Submit

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:08 pm
"Well then I shall endeavor to be on my best behavior to make sure you don't hate me!" Orcinus answered with a faint smile. Looking around the ocean where the two floated he shrugged faintly. "In truth...I have no reason for being here. I was singing and got caught up in the song...next thing I knew I was almost running down a lovely lady. I'm not even quite sure where I am! You might have to direct this poor lost soul."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:59 pm
Oceana grinned "I could never hate you! Granted, I have only known you for two minutes so lets wait till time tells me different shall we?" She said as she giggled to herself "you know, I would be happy to help you" she aid as she remembered a song Ariel told her once, a song a sea witch used to sing "though, that depends, care to lose you voice?" She smiled mischeviously at him, Ariel was, sometimes, a bad influence on her and she didnt even know it.  

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:34 am
"Well I do sing a lot so I don't lose my voice easily. So it would seem that neither one of us have much in the way of plans. What ever shall we do to relieve our boredom and get to know each other better?" He asked with a flirtatious wink.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:45 pm
"Well then I guess we should let you keep your voice and find a way to entertain ourselves...though" she said swimming back a little "we will NOT be going there, I want to keep some dignity in tact" she said smiling at him "though, if you would four legs for a short amount of time so we can go up on land that could be arranged" she suggested to him, Coven only lets her on land for about an hour tops before the potion wore off, she used it if she wanted to go swimming in the lake in Dream Valley as a change of scenary.  

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:43 am
"I have no problems following your lead, m'lady. Land or sea, it matters not to me." Orcinus blinks a moment as he replays what he just said. Chuckling softly he grinned at the other mer. "And no...I didn't mean to rhyme on that."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:48 pm
Oceana giggled "aww how sweet, I have a mer to follow me around like a lost puppy" she said as she lent over and kissed his nose "and a cute 'puppy at that" she said as she gestured for him to follow her "this way" she said as she swam onwards towards where Coven usually laid.  

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:53 am
Orcinus wiggled his nose when he was kissed. Smiling warmly he followed Oceana as she swam away. "Arf. Well, at least if I have to be a puppy, I'm a cute one. Do we have plans for what we're doing with four legs?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:22 am
"I thought you wouldnt mind, puppy" she said in reply to the puppy comment, pondering now about using it as a nickname for him "and hmm well that depends, I COULD ask Coven to give us extra time, I could take you to my herds clearing? I have never gone as I have always just wanted to go straight to the lake in the valley but we could go there, it may only be a short time but we could take a picnic" she suggested, food did sound nice right now and given she had good company, something needed to be added to it so why not have a picnic?  

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:28 am
Orcinus smiled warlmy. "A lovely day, good food, and beautiful company...what more could anyone ask for? I would love to accompany you on a picnic. Let's go talk to this Coven and see how much time we can get."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:04 am
"Gee, i see your easily please" she teased him playfully "but yes, lets go see Coven" she said swimming off, thankfully Coven wasnt too much further away "just down here a little, she shouldnt be too far now" she said as she pondered the food for the picnic "so, what WOULD you like to eat?" She asked, noticing two feet dipped into the water just a small way away, deffinatly Covens feet, she always did love the water, ever since she was a baby back in Solstice.  

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:33 am
Swimming after her quietly Orcinus thought for a moment. "Hmmm...I'm not that picky about food either. Did you have anything you preferred? I'll eat just about anything." Looking up he saw some hooves in the water. A brief urge to yank the other underwater went through him but he controlled his more mischievous urges...barely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:03 am
It was a good thing he DIDNT do that or else Coven would of rather turned him into a stone and thrown him back into the water, not given him extra eggs though it would of been funny nevertheless but yeah, not smart "no, im not fussy either, there are a few foods I cant stand but the every day stuff, im not fussy at all" she said as she swam up to the surface and smiled at Coven "hi Coven."

Coven looked up from the book she was reading, stopping mid way to eat a spoonful of fruit and smiled at the mer "hi, I take it you want to go to the lake"

"Yeah, I do, though could you do me a small favor? Could you please let a friend of mine join me and make it for much longer as well as conjure up a picnic basket for us?" She asked, deciding to get it all out there in the open.

"Friend...?" She asked curiously, not minding the request just curious about this 'friend' she couldnt see.  

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 am
Orcinus surfaced next to Oceana. Deciding to show his best manners he bowed to the pony he didn't yet know. "Good morrow, my dear lady. My name is Orcinus and you must be Coven. I am honored to be surrounded by such lovely females."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:45 am
Coven smiled at the other mer and nodded hello "hello to you, and yes, im Coven, pleasure to meet you she said as she looked over at her friend and grinned, lowering herself to whisper in her ear so that the other couldnt hear "well, even though his sweet talk needs work, hes a keeper" she said winking at her.

"No, Coven, please, its not like that..." she said blushing a little.

Coven giggled "that blush tells me different" she said as her friend looked away from her and the other "anyway, yes, sure, you can last longer on land though im going to have to pull the old Cinderella trick on you two, you have to be back at the lake or here by midnight and no later then that, that gives you eleven hours, give or take a few minutes since I have to brew up this potion, to do what you wish." Coven said as she conjured up a cauldron, lit a fire under it and then conjured up some ingrediants, she made potions before for this sort of thing, she even has some in stock, however they were all for shorter lengths of time so she would have to make up a new batch, which, thankfully, wont take too long.

"Thank you, Coven!" Oceana said as she turned around and smiled at her.

"My pleasure" she said as she dropped some bat wings into the potion, followed by some frog warts and newt blood and stirred.  

Cassandra Kindred
Crew

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Balinese

Hilarious Streaker

9,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:13 pm
Tilting his head to the side Orcinus studied Coven. "Do I want to know what will happen if we don't make it? Not that I'm planning on ignoring you or anything. I'm just curious. Will we turn into frogs?"

Looking at the cauldron he muttered, "Wing of bat, newt's blood and a large fries, please."

[IC/RP] The Lands Between

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff