Reply The Literate Role Play Guild
RP Thread: Medieval//fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Silent.~.pain~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:05 pm
Kess drained the rest of the mead in her cup and shivered as she suddenly warmed up. Alosha was beginging to stir, so she set him down on the table gently. Alosha finaly woke up fully and nuzzled kess gently. He seemed to say "I'm sorry for getting drunk again.... " She smile and nodded.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:55 pm
Tobias walked in to the traven before him. He brushed his grey hair out of his face so he take a full veiw of his surroundings. He noticed a few people here and there. He green eyes glowed a bit in the lighting. He wasn't quite sure why he stopped here. Drinking was never really one of his things. But he was parched after his traveling. He was tired and needed a short break so, what the hell, he told himself.
"One Mead please." he said clamly to a wairtress of shorts and sat down at chair removing his sword and placing it next to him.  

SoulySephiroth
Crew

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

~Silent.~.pain~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:03 pm
Kess looked at the newcomer. Though his sword was plain, it was beutiful. She walked up to Tobias and said " Sir, your sword is beutiful. Is it a human crafted one? "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:33 pm
Tobias was taken aback a bit. He wasn't expecting anyone to come up to him.
"In a way yes.. and in a way no..." he said and paused for a second.
"The sword comes from my Spirt power....Its an art I learned in from my old guild master...Using your spirt force as weapon in a way..so in a way its it s crafted from a human means.. the human spirt." He oftin knew people rarely understood the art. He hardley understood the how it worked himself. His grey hair drapped over his face shadowing his eyes and he realized it was rude for that, he then pushed his hair out of his face.  

SoulySephiroth
Crew

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

~Silent.~.pain~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:47 pm
She grinned slightly and said " Sounds very complicated, yet interesting! "

Her own sword was hidden beneith her clothes in case she needed it, but the daggers were exposed. she said " These (points to daggers) were made by father, they were meant for my brother fore my father never imagined me to have the abbility to protect myself. They are ugly, crudly made things compaired to the sword, but efective. These are what I mailny use in battle. I have always said, somthing made by it's owner, is meant for it's owner, like your sword suits you. " It was oviouse kess was only shy on the wing subject.

Alosha glided softly onto kess's shoulder and and started to preene.(spelling?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:55 pm
Tobias looked at the daggers first.
"Any weapon that you can use to protect yourself gets the job done. Thats how I look at it least. I don't believe weapons should be used to kill. I only do if I need to." He finshed with eyes raising to the creature on her shoulder.
"What is that?" he says questionly.  

SoulySephiroth
Crew

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

~Silent.~.pain~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:05 am
A little laugh excaped her throught. Alosha stared at his friend like he thought she was being and idiot.

Kess still smiling said " He is a raven, a naughty raven who loves to drink my mead and get drunk! " Alosha bit kess's ear in anger, he seemed to say " Hmph! You are the bad one kess! You order the mead and then let me drink it! " Kess swatted and him and muttered " Well mead is not for little ravens Alosha! "

Kess hoped Tobias didn't think her conversation with Alosha was weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:11 am
Tobias could sense an odd spirtual aura coming from the creature.
"It seems the raven can communicate a bet. It may not be actually speaking but it gets it point across. Sorry if that comes off being strange but due to doing the art of Shigiami I can sense Spirtual energy.." This art oftin made him able to talk with animals as well. He looked at the raven.
"I don't think you could blame her for your own habbits now can you." he finshed that statement with a smirk.
"I'm Tobias Grey by the way."  

SoulySephiroth
Crew

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

[chisaru]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:56 pm
Ahh gomen! My computer has been having problems, && i just got i fixed. Sorry for not having posted in a while. x__x  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:15 pm
Hazel noticed quite a few others had entered the humble tavern while she had been carelessly day dreaming. She had a knack for falling into them even in the midst of conversation. She blinked her bright golden eyes a few times to almost wake herself up from the careless fault. She flashed a smile once more at her waiter, placing a few extra dollars in his hand, giving it a might squeeze in a thank you. He had been kind, thus deserving a reward for his actions.

She looked back to the woman across the table. It seemed that Hazel had only been dreaming for a few scarce monents, but another had indeed joined them. She grinned, picking up Ez, who had started to doze after his meal of carrots. She picked him up, hearing only a soft grunt from him in a fruitless protest.

"Kess, dear, would you like to hold Ez? Many appologies for letting my mind wander there for a moment."

She smiled warmly towards the man whom she had not yet met. She ran a slender hand through her hair, hoping that she looked not a mess and at least somewhat presentable.[/size
]  

[chisaru]

SoulySephiroth
Crew

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:23 pm
Tobias was once more taken aback by another visitor.
"Quite popular today eh Tobias?" he thought to himself in a joking mannor.
He nodded his head in greeting to the new female.
"Names Tobias.." he said. He looked at this creature that was called EZ.
"Does everyone have some sort of pet here? I'm begining to feel left out!" he joked smirking. He wasn't really good at side conversation nor was he good at talking to girls. Now if you needed to him to hunt down a bandit or kill some sort of beast, he could do it with no problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:58 pm
Hazel smiled politely and nodded a causal greeting. Indeed, one could miss a lot while day dreaming if only for a few minutes.

"A pleasure to meet you Mr. Tobias. Mine's Hazel."

She returned, her voicse soft and melodic, easily rolling off the tounge. She ran a slender hand through her pale locks, golden eyes wandering about the tavern for a swift moment before returning to lock upon Tobias. She noticed that he seemed to have a slight intrest in her little friend. She chuckled softly at his quip.

"Oh, well, i'm not so sure that everyone does, but Kess and myself do. You wouldn't seem the type to carry around a fluffy creature, but maybe that's just my thoughts.."

She said, grinning with a raised brow. It was true. He seemed every detail the warrior man who killed without hesitation. True, it was just intuition, but usually her intuition was correct or quite near. Well, what was the use of having psycic powers if one could not use them? With her impish grin still upon her seemingly angelic features, she raised Ez slightly.

"Would you care to pet? I assure you he does not bite..well, rather, i have not seem him do so yet."

She joked with a playful wink. Ez was, for the most part, docile. She assumed he wouldn't hurt anything unless needed. He was, unlike her, very trusting of people.

[chisaru]

~Silent.~.pain~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:07 pm
Kess pet Ez, while Alosha started complaining loudly. He was jelouse(Spelling?) that Ez was getting kess's atention. Kess stuck her tounge out at him. Alosha flew outside in a fit of anger.

Kess said " Well, Alosha has been with me since I was born. Father used to say that people told him to get rid of Alosha, they said he was a bad omen. Mother died a few months later, and father did try to get rid of Alosha, but he kept coming back. I don't know how other people come to have their companions, but that is how I got Alosha. "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:29 pm
Tobias shocks his head.
"Thanks for the offer of the petting, but I must decline. Its not personal but I shouldn't be staying for two long." he said while drinking his mead that was brought to him in the middle of the conversation. He drained it in pretty much one gulp. He was surprised. He was more in need of a drink than he thought.
"I'm rather new to this area and was wondering if one you two might no a place that tired soul like me could get some rest?" he finshed almost looking at both of them with his green eyes. He had walked a long ways with out a rest in sometime. He was almost on the verge of falling asleep at the table even. He figured it wouldn't be to wise to fall asleep on a traven's table.
His mind did wander to a pet Crow he once had.. he had always heard Crows carried the souls of the Dead and so he always knew death was around him when he had his crow near him...  

SoulySephiroth
Crew

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

~Silent.~.pain~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:16 pm
Kess said " There is a small, cheap, and fairly nice lodge at the edge of the town, near a large fountain with a lions head on it. I am staying their 'till I can find a better place. The foods not that bad eather. "  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff