Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
Time for FUN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm
The man wrote down his room number and made sure it was clear that whoever delivered his towels would be in for quite a tip. As he turned to walk away, he glanced at Ark. She wasn't sure, but she thought she saw him wink at her. She wondered if this plan would work or if she was going to have to come up with another one.

Ark glanced side-long at Markirus, "So.. a pie, huh? Reached all new lows yesterday." She made sure her voice dripped venom. The rest of her day was going to be filled with answering phones and she knew almost half of it was going to be sheet change requests. The other half would be t.v. questions and broken lamps and hair dryers. Today was not the day to mess with her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:01 am
Markirus looked over to Ark with a dissarming smile.

"Oh! So it did work. No hard feelings at all? It was just for some fun."

After looking at the note the man had left, Markirus grimaced at the thought of sending someone so far just for some towels, since his shift didn't start until an hour later, he decided to take the towels personaly.  

Specter of Life

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 pm
"You can take your no hard feelings and shove it where the sun don't shine," she turned her back on him completely and slammed her fingers into the keys of the keyboard, typing furiously.

She had just finished the flyer when the phone rang. The girl she'd met before was calling to ask if anything had happened yet (and if the continental breakfast was still open,) "I'm afraid not ma'am. That closed about thirty minutes ago and the food and everything else has already been cleaned up. However, if you need a suggestion on which restaurants would still be serving breakfast at this hour, I can get you a list."

Ark glanced furtively around before answering the next part. She was going to be as ambiguous as possible, but didn't want anyone to overhear what was being said on the other end, "Yes. It has started ma'am. Thank you so much for your tip yesterday. It looks like it's going to work out beautifully. Yes, ma'am. I'll let you know how it goes. Oh, and here's that list," she rattled off a short list of restaurants and hung up feeling smug.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 am
After a long, tiring climb up the hotel stairs; Markirus arrives at the mans room with towels in hand, he gently taps on the door.
"Hello? You requested some towels?"
He grabbed the dorr handle and notcied it was unlocked, so he cautiously walked inside, making sure he was not interupting anyhting that might be going on.
"Hello? I'm here with the towels sir."  

Specter of Life

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:32 pm
The man looked up from where he was sitting at the desk, typing on a laptop, "Ah! Hello there. Just put them in the bathroom or on the bed or somewhere easily accessible." The man stood up and grabbed his wallet from the bedside table.

He went back to the desk and sat back down, "Thanks for bringing them up yourself. I appreciate your initiative. It's something I value." Pulling the money out of his wallet, he pulled out thirty five dollars and handed them over. "If you've ever gotten a tip this large for towels, let me know and I'll raise my tip."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:01 pm
After Markirus placed the towels on the bed; he glanced at the money and instantly smiled at the man.
"I'm sorry sir. But I cannot accept this much."

As the man kept pressuring him into taking the money, Markirus started backing towards the door, firmly keeping his hands in his pockets.
"I really must be off, I have alot of work today. I do not need a tip; especialy not one of that size."  

Specter of Life

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:45 pm
"Is there some reason why not? It is not a trick or a bribe. Merely an appreciative tip. I like when people of power are able to bring themselves to do any and all tasks instead of delegating," the man separated the bills, so that Markirus could simply grab one ten dollar bill or a five instead of all the money, wondering if that would make him more comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:02 pm
Markirus had a polite but suspicious smile on his face, he then reached and took the five dollar bill.
"It's just my job. Most of us have it hard here."
He thanks the man and leaves the room; with a skip in his step, he went back down to the entrance desk to sort out todays times.  

Specter of Life

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:19 pm
As he came down the stairs, Ark gave him a brief glance, but nothing too interested. Meeting the man upstairs was only the first step in this long plan. The phones were still going off like no body's business, but the regular afternoon staff was there now to pick up the pace. She sent one person per floor with a list of rooms and what they needed. It was so bad that she pulled the new guy aside and made him her runner.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 am
Markirus was as happy as he could be, after that meeting with the kind man, his luck seems to be getting better and better. His work today seemed so much easyer than normal and he seemed to look at evrything with a positive perspective. After doing his kitchen shift, Markirus sat down infront of the Hotel and pulled out a packet of cigarrets and put one to his mouth, he then pulls out his lucky matchbox and rattles it abit.
"Hmm. Things seem to be looking up."
he then dropped the cigarret and put the matchbox back in his pocket.  

Specter of Life

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm
Ark was grateful to only have to work a short shift today. It was only some time around noon when she clocked out and made her way to the front where she'd parked her car that day knowing she was leaving early. As she came out the doors, she saw Markirus sitting on one of the hotel benches. With a small sigh, she went and sat as far from him as possible on the same bench, "Hey."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:08 am
Markirus looked over to Ark and pulled a slight smile.
"So how has your day been my dear?"
He looks at the people arriving and getting out of their cars, particulary the families full of children. As he watched them run and play his cheerfulness dissappeared for a second, but as soon as he saw Ark; he continued to smile.
"Remember that man from this morning? He really was an odd one. He tried to offer me a huge tip. It was crazy for someone to do that."  

Specter of Life

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:35 pm
Ark shook her head. She desperately wanted to take her shoes off; her feet were screaming at her. "Some people are strange. I wouldn't complain. Tips are tips you know."

She leaned down to loosen the laces on her shoes, glancing up at him as she did so, "Besides, these customers are weird. He came in with that freaking goth convention, didn't he?" Stretching her toes, she leaned back and rested her head against the wall.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 am
Markirus looked up at the sky, watching the coulds glide by.
"Everyone is different I guess; I wonder what would happen if all of us were the same. I guess there would be no problems, or war for that matter."
He clenches his hand into a fist, after a few seconds he stood up and makes his way to the back entrance.
"I'll see you later. I gotta find a place to stay before my next shift starts. The boss has been running me ragged lately."
He waves without stopping or turning around. Just as he grabs the door handle, he winks at Ark.
"I'll just have to cope I guess."  

Specter of Life

Rohrchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:00 pm
Ark rolled her eyes and continued to sit peacefully even after Markirus left. He was such an odd one and he was always pulling pranks. It made her wonder if hers might be considered a little too cruel. They all wanted to get out of this ho-dunk town; it wasn't just him.

She shook her head and got up to head to her car, squeezing her toes in her shoes to keep them on. It was time for a bit of peace and quiet at home - Oh, who was kidding with this bull? Home was no haven. She'd go to the library.

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff