CosmicSweetss

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:15 am
Luxaky
I've only gotten one compliment from a child in Lolita, and it was from a boy.

I've had 5 year olds tell me I look like a freak.
The world...

That bothers me because usually they get that kind of ignorant prejudice from their parents. Some people shouldn't breed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Little kids are soo sweet!  

PandaPapaya

Kittywitch

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 am
I remember once I was coming back from a con, and we stopped for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I was wearing my largest petticoat, well, actually all three petticoats at once so I wouldn't have to pack them, and my new little top hat. This proved a problem later in the night when I had to throw the veil that came over my face over the hat so I could eat. As we're waiting to be seated, this little girl looks over the edge of her seat, then drops down and says "Mommy, she's got a little hat!"
The next thing I hear is, "No mommy! Look! She's really got a little hat!" and the face appears again, and I smile sweetly, and she disappears again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am
I went on a camp for the past 15 days with my dance group and i'm really proud of myself since this was my very first "Loli camp", meaning that i dressed in Lolita clothing each and every one of the 15 day.
Anyway, for the last 3 days (and last show) we needed 5 young children (ages around 7)so they were brought to the scene of the camp; three of them were girls and they kept on calling me "Princess-Lady" - my heart was melting every time I heard them say it 3nodding  

amylee2211

neonout

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:30 pm
haha yeah just finally purchased my first lolita outfit and put it on and went outside to tell my little sister to come in. Her friends just stared and said ohh your so pretty i want to be just like you. Amazingly enough the day before the girls wanted to throw stuff on me and where being a real pain. Now they totally adore me. So yes i say kids very much love lolitas heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:29 pm
-C'est la lune qui conduit la danse...-

lol I remember once, I wasn't there, but once a big group of my friends were somewhere in the city, and some guy with his little son started yelling at them. My friend Nancy told the guy off, but as they were walking away, the man yelled to his little son, "Their mothers should've had abortions instead of giving birth to s**t like that!" And all the girls went "Oohhhhh shitttttt D:"

I wish Nancy would've heard that. She probably would've kicked his ******** a**.

-...quand le soleil sera couché dans ton âme froide.-

Amanikitty

namida_no_chi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:34 pm
Oi, one thing you have to appreciate about kids is that they're honest. Ya know, before the world gets to them and teaches them to be prejudiced. I hate how people's influence rubs off on kids, especially when it comes to illogically disliking something. I wish more little girls knew about lolita, they are tomorrow's young women.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:05 pm
Yay these stories make me so happy. I love little kids. When They compliment you its so much nicer because you know it's genuine. heart  

Tsuyoki-chan

spacekitten

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:13 pm
Little kids are so cute ^_^

Never gotten noticed in Lolita, but right after I dyed my hair neon pink, I went to the mall and this 3 year old just went NUTS! "Mommy, that lady has PINK HAIR! She has PINK HAIR MOMMY!"

It was the cutest!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 pm
Hm... my little sister looks up to me apparently. When I first put on a lolita outfit my little sister, and little brother said "You're pretty! Are you going out on a date?"
She also told me "I want to grow up to be a princess like you!"
I was laughing but it was sweet heart
My little bro said "It looks pretty on you, but I don't know if I'd wear it"
I told him he didn't need a dress to be lolita. xp  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

A Doll Named Mouse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:37 pm
BunBunNny
Luxaky
I've only gotten one compliment from a child in Lolita, and it was from a boy.

I've had 5 year olds tell me I look like a freak.
The world...

That bothers me because usually they get that kind of ignorant prejudice from their parents. Some people shouldn't breed.

I concur.

Little boys who are small enough to notice my shoes will say cute awkward things like, "Your dress is pretty, and you're really really tall" or "I bet you can kick really hard with those!" Then they pose shyly and mom takes a pic of us.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:39 pm
spacekitten
Little kids are so cute ^_^

Never gotten noticed in Lolita, but right after I dyed my hair neon pink, I went to the mall and this 3 year old just went NUTS! "Mommy, that lady has PINK HAIR! She has PINK HAIR MOMMY!"

It was the cutest!

That's adorable!! Sometimes it's awkward for me when little girls say, she has pink in her hair, why can't I! I just smile awkwardly at mom and scoot away from the glares...  

A Doll Named Mouse

Fire-cat14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm
i havnt even started wearing lolita. But if i wear anything out of the ordinary or carry something odd. Then i get weird looks. Doesnt matter who it is. Sometimes i dont even have to do that. People always stare at me for one reason or another. I personally don't like that. Always annoys me. lol For those who get good comments..your lucky.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 pm
I dunno about you guys but I get parents who love the outfits and try and force their kids into photos with us in groups... and 9 out of 10 times the little kid starts to cry. T.T  

Alpha Drug

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

A Doll Named Mouse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm
lol, so it's party/bbq season again at my workplace, and since they're all used to it by now, I've been wearing lolita to their parties and such....

Well, my buddy from work and I went to pick up a shrimp platter for a friends party from the store and this lady, about 40, looks at me, him, me, then him (i'm assuming she thought we were an item, a rather odd one since I was in platform mary janes and full lolita, and he's like 5'2" in jeans and t-shirt) and says to him, "She's hot!". It was pretty cool. Never been called hot by a lady before.

And lately the kids have been shouting things at me like, "Who are you!?!" and "Motorcycle lady!"  
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff