Welcome to Gaia! ::

The OFFICIAL Pandora Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild totally devoted to Pandora Hearts! 

Tags: pandora hearts, pandora, hearts, anime, manga 

Reply Pandora Hearts
Does anybody watch the anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you watch the anime?
  yes
  no
View Results

HurricaneAlice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 am
I haven't watched the anime, but only because I don't want my laptop to murder the quality. Is there any chance that we'll get an American dub of the anime? That way, I could just get that and watch it on an actual TV rather than this tiny little screen. sad
Just from the screen shots I've seen, and I did watch the 1st episode, it seems like the animation is done very well. and Kool Limey Hatter... the screen shots you posted sure are odd. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 pm
Yen Press has the manga right now, so I guess that it'll be a couple months or even a year before somebody gets it. T.T  

Kobalto

Triplet Cantebury

5,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:17 pm
i LOVE the anime in fact iv decided to stop reading the manga because even though i really dont want to wait the manga seems like a forest of spoilers because of the accuracy. DOH! cant wait for next friday i want to know what happens!!!!!! ps- cheshire is ADORABLE!!!!! X3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:41 pm
i watched all of them out so far but it says that episode 20 is not out yet  

Hoit-Kyo

Kobalto

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:47 pm
yesh. it comes out every thursday in japan and we get it in the states we get it near the weekend. friday if we have extremely fast subbers.
i have this down to a science you know!!!
and just so you know, they might end it at ep 24. don't take me seriously though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:28 pm
if they actually would end it in ep 24 will they make a second seasons  

haroshiro

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Gilbert Nightray

Enduring Elder

8,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:39 pm
Umm ... o. o
It would be kind of weird, if they did only 25 episodes, because I think it would stop even before the manga stops right now...
And the manga is not even finished either. o . o""
They can't just end the series somehow when there are still questions and stuff, that haven't even explained in the manga yet...
If you get what I mean - u -"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:43 pm
they need to leave room for the manga to go ahead. Or would you rather have pointless fillers for about 100 eps like Naruto?
It takes about six months or so to make 15 min. How long for just 22? Months! So they need to have a buffer! That's why they make fillers. Given how little of the population knows about Pandora Hearts, they are more likely to end it after 24 because 24 eps=2 seasons.
They'll make some more when there's enough room though so it's not like it'll go away forever.
I've been in fandom for too long. sweatdrop I know so much crap!!! crying  

Kobalto

Gilbert Nightray

Enduring Elder

8,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:47 am
idontknow2555
they need to leave room for the manga to go ahead. Or would you rather have pointless fillers for about 100 eps like Naruto?
It takes about six months or so to make 15 min. How long for just 22? Months! So they need to have a buffer! That's why they make fillers. Given how little of the population knows about Pandora Hearts, they are more likely to end it after 24 because 24 eps=2 seasons.
They'll make some more when there's enough room though so it's not like it'll go away forever.
I've been in fandom for too long. sweatdrop I know so much crap!!! crying

Hai, that was exactly my point. However, I hope they won't make any fillers. If they make them, they'll ruin the entire anime. u_û I'll stick to the manga then.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:17 pm
Wheee...I watch it. Marathon-ed in, more specifically. I really LOVE Gil!  

Sayuhiro

2,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Airi_Delicia

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:26 am
idontknow2555
Yen Press has the manga right now, so I guess that it'll be a couple months or even a year before somebody gets it. T.T

I am so glad you knew who had it now under their license.
I am so going to buy the manga as soon as it comes out.
Yes I am one of those people who have to have the actual
manga if I really enjoy the series.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 pm
Quote:
I am so glad you knew who had it now under their license.
I am so going to buy the manga as soon as it comes out.
Yes I am one of those people who have to have the actual
manga if I really enjoy the series.

it's the same thing that I do too so you're fine.  

Kobalto

MelodiousBoice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 pm
Of course I do, I was actaully surprised on how wonderfully well they made it into anime, the company that made usually does not follow it!! x3 Anyone who has not seen you should, it's pretty good!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:46 am

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

I actually finished the anime after getting confused at the weird translation of the first chapter on onemanga.com. So far theres only 25 episodes but from my small research, it seems that's all there will be.

If that's the case, the anime sucks in ways of story line. They end it with so many lose threads, and introduced characters and scenes that make absolutely no sense if they leave it like that. I do hope they continue, that was a crap ending.

Other than that, its pretty good. The art (esspecially the creepy things) was very vivid and nice. It was dark and thrilling, though the actions scenes weren't reall that great. The best action scene was Alice's first experience during Oz's cermony (things from the first chapter aren't considered spoilers, are they? How would you even like the series otherwise?)

The music is AMAZING! They had the same composer from the .hack series. My favorite song is Alice's battle music, "Bloody Rabbit".

The character voices were picked very well and it was funny and serious (bloody, too, of course.)

I have more thoughts (very critical of animes and mangas as you see) but these were my main thoughts and aren't going into the small details.

BTW, I hate Vincent. spoiler I guess: He hurt Cheshire T.T

"Oh, you ca'n't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. . . ."

colorfulCheshire

Rainbow Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Champion 300

Devil Miharu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 pm
I've watched the anime, and I think it was pretty good. The music was amazing. I just wish it had a more conclusive ending, but that couldn't happen cuz the manga is still ongoing. BTW, the anime got licensed by Nis America and should be in the states sometime this year or the next (can't remember which).  
Pandora Hearts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff