Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Under the Stars

Back to Guilds

A guild based off of Erin Hunter's series, 'Warriors'. Contains roleplay and chat. 

Tags: Warriors, Cats, Erin Hunter, Roleplay, Warriorcats 

Reply Roleplay
WindClan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 pm
Badgerpelt sat up straighter in surprise. Come on, Badgerpelt! Speak up! She took a deep breath and gathered her courage. "I would love t-t-to go on a h-h-hunting patrol with the app-p-prentices." She cursed herself for stuttering, but she spoke loud enough to be heard this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 pm
Patchpaw looked up upon hearing her name. Soon after she pieced together the information, she sighed. "Great... we get stuck with the cat who studders." she complained quietly, out of earshot from anyone but Lightpaw.

Ooc:// Haha, you'll most likely become my mentor and I'm complaining about you. xDD

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm
Lightpaw shrugged and smiled a cat smile. Badgerpelt didn't bother her. She was shy and she did stutter a lot but other than that she was pleasant. Besides it wasn't like she had to go out alone with her. She had Patchpaw.

Lightpaw nudged her friend with her nose gently and got to her feet. It sounded like they were going on a hunting patrol. That was fine because the clan needed fresh-kill and patrols were always fun with Patchpelt. Lightpaw lead the way over to Badgerpelt and Softheart. Ready to go just waiting for the word from the deputy.

Softheart turned back to Badgerpelt with a smile and purred. "Very good Badgerpelt." He noticed the two apprentices staring their way and mewed, "Looks like they're ready as well. Off you go then." He nodded in the direction of the camp exit. There would be plenty of prey to be caught. He could smell it on the wind.

"We should be leaving soon also." he meowed, his eyes still twinkling lightheartedly to Thistlestar. "I'll go get Hazefeather and Thorntail." Softheart spotted them a few tail-lengths away. Looks like Thorntail is annoying her sister yet again. Softheart called to them smiling. "Come on you two fur-balls. We're going on patrol!" Softheart stood then, and made his way to the entrance of the camp waiting for the other two before starting off.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:02 am
Badgerpelt nodded to the deputy and followed the two apprentices out of camp onto the wind-blown fields that belonged to her clan. "Alright you two, what do you smell?" She asked after smelling the air and picking up a rabbit scent. I didn't stutter! She thought triumphantly.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:29 am
Patchpaw followed Lightpaw outside of camp. She was about to sniff the air, but Badgerpelt spoke. She glanced at the older warrior, almost shocked. Shaking away her thoughts, she focused her senses on the air around her. "Well, I smell rabbit, obviously." Patchpaw mewed.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:39 pm
Thistlestar's whisker's twitched as Softheart announced he had 'everything under contol.' She could not contain her amusment, however, as the deputy rounded up cats for border patrol. Thistlestar tried to stop herself, but a purr or two escaped her. "Yes, it seems you are contolling everthing...although, may I ask what our medicince cat Hazefeather will do on a border patrol?" Thistlestar cuffed the tom lightly over the ear.  

lightning_fall

light_tale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 pm
Hazefeather had just finished her meal when she felt a great weight land on her back. " Get off me you fat lummox" She said, rolling over and dumping Thorntail onto the ground. She got up and sat on Thorntail’s back, waving her tail in her face. She heard her name get called by Softheart, and padded over to him curiously, " Thanks, but my stocks are good, I don't need to get anything." She said, wondering why he even offered.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:11 pm
Badgerpelt felt offended by the little apprentice, but shook it off as impatience to get started. "Correct." She complimented and head off in the direction the scent was coming from. She slowed down when the smell was stronger in her nose. Coming to a complete stop, she spotted the rabbit faceing the opposite direction to her. Badgerpelt crouched lower in the tall grass and stalked the white creature. I can prove myself to these kits! She thought excitedly. Badgerpelt used light footsteps to bring her closer. When she was within the striking zone, she pounced the poor rodent. She killed it before it could scream.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:04 pm
Softheart purred audibly. "Oh right medicine cat... duh ... these things escape my old mind Thistlestar." He shook his head and nudged Thistlestar when she batted his ear. "Alright Thorntail. It's just you and me. Let's take it easy." He lead the way out of camp and decided quickly they should head in the direction of the Riverclan border first and then go along Thunderclan. He took in a deep breath of Windclan air and sighed. Rabbit, dirt, grass, the hills. It was very welcoming and relaxing. Softheart purred and flicked his tail to Thorntail to catch up with him. He continued on the way to the Riverclan border, every once in a while he sniffed the air, but he smelled nothing out of the ordinary. They made it to the river without any issues and then they started walking along it, remarking the Windclan scent along the border and enjoying the wind and the sun.

Lightpaw was not surprised to hear Badgerpelt speak without stuttering. She was more comfortable with cats that were younger or less experienced than her. Lightpaw the way her whole demeanor became more relaxed when they left the camp. She sniffed the air along with Patchpaw and nodded when she mentioned rabbit in agreement. Then Badgerpelt lowered into a crouch. Lightpaw did the same and followed Badgerpelt's movements with her eyes. Studying each flex of the muscles and the timing of the pounce. Perfect catch. Lightpaw stood back up when Badgerpelt had made her kill and retracted her claws in and out of the dirt, itching to give it a try herself. She liked hunting. It was thrilling and something she was good at because she was so quiet. Lightpaw looked at her friend and purred.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm
Patchpaw watched Badgerpelt's movements carefully, even though she had a good grasp on what she was doing. "So, can we give it a shot now?" she mewed, itching to start hunting.

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:35 pm
Badgerpelt set the rabbit down in the grass and nodded to Patchpaw and Lightpaw. "Go ahead, there are plenty around this area because of all the grass seeds around." She started to dig a hole in the ground to hide the big rodent. I certainly don't want to carry it around all day...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Lightpaw purred and crouched low almost immediately. She went silent and her eyes turned to slits. She sniffed the air and relaxed her muscles so that she could feel the vibrations of any prey more prominently in the ground. A few foxlengths away she spotted a black shape moving along in between the grass. She crept forward smoothly placing her weight so as not to reveal her position. Closer... she could tell it was a black bird... closer.... she could hear it's feet scratch against the dirt... closer.... she could feel it's heartbeat in her paws.... tense and POUNCE. The blackbird didn't have a hair of a chance to even flap it's wings. Lightpaw was fast and she pinned it to the ground using all her weight in her front forelimbs. She killed it just before it could crow and scare off every scrap of prey for miles. She picked up her feathery prize gingerly between her teeth and carried back to where Badgerpelt had hidden her rabbit, dug a hole, and was off to find more prey. By the time they were done and ready to head back to camp. Her mouth was simply watering and she had caught one blackbird, three mice, a small rabbit, and a squirrel. She was extremely happy with her bounty.

Softheart sighed as they reached the river. "Hey Thorntail... do you remember that kit that went missing a few moons ago? The one that just sort of showed up in our camp?" Sofheart looked at Thorntail curiously. It had been a while since Windclan had even seen the kit. It had shown up in their camp, they took care of it and named it and then.... it disappeared. No one heard from it again. There wasn't an attack on the camp and as far as they knew, this particular kit wasn't a wanderer. It really was a mystery. Softheart gazed at the sky and let the pleasant wind ruffle his neck fur. "I was just thinking about it." He shrugged and kept walking. Casually listening for Thorntail to speak and make conversation.

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

Teh Kk Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:05 am
Rebellious by nature, Patchpaw wondered farther out, away from the group. As the wind freely ruffled her fur, she opened her mouth to taste the air. "Rabbit..." she breathed, crouching low to stalk the scent leading towards the prey. It was a medium sized, brown rabbit bathing in a patch of grass. It seemed totally unaware of its surroundings as Patchpaw moved herself to be in a better position. She crept forward slowly, making sure the rabbit didn't notice her. She then suddenly lost her balance, as one of her paws slipped. Her pelt rose, as she clung to the grass, hoping desperately she hadn't frightened the rabbit. Luckily for her, the rodent was still there. 'Fox-dung!' she cursed to herself. 'I could've lost good prey with my mistake... She relaxed herself, and sprang at the rabbit, landing on it before it had a chance to notice. Killing it with one swift blow, Patchpaw buried the rabbit and tasted the air once again for a new scent.

Ooc:// I can't believe I wrote that much about one rabbit. -__-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:56 pm
Badgerpelt looked around for her apprentice, Patchpaw. I wonder where she could have gone? She should have stayed around here to hunt... "Lightpaw...where did Patchpaw go?" She asked quietly, panic rising in her chest. She tested the air, looking for her apprentice's scent. The wind was blowing in the opposite direction however, and she couldn't follow the faint trail Patchpaw left behind. Great Starclan, please let her be okay!  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

PiratexXxAngel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:52 pm
Lightpaw shrugged at Badgerpelt. She wasn't worried about Patchpaw, she knew how to get back to camp. Badgerpelt worried too much. Lightpaw joined the warrior in sniffing anyway. They would start heading back soon it was almost sunhigh. Lightpelt started walking into the tall grasses and listened closely for Patchpaw. She could smell rabbit so she probably wasn't far off. And there was a very light scent of her friend in the dirt. But the breeze was carrying it away.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff