Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Original Akatsuki

Back to Guilds

If you wanna be in the akatsuki this is the place to go! 

Tags: akatsuki, role play, anime, manga, naruto 

Reply The Akatsuki Roleplaying
World Domination Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seren_Recomora
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:10 pm
Smiles evilly. "Trouble i'm good at."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:48 am
"Sounds good to me. He was my Sensei to. It was only for a week but he taught me the basic idea of my own Copy Cat Jutsu, I have copied many kekkaigenkai and jutsu with it. Plan Blood Cloud is now in session."  

AkatsukimemberWoolfy
Vice Captain

Shuchi-sama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:03 am
i am in.

Zuko was waiting for the rest near Konoha while sitting on a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:38 am
"I'll open the gates...Getsuga Tenshou(Hades Blast)"*A blcak beamm shoots out of my sword and rips open the gates of Konoha*"Alright,theres a change of plans Zuko will be going with Tricky and Angel to help capture the hokage...and flamekiah will be going with Seren to cause trouble"*I look at Wolfy*"You already know me and Woolfy we'll be doing side buisness so lets go"*We all charge with our teams into the village*  

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Flamekiah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:57 am
"Let's head in!'' *an evil smile spreads across flamekiah's face and he walks in*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 am
Tricky got ready for the mission,swiping out the stopsign he had sheathed on his back.
He ran into the village madly,jumping around like a lunatic.

-ll Caellum ll-
Vice Captain

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Flamekiah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:55 pm
*I run in and see Tenten strolling I run past with out her seeing me I take my time going to her.* "Hello Tenten I will kill you then Neji or you can kill yourself." "Never!'' said Tenten "Don't resist ,my darling ." You a****** I'll kill you ,Twin rising dragons!" *Tenten hurls weapons at flamekiah and flamekiah dodges every one.* "Konaha must be low on good ninja these days" *flamekiah takes a kunai and throws it at Tenten and...Hinata comes and uses rotation.* "Lets go b****es."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:12 pm
*Follows flamekiah* "Where's Ino?"  

Seren_Recomora
Crew

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 pm
*I look at Woolfy*"You go ahead,I'm gonna go get Naruto and Kakashi"*I take off...all of a sudden a kunai comes flying at me and I dodge it by an inch*"Holy s**t"*I turn to see Kakashi standing there*

"Hello Atwood...I see you have better reflexes"

*I give an evil smirk*"And I see your aim has gotten better"*I jump out of the tree on to the ground 9 feet in front of Kakashi*"Were is that Naruto...I'll spare you if you tell me where he is"

*Kakshi removes his headband from his eye to show his sharingan*"Lets see how well you've improved Atwood...I'll never rat out a fellow shinobi"

*I pull out my sword*"It's your funeral"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm
"Seren let's go,see you kunoichi later." * flamekiah disssapears in a puff of smoke'.  

Flamekiah

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:03 pm
"You know what forget my sword"*I put my sword away and open a scroll*"Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu(Black Dragon Blizzard)"*I black dragon comes out of the scroll,and darts toward Kakashi*

*Kakashi jumps out of the way of the dragon*"Time to get rid of that thing...Goukakyuu no Jutsu(Great Fireball Technique)"*The fireball hits my dragon and destroys it*

"Hmp...not bad Kakashi"*I pull out another scroll*"Your still not good enough for me to kill you with my sword though...Chidori Boufuusetsu(Thousand Birds Black Dragon)"*A black dragon made of lightning shot out of the scroll at Kakashi*"Now you die...sensai"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:49 pm
*The dragon hit Kakashi and it sent him flying to the ground,his arm was wounded*"Boufuusetsu no Jutsu Release(Black Dragon Release Jutsu)"My dragon grows three heads*

"S**t this isn't good"*Kakashi gets up*

"Do you wanna tell me where Naruto is now?"

"I'll never tell you anything"

"Okay...time to die...Boufuusetsu attack Kakshi Hatake"*My 3 headed dragon charges at Kakashi full speed*

"Looks like this is it"*A tear falls out of Kakashi's eye's*"I've failed as a Shinobi"

*My dragon kills Kakashi on contact,and his body obliterates into dust*"That was almost to easy...he didn't even use Chidori...Boufuusetsu Seal"*My dragon enters the scroll again and I take off to look for Naruto*  

atwood11
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Flamekiah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:13 pm
*I see Ino jumping up and down and I see her spin.* "Seren let's go ." * I take off.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:45 am
Zuko was sitting on top of the Hokage building.he couldnt believe nobody noticed him.he slashed a hole with his kutsangi sword in the roof.an said :hey Tricky,Angel.get over here i made a better way in!: Zuko said  

Shuchi-sama
Crew

-ll Caellum ll-
Vice Captain

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 am
Tricky hopped over to where Zuko was,holding a variety of needles and wooden spikes with him.
He took a piece of coal and paper off of the ground,then jumped back in place,writing something down.
He showed what he wrote down to Zuko,his handwriting showing that he wasn't much of the writing type.

I'll go and make a distraction to hold off most of the forces.
You and Angel get Tsunade while I'm holding them off,'cause I'm only gonna let them live for a couple of moments.

Before Tricky went down to the building,he shed his Akatsuki cloak for a moment,thinking that he might be thought of as a fellow Leaf Ninja.
He hung this on a jarred point of the building.
With this,Tricky got out a large wooden spike out of the assortment he was holding with him,jumping up high in the air.
He stabbed the spike into his chest point downwards,making a loud grunt noise because of the pain,and slammed through the hole Zuko made into the middle of a large group of ninjas,most likely guarding Tsunade.
To make the trick look more realistic,Tricky began acting as though he was trying to take the spike out of him,making small whimpers of pain as he did this.

The Akatsuki Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff