even started yet. Hopefully, I'll be seeing some of you in Drama, speaking none of you will be needing my Ability Usage class. None of you are elfs." She stated with a smile, and then she headed off to the pool, I think I'll hold the drama classes out in the courtyard as long as the weather remains nice, she thought to herself.  

Revenges Raison D-etre

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:07 am
Truman looked up into the sky. It was long since he was here. 10 years was indeed a long time but nothing seemed to have changed. He could remember graduation as it was yesterday. He raised his hat and placed his hand on his 6 shooter. Now was time to see who was still around, after all he was not a student anymore. He picked up his bag over the shoulder and continued his journey.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:42 pm
Risika looked at the girls hand then took it with a slight smile, "My name's Risika Hartt, it's a pleasure to meet you Mena Scout" Kona flew over and looked at the girl, "your are quite a beauty"  

Luthien Sereon

Meikei Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image

Serenity walked her steps light and firm, she could feel the cold stone beneath her almost as if she had worn no shoes. After her last goodbye to her old friend Victor, she had quickly gone to the main office and collected her room key and schedule, thanking the woman and quietly walking out the door, and now here she was taking a walk and enjoying the fresh air as it bit at her checks. While her head was stuck in a book and she in another world oblivious to her surroundings to what she had walked into. There was a group of students by a charred tree talking, and some others as well but again she did not notice, that was until she looked up and realized that she was inches away from the gray haired boy in front of her. It was all she could do, as she planted one of her feet on the cement raising slightly and sending her body into motion twirling around the boy effectively dodging the boy and a rather embarrassing situation. Serenity looked up at the young man closing her book quickly yet soundlessly, shaking her head slightly as she mumbled to her self.
“ I’ve already made trouble for others and I haven’t even been here ten minutes…” Her golden eyes were now looking directly at the young gray haired man as she gave a tiny apologetic smile to him.
“ I’m sorry about that, I was a little distracted.” At those words she held up her book it’s vibrant red balanced with its’ gold lettering and the words “ The Labyrinth” typed in those golden letters. Her voice was polite and quiet as she gave a tiny bow.
" I'm Serenity Van Lukens, and again I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused you." she slowly unfolded her body from its' position, she stood quietly waiting for the boy to answer her back.
During her wait she was studing the boy; he had grey hair and the eyes to match, while in slight contrast he wore nothing but black. He was a half and half race just like she was, that much she could tell.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:58 pm
~edited~
Mena blushed. "Its a pleasure to meet you." She looked at the bird. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well." Mena wondered why Ruby hadn't said anything. "I'm not exactly familiar with the school yet. Do you mind walking with me?" She looked at Ruby. "Are you alright roomie? She seem paler than usual." Mena said looking at Ruby concerned.  

lady E B I S U

Bashful Explorer

shadowofthewander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 pm
User ImageKyo walked around the square looking at all the new students. He smiled remembering his first day at school. He loved it here. He wondered were they were going to put his class room this year. He walked around a little more before sitting on the stairs. He took out a cigarette and started smoking it after he used his lightning ability to spark it. He took a long drag and stared at the sky. He wonder how long until he met a student who tried to stand up to him and fight him so he could humiliate him.

Kyo took his kodachi from his side and placed it on his lap. He looked at the kodachi in its sheath. It was a beautifully master sword he had named it Letum, which was Latin for ruin, death, and annihilation. His two katanas on his back had names too. One was called kuragari meaning darkness in Japanese. The other was called ranpu which meant light in Japanese.

Kyo so and old school mate. It was Truman. He wondered why he was here then remembered seeing his name on the new teachers list. He hoped that Truman wasn't mad at him from the year they graduated. He looked at him carefully and saw that he still had his six-shooter. Haha he thought He never changes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:24 pm
Aiyana yawned and put her book in her bag before standing up. She yawned and walked around the area for a minute, studying the place and people. "Might as well go and get that other book..." She mumbled to herself, though she didn't really want to go back inside. It was a nice enough day and she felt like being outdoors for the time being. Aiyana yawned again and sighed, knowing she did need to get at least a little more sleep.  

Tamacchi

Luster University

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces