Cuddling at the Disco ))PRP(( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:49 pm
Kingin watched the rooster try and untangle his hair. She looked at its thickness before looking down at him. “Well what’s to say I don’t believe. There are lots of things that can tempt people. I mean your skills drew me off the dance floor. Though when we go back out there I intend to see if it was just a fluke or if you really do have that much skill.” she winked at him. “I might get an aura when I dance I just kinda get into a zone. I really enjoy it and letting loose I guess.”

Oh the nibbling to his fingers sent warm shivers over him. This monkey knew his thing. Fausto was enjoying this too much. “I don’t suppose you would be willing to go to a more private room would you? I am pretty sure they have some nice closed booths to rest in.” He smiled and slipped over to sit atop Thatz’s lap.” I would love to really enjoy this evening.”.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:32 pm

A fluke? Hardly. Rama made his living by dancing. Or used to at least. He smiled easily at her, "Whenever you're ready. I'd love to prove my skills."

Thatz purred, a low thrumming sound from his chest. "I'd love to. Lead on cutie." Why not have a little fun while he was out.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:52 pm
Kingin rather enjoyed this rooster's fighting attitude. "Alright your on my little friend!" She jumped up from the chair her full chest bouncing heavy as she moved towards the dance floor her tail swaying and the glow sticks around her waist clinking.

Fausto nodded and laying a soft quick kiss atop Thatz' lips he slipped from the lap his tail sliding along the monkey's as he started to lead the way towards one of the back booths.  
ANTHROBreedables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff