Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safire Waters

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:06 am
Devin: Glares at Pete " Well Miss Abyss, Pete should be more careful who and what her brings up in conversation." looks pointedly at Pete " the biggest difference between you and I Pete is your abilities are inherent and don't require spells like mine do and you don't have the heart to use your dark side you run from it where as I equally embrace both sides of my nature"

Pete: stands firm in front of Abyss shaking and stammers " normally I wont use my darker abilities thats true Devin but Abyss is my sister and if you threaten her I will defend her with every thing I have."

Brimestone: " Spring I am moving into the herd at large if you want to assist me in my experiments you would be welcome to do so."

Rimara: hugs Maximus " do you want dad and I to help you?"

Bounty & Benevolence: walk over to the New Comers along with Texas Rose, Candi & Jasper.

Ricardo and Phillip: stand off to the side having a heated discussion.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:35 pm
Abyss looked at the two boys fighting over her. She really didn't like being the source of a heated discussion. "Well now...aren't there always two sides of a coin? Shadow and Light, good and bad, day and night..." She sighed a bit. "I hate to say it, but there cannot be one without the other." She looked at Pete a bit happy he was standing up for her. "Although...I do admit if you don't have to use dark magic Pete to defend yourself...then that is something I could never do..." She looked back at Devin's glance at her brother. She wasn't going to make any moves unless if someone started the fight first. She could sense extreme tension, but that did not cloud her mind or judgment. Normally Abyss wasn't the type to care either way.

Spring nodded her head. "Sure thing! I don't have anything else better to do so." She slightly sighed.

Maximus dropped his head. "Sure...not like I have any other way of finding out." He looked up at her. "Could you tell me what talents the family has?"

Amara watches as others are coming her way before disappearing further into the shadows not wanting to be detected.

Elsie frowns as she watched her sister go away. She shook her head before heading towards the others. "Hey! How goes it?" She smiled cheerfully.  

Celtic Enya

Friendly Friend

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
[IC/RP] The Lands Between

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers