Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Hamlet [A 1/2 WangZi Guild]

Back to Guilds

Infinite Hamlet is Gaia's First 1/2 Prince Guild! XD 

Tags: 1/2 Prince, 1/2 Ouji, 1/2 WangZi, Second Life, Manhua 

Reply » Main Menu
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunalover009
Captain

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 pm
Welcome BlueCapricorn!!! hope you enjoy our super awesome Gulid!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 pm
Yes~ We welcome you with all our hearts, BlueCapricorn! 4laugh

T R l X X
Crew

Holy Blaze51

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:36 pm
Hey everyone Im Holy Blaze51 but please just call me Blaze. I'm glad that you all allowed me to join and i hope to have lots of fun in this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:42 pm
Welcome to Infinite Hamlet, Blaze! And we hope you enjoy yourself in this guild as well~! 4laugh

T R l X X
Crew

Eofshalott

4,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:05 pm
Hello, my name is emoangel, I guess you can call me that anyways. I like writing novels and poetry, roleplaying, and reading manga/watching anime. You can really learn more about me if you actually want to by visiting my profile, but I'll warn you now, it is gothicilious and filled with evanescence music.

I hope to get great pleasure out of joining Infinite Hamlet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm
It's a pleasure to meet, and have you in our guild, Emoangel-sama! And we hope you have a great time here as well.
But in your signature. . . A "1/2 OUJI" ROLEPLAY?! I would love to join as soon as things calm down here~!

T R l X X
Crew

Lunalover009
Captain

5,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:40 pm
Welcome!! ^^ all new members!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:23 pm
"Sama?!" My my, that may be a little too formal for me ^^ you can me Emoangel-san, Emoangel-chan, or Emoangel, I don't care!

Thank you, I feel so welcomed already! ^_^

as for the 1/2 Ouji roleplay, it has a lot of reading but as long as you know what a mary sue is you don't have to read anything but the rules and the first part of the "Important to know" post as long as you've read a bit of 1/2 Ouji. There are a few more things in the "Important to know" section that you could go over if you decide to join but if you're like me and you don't have a lot of time, You might want to read just the paragraph about what job you want your character to have though, so you know how to obtain the job.

^^ Thank you again, see you around the guild!

Eofshalott

4,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:26 am
I'm terribly sorry! I address most people either with "-Sama" or "-Chan", so it's become a habit to do such things. C;

I was wondering, would it be okay for Infinite Hamlet to have our "1/2 Ouji" roleplay take place in yours? We could set up a link in the Roleplay subforum in our guild linking to your RP, and anything else you'd like to add. You'd possibly gain members faster since this whole guild is dedicated to "1/2 Ouji" as well.
Again, it's up to your decision whether or not you'd like to have Infinite Hamlet as a partner with your "1/2 Ouji" RP in the forums.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:11 am
Oh no don't worry about it, I should be adressing you as "-Sama" since you are the owner of the very first 1/2 Ouji fan guild on gaia!

Oh my gosh, I'd love that! Thank you so much for making the offer! ^^ I'd greatly appreciate that too! I haven't gained one member actually D=

Eofshalott

4,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:30 pm
Thank you very much~!
gonk Oh I saw! I was in so much shock that no one else had joined your RP!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm
oh were you? Do you think I typed too much info?

Eofshalott

4,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:07 pm
Not at all! You typed such usefull information that you don't need to get rid of any of it!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:32 am
Oh thank you! It took me forever to do. I'm finding pleasure out of joining this guild already.

Eofshalott

4,750 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 am
It was worth it then~! 4laugh
That's good! If there's anything more that I can add, feel free to post it yourself or ask me~

I'm sorry for not submitting my profile to you for the "1/2 Ouji" RP already! gonk
I would have SOOOO submitted my profile right away but. . .
I'm like. . .REALLY picky about my character design, so I felt that I had to draw mine up and edit it etc., so I'm drawing up, not only my character in reality, but also hers for Second Life.

» Main Menu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff