Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Marina Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 pm
Ray followed after them, the portal closing behind her. The three of them would exit into Rozalins's lab. Ray would stretch her arms above her head and yawn. "My apologies for showing up unannounced like this by teh way. I'm aware our last encounter wasn't on friendly terms, but I can assure you Seven and eye are very much changed in our ways."

She'd move to lean against a wall, removing a pack of cigarettes from her pocket she'd light one and inhale a moment. "Aeropoli is more or less finished. Though I wouldn't deem it unlivable altogether. We'll wait this out and check the damage in..." she'd pause and look at teh watch on her wrist. "Oh, give it an hour I'd say." she take another drag from her cigarette before continueing. "Good news is, the morphed angel won't be a problem much longer. The bad news is, I don't know when my sister and Lucian will make it out of Romania. Kains none to happy with whats going on on his land, and given he's lost his only lead to the kid that his sister spit up basically, thats probably not helping matters." She'd cross her arms and look at the wolf and vampire. "Any questions?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:47 am
As they entered Roze's lab she could feel the fireballs raining down, the angels were trying to get through but Rozalin's lab was hidden away, she'd sigh and sit down in her large chair and folded her hands together so the tipped touched. She watched the destruction on her screens and would then turn the chair to face Ray. "So, Lucian and Shade are alright then in matter of speaking." Narcissa sat down next to Rozalin her tail curling around her front paws, as Rozalin unfolded her hands to pet the beast behind the ears, "Narcissa is worried that Lucian was going to kill Shade, so what happened between them to cause all of this?"  

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:02 pm
Gilgamesh awoke just then, woozy from the loss of blood. He walked over to the window, and his hair rose like a wild dog's, his lips parting in anger. His hand twitched for a sword.
"The fool! The fool!" he slammed his fist into the nearest wall. "The god damned FOOL!Doesn't he realize what sits RIGHT UNDER GREECE?!" He ruffled his golden hair.
"I need my armor. I need a sword. A pox on him! Damn his soul and heart if he even has one!"

As he followed the women into the lab, he swore and cursed using old words, Sumerian words.
"Kain has unwittingly released the TITANS!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Rozalin as patient as could be turned her golden gaze on her fiance'. "Dear, I have a feeling Kain did not do this... No, the horrid angel spawn did this, now the question is why.." She'd tap her manicured purple nails together in thought as she'd look to Ray. "Ray, what happened between Shade and Lucian?"

I can answer that... Shade betrayed Lucian to the point where Lucian wants to Kill Shade, but something seems wrong... I no longer sense tension between them, I sensed love and now it seems off... both their emotions are hard to read, I can't smell Lucian or Shade anymore, it's like their..gone.. Narcissa lifted her head and then sighed deeply placing it back on huge black paws, her long tail curled around herself the tip of it rested on the bridge of her nose.

"Or.. .their somewhere else completely" Rozalin's eyes gleamed scarlet for a minute, she had a sick feeling she knew what her former master was up to, she'd close her eyes for a split second and then opened them narrowed into slits she'd spin around her chair and started to type frantically on the transparent keyboard, she'd gasp when the screens would phase showing a large black cloud that seemed to have some kind of static interference, she'd tried to zoom in but the cloud was way to thick to see through. She'd curse Kain's name and looked to Ray. "Do you have anything that I might use to help locate your sister?"  

Fate Shzual

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 pm
"At this point, it doesn't matter who did it." he said. "The chains I gave the Gods aren't going to last unless they're reinforced by the city itself." he swore lightly again.
"I wish I had a sword..." he grumbled under his breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:21 pm
Ray finished her cigarette and held her free hand out, gathering light to it in a matter that it formed into a bright, translucent glass like material, forming a broad sword out of it. It was much sturdier then glass, and in a way was better compared to one of Shades strongest solid shadows. "Calm yourself Guardian, my sister isn't the only resident in Greece that has a job to do. If she guards the doors of hell, what the hell do you think I help guard." she'd toss the sword to Gilgamesh skillfully. The gods of Olympus placed the duty of guarding the titans in the cosmos themselves, as well as your chains, and this city."

She'd move and walk toward Rozalin and Narcissa, flicking the butt of her finished coffin nail toward the window. "My sister and I share blood, finding her is usually as easy as finding my reflection in a mirror." She'd look at the screens, pushing long strands of her blonde hair out of her face. After a moment she'd close her eyes, frowning. "....They're not on this plain, and judging by the interference I'm getting, Kain doesn't want visitors." she said impatiently.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 am
"Of course not." Gilgamesh spat after catching the blade. At this point, he didn't care who did it. He just wanted to point a finger and lay into someone. Especially Kain.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 pm
Rozalin rubbed where a headache was trying to form, could vampires even get headaches? She thought so. Still, she'd look to Ray and sighed, so her former master didn't want guests hm? Well then that was fine with her. Not. "Hmm... there must be something we can do."

She'd start petting the head of Narcissa who silent growling towards Ray would soon be silenced as a muzzle created of metal wrapping around the beast's maw. "Shut it wolf, I can't concentrate with your growling." She'd tapped her violet nails against the keyboard again and the screens phased once more.

She'd then chuckle to herself and wonder if it could really be that simple. "Perhaps since Kain and I are bounded by blood, I may be able to use his shadow to get to Shade and Lucian." Narcissa's eyes glowed with hopefuln
ess.  

Fate Shzual

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:09 pm
"I can help with that. Shadows are my sisters forte, but blood carries the essence of the soul, which is my field." she'd hold out her hand. "A drop of blood is all I need." she'd smile, that disarming smile she'd of had back when she'd first met them all.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39 pm
Rozalin would nod her head as she'd curl her finger into a talon, she'd then sliced her wrist and let the blood flow, she slowly felt the slide of her fangs, she'd shake it off and looked to Ray, as Narcissa rose, her tail wagging though she said nothing. "Alright then, lets..." She felt something was off, she'd fall back into her chair and hold her head. "Something's wrong..."  

Fate Shzual

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:52 am
The blood would fall toward Rays hand, gathering in what appeared to be a round container that was mostly see through, save for the glint of light here and there. She'd raise a brow as Rozalin fell back. "Whats the matter? Don't tell me teh site of your own blood makes ya faint?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:22 am
"No it's not that... I feel that he wants to die... for real this time" She'd place her hand on her chest, if she had a heart it would be beating, she didn't want to interfere with her former master, she wanted to give him the peace of dying. "We should respect that, and fight off the Blood Angels which curse our home." She'd look on her monitor and ignored the mental cursing Narcissa was doing.  

Fate Shzual

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:01 am
Ray blinked, then looked down at the bowl of blood in her hands. "Well that was a waist." She'd hand it back to Rozalin then proceed to the door. "You coming Guardian?" she asked, looking toward Gilgamesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:46 am
He'd walk up behind her, his eyes full of anger. He hadn't been this pissed since the gods of his time offed Enkidu...  

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:16 pm
She steadied herself on Gil's shoulder, and growled softly Narcissa bucked her head against Ray's back as if trying to get her attention about something, the muzzle would soon dissapear as Narcissa took a breath and then released it, she'd scratch at her left ear.

Sorry about all of this, I am so worried about Shade and Lucian, I feel that we have to do something.... Do you still have Rozalin's blood? Narcissa only spoke to Ray at the moment so not Roze or Gil could hear her.  
Greece

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff