Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:Titan's Tower:.
wow.. i just noticed this... what do you think.............. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkshiek ze spiffy ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:50 am
Terrence Urameshi
yeah, I never thought of it like that, and also to add to that, Terra ended up being very confused as to if she was bad or good, and Robin soon asked, "does one good deed make him a hero?" I like that theory. and that sig is HILARIOUS fire spirit. 3nodding

ya the sig is cool  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:00 pm
I just watched 'X' again, and I've decided it would be impossible for Terra to be Red X, or highly unlikely.

1. Red X OBVIOUSLY has a man-chest (and a pretty smezzy one at that.) I mean, he's built like a man in a way Terra could never be. So, Red X is truely a man.

2. They don't promote slash in the show (no matter how much fanfiction or fanart is made.) So with Red X flirting with Starfire, I also do not believe they would make it Terra.

3. Lastly, I don't think Terra could learn that much martial arts in a short amount of time. I mean, I know this show isn't really that realistic (aliens....green shapeshifters...haf-demons....) but I don't think they would make Terra able to do that much martial arts, because her power is earth. She has a power, and she would use it constantly. And even though she fought Robin in Apprentice pt. 2, she wasn't very good at the whole 'kung fu' crap.

So those are my reasonings, but what do I know? It very well could be Terra, and I could be bloody confused.  

ChristineXDaae

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:14 pm
ChristineXDaae
I just watched 'X' again, and I've decided it would be impossible for Terra to be Red X, or highly unlikely.

1. Red X OBVIOUSLY has a man-chest (and a pretty smezzy one at that.) I mean, he's built like a man in a way Terra could never be. So, Red X is truely a man.

2. They don't promote slash in the show (no matter how much fanfiction or fanart is made.) So with Red X flirting with Starfire, I also do not believe they would make it Terra.

3. Lastly, I don't think Terra could learn that much martial arts in a short amount of time. I mean, I know this show isn't really that realistic (aliens....green shapeshifters...haf-demons....) but I don't think they would make Terra able to do that much martial arts, because her power is earth. She has a power, and she would use it constantly. And even though she fought Robin in Apprentice pt. 2, she wasn't very good at the whole 'kung fu' crap.

So those are my reasonings, but what do I know? It very well could be Terra, and I could be bloody confused.

Killjoy...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:05 am
Forgotten Purity
ChristineXDaae

Killjoy...

As for the man-chest, couldn't it just be padding?  

[Nevar]

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:42 am
Raven_Cry
Forgotten Purity
ChristineXDaae

Killjoy...

seriously, terra doesnt have much thereanyways.

and you know, the word date was never uttered, how do we know it wasnt 'day of shopping' xd
I also seem to remember the suit enhances physical ability somewhat, correct?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:22 pm
Deandriea
Raven_Cry
Forgotten Purity
ChristineXDaae

Killjoy...

and you know, the word date was never uttered, how do we know it wasnt 'day of shopping' xd

Right. It could just be the Xinothium.  

[Nevar]

Auria Tetsukai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:02 pm
Raven_Cry
Deandriea
Raven_Cry
Forgotten Purity
ChristineXDaae

Killjoy...

Right. It could just be the Xinothium.

Killjoy is RIGHT...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:12 pm
You now recieve major kudos for a completely good concept. *Pats you on the back*  

Deathfire-san

Forgotten Purity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:01 pm
Yeah, Terrra, you really made an awesome first impression on the guild. Cookis for you!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:10 pm
Forgotten Purity
Yeah, Terrra, you really made an awesome first impression on the guild. Cookis for you!
^_^  

Terrra

ChristineXDaae

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:42 pm
Sure...make ME the killjoy...I'm just being realistic. It was a freakin' MANCHEST. No matter how much girls work out, a girlchest and a manchest will ALWAYS be different.

But I'm just bitter.

And a comic-whore..

And I want Red X to be Grant Wilson.  
.:Titan's Tower:.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out