Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Aeropoli Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 pm
((Fate should be here by now. mad ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:25 pm
[†] ::Cracks up:: Call her Brandi. I'll go get her : biggrin rumroll:: OUT OF THE OTHER ROOM! ::Cracks up more:: [†]  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:29 pm
[†] Sorry boss; she's got a headache kickin' her but. Makes sense as to why she suddenly stopped playing Okami (she's obsessed with that game like I am vampires). She's promised to post first thing in the AM, though! ::Wanders off to cuddle her:: [†]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:12 am
Electricity would crackle as her voice would literally ring out of the portal, yeah she was a little more then pissed off. "GILGAMESH!" She'd growl stepping through the portal before Shade could close it. "YOU will allow Shade to sleep first, I will talk with her as soon as the sun sets." She'd fold her arms across her chest, golden-crimson hues would look to her. "I did not want him to pester you, please Shade sleep.. you look exhausted" She'd swiftly move to carry her on a bed. "I am sorry... to both of you" She'd look to Lucian with a sadden look in her eyes. She'd then glare, her eyes narrowed as she would point a clawed finger to Gilgamesh, and then disappeared the same way Kain usually would.

Fate Shzual

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 am
He'd of fired a shot off at her as she disappeared, his timing grand in the sense of drama...screw that. He'd tried to hit her to a gel-like substance; something similar to napalm though the base component to the gelatinous goodness was actually holy water. He'd then jump to his feet and twirl the gun, coming to aim it upon Gilgamesh. "How long you think she was just listenin', pissin' herself n' dreadin' when the time would come to step out? Too ********' back Kain's courage didn't carry over! 'Least she had a good ********' idea for once...as for you, Mr. God-Damn Hero...I was pissin' around when we first fought n' you weren't at your best either, but I'm more then a ********' match for you. I'm so damned spiffy that some audi-something thingy has to tell me to revert back to matter! YOU'RE ALL IDIOTIC NUTS!"

His eyes were a bit glazed, a rather unfortunate side-effect of using so much power. "I got no problem removin' this neo-Hero from existence if he doesn't PISS OFF n' let Shade friggin' sleep..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:44 pm
"Oh, hush." Gil said, crossing his arms. "Well, it doesn't matter. I can contact you so long as she has Rule Breaker. You guys have a nice day now!" he said as the porta; closed.  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:21 pm
"WOULD YOU ALL SHUT THE ******** UP!" Shade yelled hoarsely. She squinted to be able to see what the hell was going on, she heard Rozalin talking, a gunshot, some yelling, and then arguing. She didn't bother with her glasses, simply frowned, closed her eyes and turned over and the bed....when the hell she get on a bed? Stupid unconscious sleep. "Good Night." she said finally. "Make yourself comfortable where ever Cowboy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:03 pm
He'd and toss his gun away before nodding to Shade. "Shouldn't go takin' things from people that may as well be strangers..." Lies made his stomach turn. In his entire life he'd only met one individual that had never lied to him once, and that individual was now trapped with the foot of the King of Lies on him.

He'd replay the event over and over while he began to move up through the city looking for the highest point out there. He'd eventually begin to rip his gloves off which would allow the disgusting fanged holes in his hand to start causing him even more pain. He'd end up puking, a sign of severe exhaustion which immediately had him reaching for the device in his coat. Without hesitation he'd slam it into his eye, letting it root itself. He'd look about, taking notice of all of Greece. He figured a hop skip and a jump to Athens was a bad idea for now, which canceled Northern Greece. Sparta couldn't of been more then 50 miles off, but he decided to stay put in Ares' domain.

His body would begin to fail rapidly now that his palms were exposed, thus slowly but surely, the mouths would begin to extend out like snakes and bite at his arms. Thankfully, he'd made his way to a building that was nice and high, though paled in comparison to what he wanted. He'd look to his hands and the blood pouring from his arms, then smack the creatures against stone, forcing them to retreat back. He'd then decide to contain them in a new way. He'd grip the tiny tooth of one palm, then rip it from himself. It'd force him to nearly scream, but he'd stay silent. He'd repeat this over and over until each opening would have to gum him to death. He'd then go about materializing rings about them as Zadkiel had suggested LONG ago. Angelic runes would appear on the nearly stone-like material sealing them off, which in turn would remove his hands as a separate entity but put twice as much strain on him, evident by his wounds pouring more blood along with coughs of it here and there.

Finally, he'd make four fin-like items overlap one another over the gaping holes in his palms. Upon sealing off the center in this way, a swastika would appear to mark their sealing. While his German routes were deep and he was full of hatred, he used the swastika for what it had been before the NAZIs: The symbol of power. He'd flex his hands a bit, deciding it felt rather good. He'd pridefully remove the item from his eye and place it in his coat once more before taking a step back towards the girl's...before hitting stone hard, collapsing into sleep.

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:27 pm
A small red drone, nigh invisible in the sky, focused its camera on Shade. After a few moments, it flew away, off towards the north pole.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:39 am
Since there was no reason for her to sleep, She'd appear on top of a stone column, sitting down and crossing her legs she'd watch the scenery, it was amazing how much her senses have changed. She'd listen to the soft snores from Shade, and then the much heavier ones from Lucian.

She'd sigh and close her eyes, she did abandon them, but she had every right too. She never trusted Setsumei to began with, Kain was the one to show her what she was capable of. Still. abandoning Shade like that... She was her actual first friend, what would happen once Kain comes back? Would the treaty break? Perhaps she could convince Shade and Lucian to come back with her? No, Lucian loves his Lord, not hers. She'd rub at her temples and sighed again.

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:36 am
"This is not optimal." said a voice behind her.
"Not at all."
"This place is not appropriate."
The Auditors were behind her. "Greetings, Anomaly." they said as one. "We come with an offer."
"A good offer."
"One you should think of."
"We come to offer you survival in a time when survival will be unsure."
"Safety in a time of danger."
"ease of mind in troubled time."
"Soon, we will make clear our attempt to remove all anomalies like you from this earth. Soon, we will destroy the rule breakers of this world. But there will be... Exceptions."
"Considerations."
"Special cases."
"We will make special cases for those anomalies willing to assist us and the individual we first approached. This is a rare offer, one we are only extending to anomolies with incredible potential."
"Those like you."
"Those like Kain."
"This offer will stand until six months and one week after this date." the Auditor waved his sleeve and a ring appeared. "Wear this, and it will be clear you are on our side. You will seek out and destroy other anomlies who do not posess the seal."
"Erase."
"Eliminate."
"Be forewarned: Those who betray us, suffer greatly."
"Horribly."
"Creatively."
"Know that this gaurantees your safety. Even if we are defeated, we will find a way to keep the bearers of the seal safe."
"Protected."
"Alive."
"Goodbye, Anomaly. We will meet again."
And they were gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:44 pm
((Shades out till time skip, got nothing of real importance going on for her at the moment.))  

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:58 pm
I'll assume, then, that Rozalin is the same? We're all set to go, almost.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:30 am
[]x[] Rozy is out as well, Emma PM me back. ^ ^ []x[]  

Fate Shzual

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:04 pm
((Already did Fate ^^))

Shade walked down the narrow street of the market, looking from booth to booth for the lowest prices. She looked a bit different now a days, her hair had grown out, and her blonde roots were showing, of which she complained about at least once a day. 'All these booths and not a single one has hair dye.' she thought with a sigh.

She came to a booth with a few things and pointed to them, rattling something off in Greek and paid the stall keeper before taking her purchases and heading off to the port. She hadn't seen Lucian yet today, so she wasn't entirely sure where he was. He also hadn't asked her any questions about her family since they'd started camping out in Aeropoli, which was fine with her, she didn't really want to answer them.

She jogged down a steep hill, the boats and water coming into view before she turned a corner. She had a meeting with Rozalin and she figured down in the shade of the cliff away from people was the best place. A tall blonde walked past Shade a little further down, turning her head slightly to smile up at her, which had Shade skidding to a halt so fast her leg slipped out from under her. She hit the ground and swore between her teeth before looking back up to see that no one was there. 'As long as I've been here why would I think of her now?' she thought, getting up and going to look around the area where the girl would of been. No one was around. Shade frowned then went back to heading fro the cliff.

Greece

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff