Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Trek XI

Back to Guilds

A Next Generation Star Trek Role Play Guild. 

Tags: Star Trek, U.S.S. Enterprise, Spock, Kirk, Role Play 

Reply Star Trek XI
Out Of Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter.
  +1
View Results

ClubhouseFire
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:09 pm
I hope to post tonight but I doubt if I'll be able to, I have a surprise vocal lesson until 9 tonight and then I'll have to finish the homework I didn't get done at rehearsal.
If I don't get to it tonight I promise a billion times I will tomorrow at sometime after 7:30 (which is when I get home from rehearsals.)
I'm really sorry to be such a sack of sand.
Also, just so I know Kimi, are Spock and Nyota in an established relationship? Do the share quarters? It's just so I know for my post.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:16 pm
No, no, dear. It's fine. Believe me. I am going to have to be laggy all this weekend until sometime after Tuesday. Because like I said, I have a concert and I have been given two solos. So, I am being worked so very hard.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

ClubhouseFire
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:21 pm
Wow, good luck on your solos... I know how stressful those can be, I sing too.
And I just read your post, so I know they don't share quarters and that he thinks he may love her, but are they in a relationship?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm
Well, he doesn't know. See, I see Spock as an awkward man. He doesn't know which part of him he is most loyal to, Vulcan or Human. AND he hasn't fully come to terms with his human side or his mother's death. So, I think he would prefer to keep it to there are feelings and there is sort of an unspoken relationship. But sometimes he is affectionate and sometimes he treats her like just another human being. You know, the type of thing that frustrates the hell out of us girls. Mostly because he IS conflicted. And he is unsure of his feelings towards her. And he doesn't want people to think that he is going to favor her just because there may be something between them. Nor does he want to deal with the talk. So, even after all these years, he is having a hard time adjusting to his emotions.

That way, it gives us room to develop their relationship as we see fit.

And thank you very much.

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

ClubhouseFire
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:49 pm
Posting! Because I can't help myself and I'll do my homework before class tomorrow.
There's a tad bit of sexuality in my post... if it's too much inform me and I'll change it, I don't think it is though.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:03 pm
No, it's not too sexual at all. I am going to wait until a few more people post before I post again. But your post made me smile. You play Uhura really well.
:]

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

ClubhouseFire
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:13 pm
Wow thanks! That's a huge compliment!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:22 pm
Awe. I am glad. I think that it is very true. I am trying to play a good Spock, but he is very difficult. I am used to playing happy characters.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

ClubhouseFire
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:56 am
You're doing an awesome job... better than I could ever do as him.
I can't wait to get this moving, he fascinates me, their relationship fascinates me.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:02 pm
As am I. I have to say I was very shocked when it popped up in the movie. I mean. Uhura was Kirk's girl in the original series. I have no idea what made them change that. But I was really shocked and it is sort of strange. But I am warming up to it. In fact, I actually am starting to encourage the idea. I want to see if they make a sequel. I wonder what sort of relationship they will have developed.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Yeah in the original series, Uhura was actually dating Kirk at the time. However she even showed interest in Scotty which would make a rather comical couple. But I do like the pairing between Uhura and Spock, in a way it allows Spock to understand his human emotions more.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:02 pm
Right, and I plan on that being one of the reasons Spock eventually becomes more comfortable with his human side. I mean, right now, he is very insecure.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Syx and Spock epic fails -hint hint- haha I feel as though this will become our inside joke.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:23 pm
:: Laughs :: It very well may become one indeed.  

Madame Ravenclaw
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:26 pm
You play Spock well by the way ^^  
Star Trek XI

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items