Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fancy Pants and Top Hats

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for literates who are a little goofy. 

Tags: role playing, relaxed, fancy, top hats, silly 

Reply Archives
Dead Right Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felixitous
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:51 pm
Titch and Alec watched. They couldn't even peel their eyes away from the sight, the horrid sight, of the house being eaten. In only a few moments, the Something had even swallowed itself up, leaving nothing incriminating in its wake.

Alec dropped to his knees, seeming suddenly much smaller and timid. He slowly brought his hands up to his face, his shoulders beginning to shake as the once frightening man broke down into tears.

Titch closed his eyes and sighed, resting his hand on Alec's shoulder. "Please tell me Natalie was at the store."

"No."

Titch nodded slowly, then turned and walked away. So much for having fun today.

((THIS WILL GET MORE LIGHTHEARTED I SWEAR. The little bit of plot I can muster involves finding out what happened to the people and things eaten by the Somethings. I'll introduce some NPC staff, too.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:51 am
[[ Aww, poor Titch T__T and Alec! It's always so sad when huge men cry like babies T__T ]]

Kitty watched in awe as the huge man next to her broke down in tears, and feared the worse. "No." Her eyes flew wide and she looked back at where the house used to be. She was... inside?

Kitty hadn't been particularly close with Natalie, but she had been a kind person, and happy most of the time. She didn't deserve to get eaten up by Something like that... Kitty felt tears in her eyes and hugged Alec as if he were an old drinking buddy. She may have looked odd, bawling like that, and still standing but only reaching the large man's nose even though he was on his knees.  

Embier

Tipsy Alchemist

17,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150

Felixitous
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 am
Alec wrapped his arms around Kitty in return. For a meat head, he really didn't care too much about his image.

Titch came upon Bone Creak's version of a Town Hall in his walk and stormed inside. He slipped past security and shoved past the secretary, then burst into the Mayor's office.

"Brooklyn, I demand an answer!"

The woman behind the desk held up one slender finger to silence him, calmly finishing her work before looking up at him. Her skin was a pale, pale green, her hair a slightly darker variant, and her eyes something between. She had her hair pulled into small buns at the sides of her head, her bangs almost loose. Tiny horns protruded from the back of her head, just long enough to peek above her hair. She sighed and shook her head at the irate intruder. "Titch, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, you just cannot barge into my office. I have duties, you know. Just because we knew each other--"

"No, no, you don't seem to understand. My sister--Natalie--she was taken. By Something. I've asked you before and you never answer, but now it's personal!"
There were tears beginning to spill down his cheeks. "If you never do anything for me again, at least help me find out what the hell happened to my sister."

Mayor Brooklyn sighed and looked at him. She looked around the room, then got up and closed the door. "What I am about to tell you will not make you happy, but if it will get you out of my office, I'm all for it. Sit down, shut up, and listen."

((For the mayor's inspiration (read: who I jacked her from), look here, scroll the the bottom, the one with the "bwong" sound effect. That character was almost exactly what I imagined when I thought "mayor," big cans and all. And yes, she has them, but they seemed irrelevant to the SRS BZNS goin' down. Also, any suggestions on plot would be cool.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:36 am
Mue sat on the bed next to Titch, slightly uncomfortable to be close to a boy, but not caring too much. She was too wild and self-confident for that. But as soon as she realized this, he stood and randomly started to leave, without even a goodbye. Mue's brow furrowed in confusion as she shot a glance at Kitty; was it something one of the girls had said?
She stood, about to call him back, when a shadow fell over her flat. She whirled around, bewildered as to the cause on this perfectly sunny day. What she saw stopped her cold. A huge black... thing scudded across the sky in bloated sluggishness. Mue ran to the window and shoved it open as her guests fled the building to who knows where; she sure didn't. Mue thrust her head out the screenless window just in time to see the Something positively consume the house next to hers. She stood in silent terror, trying but unable to move.  

GazellaMech

Aged Gekko

7,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Felixitous
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:59 pm
Titch left the Town Hall feeling no better. Brooklyn had been right. Knowing things didn't help at all.

He found Kitty and Alec, sighing. "Hey, come on, it's not right for me to see you like this, big man. Get up."

Alec only looked up at him. "Natalie iss gone. I haff nothingk left to me ehside from tears."

Titch kicked him. "She is not gone, you take that back! We just have to go get her is all. Come on, man. We never did see eye-to-eye, but we always did agree when it came to her. Come on."

It took a moment, but Alec lowly stood up, bringing Kitty with him. "Fine. I will ko. Hyu had best know what hyu ahr doingk." He looked at Kitty. "Hyu stay here, leetle one. Is best only we ko."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 pm
Mue staggered backward as the Something disappeared. She had heard of the Somethings before, but never seen one. This changed everything... she had known Natalie. Not well, but she had known her.
But Mue had a very strange memory. Even in life this had happened to her, what had helped to keep her so very happy. It was very strange because it would dull, numb the sorrow or pain of any sad memory. It seemed to blur the severity of her life and make it into one big happy tea party. Even as she watched Titch, Alec, and anyone else down on the street collapse into sobs, she started to feel less scared. With a curious air, she left her apartment, locking it behind her, and hopped down the steps to the street below. She exited the building and came up to Kitty and the two men and, in respect of the newly taken, remained silent at Titch's shoulder, not without a bit of difficulty.  

GazellaMech

Aged Gekko

7,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200

Embier

Tipsy Alchemist

17,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:29 pm
Kitty shook her head and her hair seemed to whip up, back into her head ad it changed to a bright green color and came to rest at her shoulders. "Nope, staying with you guys." All she had to do was cling to Alec's arm like this and she would get a ride. Her feet dangled in the air now that Alec was standing, and she looked around in wonder. "I want to come with you guys. There's nothing better to do here anyways... and I want to get Natalie back!"

She held onto Alec's arm with one of her own and used her free hand to wipe her eyes clear, then clambered up onto Alec's shoulder. "I won't get in the way, honest!" She knew that would be a hard promise to keep but she really would try. When Mue appeared at Titch's shoulder, she gave a little wave from her perch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 pm
Titch nodded. "All right, then. We may have to go looking around in some dangerous places though. We may not make it. That...thing might even come for us, once it knows we're out to get everyone back." In the short time since his sister's disappearance, he'd decided that his goal should be more noble. He couldn't just go retrieve Natalie and leave everyone else. That was just plain rude, and rude he was not.

Alec sighed. "Leetle gorls are not being...progressive, I am thinking." Honestly, he didn't even think he needed Titch. It never occurred to him, though, that without Titch, he would've simply wasted away, never thinking that he could just go get Natalie.

((Sorry it's been so long guys. I was sort of...running out of ideas :B))  

Felixitous
Captain

GazellaMech

Aged Gekko

7,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 pm
Mue bounced upon the balls of her feet, the noise being kept inside her building up like the pressure in a shaken bottle of soda pop. Finally it exploded, and she flipped forward, landing in front of both Alec and Titch, her words bubbling over, "Okay, what are you guys talking about? Quick, tell me tell me tell me. I've gotta get to work. What are you going to do? What's so dangerous? Sounds like fun!"

[[Sorry, not much with which to work here. ^^;]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Zaina felt her hair. She felt her greasy, disgusting hair. She looked in the mirror in front of her. Her eyes were smudged with makeup, one had foggy vision. She blinked it away. Her feet were planted on the floor, chipped blue polish on the toenails.
She felt dirty, and she took off her shirt. Last night had been a very eventful night. Each time she waited for more, it sure did come. Titch wouldn't be forgotten by her.
She stripped down more, and went into the shower. The water wouldn't turn to warm, but the cool water coming out of the shower head felt soothing on her aching muscles. She felt much better.  

lele_lapin

Felixitous
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:09 pm
((Sorry for the absence! Had a few funky days, but I'm back! And is it sad that people taking liberties like that makes me happy? XD))

Titch looked at Mue. He seemed to be okay now, almost back to his normal, prankster self. "We're going to get everyone back, that's what. You in?"

Without waiting for an answer, he pulled Alec and Kitty along. "We gotta go get ready, 'kay guys? Get food, survival stuff, whatever you think'll help. I'm goin' to get stuff from my house. We'll meet up in the mornin'." He started walking away, leaving Alec and Kitty once again, no explanation. He couldn't let this bring him down again. There was no way.

((Also, any ideas on plot would be awesome. Romance is welcomed, etc. Feel freeeee to do whatever you'd like.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:23 pm
Kitty blinked, and grinned when Titch said she could come along. "Yay! I get to come!" She looked over at Alec's shoulder though -since that was the only part of him she could see- and frowned. "I'm VERY Progressive!! You'll see!" She paused. "And I'm not a little girl! I'm just... short..." She grinned.

She let go, now that her position in the search party was secure, and fell less-than-gracefully to the ground. When she stood back up from her bum-landing, she put her hands to her hips, and her hair grew a few inches, turning to a light pink shade. "Okay! Let's do this!" She leaped after titch, wanting to help in some way, and feeling like following the "Leader" of their expedition would be the best way to do that.

"So what are we getting from your place, Titch?" She asked, falling into stride with him and not stopping to think that maybe she wouldn't be wanted there.

[[ Argh, I'm sorry as well for not getting n in so long O__O I was away on vacation for the past three weeks basically. I might not get on much soon either, since school will be starting soon. I'm sort of pseudo-quitting Gaia for the time being ]]  

Embier

Tipsy Alchemist

17,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150

Felixitous
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 pm
((Guys, I think I'm officially out of ideas! D: Anyone else want to have a go at directing this thing?))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 am
[[ As in the plot? I'll have a go at it, but it won't be as cool ^^' It might en up being really random and out of control if I direct it :3 ]]  

Embier

Tipsy Alchemist

17,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150

Felixitous
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:24 pm
((Hey, at least it's something! XD I've been in a sort of writer's block the past few days. Too much FFXII, I think.))  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff