Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Roleplaying area of JUSTICE! (Roleplaying Area)
Ship #2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Scarlet Hivemind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Ahead of them, a burst of black smoke appears and disappears, revealing Eckle.
He stands there, smiling his cannibal-smile. Though he's far away, when he speaks, his voice rings clearly-
" 'Allo..." He says, grinning fiercely.

He eyes Britt and licks his lips, imagining what she might taste like with potato chips and a mountain dew.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:02 pm
System Corp Hivemind
He stands there, smiling his cannibal-smile. Though he's far away, when he speaks, his voice rings clearly-

He eyes Britt and licks his lips, imagining what she might taste like with potato chips and a mountain dew.

"HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?" gonk gonk

Amanda shouted, not bothering to stop the platform, but the Kawaii-platform slowed on it's own accord.

Like hell it was going to let it's passengers near a *****>  

-RS- Amanda

The Scarlet Hivemind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 pm
-RS- Amanda
System Corp Hivemind

Amanda shouted, not bothering to stop the platform, but the Kawaii-platform slowed on it's own accord.

Like hell it was going to let it's passengers near a ***** class="clear">

" 'Ave friends in 'igh places, so I do. Aye, me cullies..." He says, still grinning.

Behind them, another black spout of smoke shoots ouf of nowhere, and Jesse springs into being.
"I dooo as i'm tooooold...." Jesse says in a mock-zombie voice, which he follows up with a giggle. His head is down and his hair is hanging in his eyes. Yes, he's still wearing the chef's uniform, but he still looks pretty damn creepy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clinging to Amanda even more, her eyes darted towards the person in front of the two.

Shivering in fear. What should she do? That question echoed through her head.

It'll be okay. Right--

Another voice. Oh dear.

-RS- Brittany

-RS- Amanda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:11 pm
System Corp Hivemind
-RS- Amanda
System Corp Hivemind

Like hell it was going to let it's passengers near a ***** class="clear">

" 'Ave friends in 'igh places, so I do. Aye, me cullies..." He says, still grinning.

Behind them, another black spout of smoke shoots ouf of nowhere, and Jesse springs into being.
"I dooo as i'm tooooold...." Jesse says in a mock-zombie voice, which he follows up with a giggle. His head is down and his hair is hanging in his eyes. Yes, he's still wearing the chef's uniform, but he still looks pretty damn creepy.

"Hey man, ******** you. I am a high place. Or something." She said, bravely. She needed to sound brave so she could support Britt.

Seeing Jesse she narrowed her eyes behind her helmet.

"You shithead." She stated simply, getting her lance ready and swinging it like a baseball bat, trying to make Jesse REMEMBER it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 pm
Amanda was whispering into her white fluff, quietly, so the retards bad guys can't hear.  

-RS- Amanda

-RS- Brittany

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:18 pm
A sudden shield appeared around the two Earthers. It was seemingly blinking with light and then slowly dimming. It was hard for little Brittany to control it. So it was very weak.

At least it was something. But it didn't look like she could keep it up for long.

Useless.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm
With a sudden gust of wind sent ahead of him, Eckle leapt forward, bringing down his claw on Britt's shield with inhuman speed.
Almost as fast, Jess swept his arms outwards and forward, sending a solid ball of air at Amanda.

The Scarlet Hivemind

-RS- Amanda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 pm
System Corp Hivemind
With a sudden gust of wind sent ahead of him, Eckle leapt forward, bringing down his claw on Britt's shield with inhuman speed.
Almost as fast, Jess swept his arms outwards and forward, sending a solid ball of air at Amanda.

Their attacks finally snapped Amanda out of her cowardess state. She had to protect Britt. She saw the girl as a little sister, like Emmeline.

Amanda held onto Britt with one arm and made her lance expand like an umbrella with the other.

The force of both attacks sent the platform speeding backwards.

"Whee~" Amanda said, letting it go back a safe distance before using her boot to stop it.

It was like a giant skateboard 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:41 pm
-RS- Amanda
System Corp Hivemind

Their attacks finally snapped Amanda out of her cowardess state. She had to protect Britt. She saw the girl as a little sister, like Emmeline.

Amanda held onto Britt with one arm and made her lance expand like an umbrella with the other.

"Whee~" Amanda said, letting it go back a safe distance before using her boot to stop it.

The devilish duo didn't waste any time watching this spectacle-
Eckle stood before Amanda.
" 'Ello," He said winningly, lashing out with both steel-clawed hands at her.
Jess, coming from behind Eckle, used his head as a step-stool to launch himself into the air.
With his own, real claws, he swiped at her from above as he fell.

The Scarlet Hivemind

-RS- Amanda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:47 pm
System Corp Hivemind
-RS- Amanda
System Corp Hivemind

The devilish duo didn't waste any time watching this spectacle-
Eckle stood before Amanda.
" 'Ello," He said winningly, lashing out with both steel-clawed hands at her.
Jess, coming from behind Eckle, used his head as a step-stool to launch himself into the air.
With his own, real claws, he swiped at her from above as he fell.

"Hey there!" Amanda said, slipping into the mask of 'Adelaede'.

Cool, Calm, Psychotic.

She brought the lance up to block Eckle's claws, because...well yeah.

She hoped her helmet would deal with Jesse's attack D8

She cursed internally, not being able to keep an eye on Britt.

*Britt, if you're not comfortable this close, you can back up. I don't want them hurting you.*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:59 pm
Panic.

Brittany's shield died down. Everything was going way to fast for the girl, she looked at Amanda. Hugging her tight.

I'm okay. I'm okay. T-this is alright.

She couldn't let Amanda do this alone, but what could she do to help?

Nothing.

-RS- Brittany

-RS- Savannah of Earth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:05 pm
(lol can I join)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 pm
-RS- Savannah of Earth
(lol can I join)

[I can Shoop you in, if it's okay with Jesse.

(Rissy too /pervdurr)]  

-RS- Amanda

-RS- Savannah of Earth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:12 pm
-RS- Amanda
-RS- Savannah of Earth
(lol can I join)

[I can Shoop you in, if it's okay with Jesse.

(Rissy too /pervdurr)]

(I'll make an entrance post. If that's not okay with you, Jesse, then I'll just delete it. <<; AND LOL

-imagines amanda teleporting Savvy right in front of the attack, k brb thinking of something decent-)  
The Roleplaying area of JUSTICE! (Roleplaying Area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games