Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mixed Martial Arts MMA Fanatics

Back to Guilds

This is for anyone who loves MMA 

Tags: Mixed, Martial, Arts, mma ufc, fight 

Reply Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SolidGiraffe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:56 pm
baka_boy1221
SolidGiraffe
Hi, I'm Carolyn and I'm 21 years old from Canada. I'm a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu and love to watch UFC when I get around to it (no cable TV lol). I took a four-year break from training, so I'm just getting back into the swing of things.

Brown belt under who ... sorry if you mind me asking ...

A bit curious why you ask  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:22 pm
SolidGiraffe
baka_boy1221
SolidGiraffe
Hi, I'm Carolyn and I'm 21 years old from Canada. I'm a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu and love to watch UFC when I get around to it (no cable TV lol). I took a four-year break from training, so I'm just getting back into the swing of things.

Just wondering whether whether you train with like the guys at BTT Canada or Nova União ... and whether you got your brown belt from either ...  

baka_boy1221

SolidGiraffe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:41 pm
baka_boy1221
SolidGiraffe
baka_boy1221
SolidGiraffe

Just wondering whether whether you train with like the guys at BTT Canada or Nova União ... and whether you got your brown belt from either ...

Our school recently became unassociated with the Canadian Jiu-Jitsu Association due to some politics that were involved (I don't know the details). Professor has been inducted into the World Martial Arts Hall of Fame as Instructor of the Year in the past and is the Founder of Dora-Ryu Jiu-Jitsu  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:13 pm
Forgot to put my other interests...
I also enjoy photography, reading (Edgar Allan Poe's my favourite author), video games and walking

SolidGiraffe

0neSpeed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:15 pm
Hi i'm Dan, I'm irish.
I'm one of the instructors in a small Krav Maga club, i also do some boxing and have done a little bit of jiu jitsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:50 pm
I'm Mike, I'm 18, I have a BMI of 16 and I'm 5'8'', I'm currently an amateur and I have formal training in Savate, but no other martial art, Kajukenbo and BJJ are two styles I'm working with biggrin  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

0neSpeed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 pm
Abrien Sliver
I'm Mike, I'm 18, I have a BMI of 16 and I'm 5'8'', I'm currently an amateur and I have formal training in Savate, but no other martial art, Kajukenbo and BJJ are two styles I'm working with biggrin

16? isn't that dangeriously low? thats like 50kg  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:11 pm
SolidGiraffe
baka_boy1221
SolidGiraffe
baka_boy1221
SolidGiraffe

Our school recently became unassociated with the Canadian Jiu-Jitsu Association due to some politics that were involved (I don't know the details). Professor has been inducted into the World Martial Arts Hall of Fame as Instructor of the Year in the past and is the Founder of Dora-Ryu Jiu-Jitsu

I see ...  

baka_boy1221

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:13 pm
Wheeler420
Abrien Sliver

16? isn't that dangeriously low? thats like 50kg
54kg, It's low but not dangerously, My physician said I was pretty healthy weight compared to my previous years, I also am recovering from a slight illness that wasted me a bit.  
Heavyweights(Talks about UFC and Other major promotions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games