Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Crimson tears (started! needs people! POST!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Katie Wildheart
James knelt down beside her, "Excuse me, but what are you doing under my tree?"

Katie got some blood from the kitchen and started to drink. Its bittersweet taste relaxed her and made her smile. As others came in the room, she greeted them with a smile and a 'hello'.

alice didnt say anything to him knowing she was still human till the sun started to come up and looked at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:21 pm
He gently touched her neck . "I have a wierd connection to heartbeats. i love them yet hate them at the same time. It's my favorite sound in the entire world yet I wish nothing more than to stop that sound from ever reaching my ears again." The sun was almost down. Only a few seconds left until its light would be gone. James tightened his grip around her neck, "I had a rabbit to feast on but that's not nearly as apatizing as human blood. What do you say? Care to satisfy my craving?"  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:24 pm
Alice looked at him and sighed "one thing dont drain me dry,i still have to do something when ever the the next neight comes"She said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Virgil walks closer to them. He didn't want human blood spilled in his precense. "Would you mind not feasting on human blood until after I'm gone? I'd rather not want to have to feed again."  

xXGeneral ReaperXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:33 pm
"does it look like I care rather you have already ate or not"Alice said rolling her eyes as she loked back at the other guy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:46 pm
James stood up, "I don't care if you'd rather have a foot up you're a**. I'm a blood thirsty killer. I'm insane," he said with a crazy look in his eye, "Of course if you want to fight, I guess I could try canabalism. I usually eat whatever I kill."

"Ok that's enough," Katie said, pushing James back. "Get outta here tough guy. You don't need to freak out all the guests."

"Can I at least scare the main course?" he said and looked back to the girl with a devilish smile.

"Haha....no. Go find yourself a squirrel to kill."

"But a squirrel doesn't scream," he said and took a step toward the girl.

"Fine then at least give her a chance. The sun is already down. Wait and kill her tomorrow night."

His smile grew wider, "Perfect. Build up the fear in my prey before the kill. You're smart sometimes, sis."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever now get outta here."

"I'll give you twenty five hours," he said to the girl, "Twenty four hours, fifty nine minutes, fifty eight seconds. And the countdown begins!" He ran off into the trees.

Katie turned to the others, "Sorry about him."  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:50 pm
"its fine he doesnt scare me,like he thinks he does"Alice said softly as she stood up seeing the full moon causing her to sigh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 pm
"He's just a freak, that's all. But don't let him get ahold of you. His bite's worse than his bark. And he has a pretty bad bark."  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:00 pm
"well his bite wont hurt much tomorrow night since this stupid curse will be over with by then,yo should of just let him do it tonite when i was weak"Alice said looking at her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image-->Ron Vonhedricht

Pain's got nothing on me.

James. He'd seen him, spoken to him and to be completely honest at times found him much to his distaste. Just another psychotic b*****d, whatever he wanted he didn't know or maybe he truly was insane. But to him he found him very . . . Loud. He was talkative too, speaking exactly what he thought, and sometimes it even seemed like he was fitting himself into a role. And at other times it seemed he lacked a brain and was just thirsty thirsty thirsty. But that was his opinion, and other's an their behaviours weren't his largest concern. He watched the unfolding scene from inside the mansion, perhaps it was a pathetic sense of pride that made him not want to go outside. To intervene in the small argument. But what could he say anyways?

He quickly washed down the thick red juices in his cup, swiftly swiping his tongue over his fangs. The dark crimson turning into a ghastly white in mere seconds. His expression remained flat as he watched with mild interest, before the strange and childish James ran off into the bushes.

meeiji

Monster Ship

xXGeneral ReaperXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:45 am
Virgil sighed at Jame's lack of self restraint. He watches him scamper off into the woods and thought nothing about it afterwards. He smelled the blood that was inside the mansion and he wanted some of it for himself. He began to walk towards the house and he walked so gracefully that it was as if he actually glided over the ground. Once he got to the large walls of the masion he simply walked right through it and makes his way to the guantets of blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:28 am
Katie smiled, "Would you like to come in and get something to eat? We do have some human food."  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:31 pm
"ummm are you sure"She asked as she herd yelling and growled "you need to go before they get here"She said to the girl as she looked over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:04 pm
Katie rolled her eyes and grabbed the girl's hand, "Come on," she said and took her into the mansion.  

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:07 pm
Alice looked at the girl and sighed as she let the girl drag her.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff