Katacomb Kitten
Deathrocker P I
Creep_Show13
Steve Rotter of Red Lipstick Death
Punks call us Goth... Goths call us Punk... Deathrock

Great minds, eh? xD

I usually go with
Deathrocker P.I.
Think of cheesy Halloween organs played with punky guitar, groovy bass, simple drums, crazy vocals, and spooky lyrics.

Considering most people around here think Manson and Green Day when Goth and Punk are mentioned.

I live in hillbilly hell
the only reason they don't think that about goth is because I did a speech on the 80's (did it on 80s goth and deathrock) then I let some listen to my iPod, they got it pretty quickly

I got a 97% cool

In my junior year of High School, on the SAT, I wrote an essay on Gothic Rock, Punk Rock, and my Chesmistry teacher who used to sport fishnets and pink mohawks.
It was a 12/12 because I'm apparently a good writer. =/
The SAT I took next year for shits and gigs was a 12/12, too. Unfortunately, my University didn't look at my SAT scores, and all I did in class was ask to be excused and go get high in the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:42 pm
Deathrocker P I
In my junior year of High School, on the SAT, I wrote an essay on Gothic Rock, Punk Rock, and my Chesmistry teacher who used to sport fishnets and pink mohawks.
It was a 12/12 because I'm apparently a good writer. =/
The SAT I took next year for shits and gigs was a 12/12, too. Unfortunately, my University didn't look at my SAT scores, and all I did in class was ask to be excused and go get high in the bathroom.

drugz r bad mmkay dramallama

My art teacher this year was a punk back when the movement began in the 70's and my art teacher last year was a goth. Here most of the teachers actually favor me for being lolgoff but also for taking education seriously (and actually being approachable) instead of whining about school and dropping out. xp  

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deathrocker P I

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:48 pm
Alien Hex Fiend

Don't get all preachy on me now. talk2hand

Alien Hex Fiend
My art teacher this year was a punk back when the movement began in the 70's and my art teacher last year was a goth. Here most of the teachers actually favor me for being lolgoff but also for taking education seriously (and actually being approachable) instead of whining about school and dropping out. xp

I kinda piss my professors off. I've got "Peter Parker Syndrome". They say I'm brilliant and all of my work is outstanding, but my lazy, lackadaisical, nonchalant attitude about all things academia will...
Matthew Borgen
ultimately be your downfall
lol

But my Deathawk's gotten me out of a good few drug-related issues because of how much it impresses my area coordinator. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend

Alien Hex Fiend

I kinda piss my professors off. I've got "Peter Parker Syndrome". They say I'm brilliant and all of my work is outstanding, but my lazy, lackadaisical, nonchalant attitude about all things academia will...
Matthew Borgen
lol

But my Deathawk's gotten me out of a good few drug-related issues because of how much it impresses my area coordinator. rofl

The llama should have made it clear as a joke. emo

That's far too popular in a lot of people in academia. I've been a lazy a*****e since kindergarten and it's been only recently I've somewhat been more active in my schoolwork. xp  

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deathrocker P I

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:40 pm
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend

Alien Hex Fiend

Matthew Borgen
lol

That's far too popular in a lot of people in academia. I've been a lazy a*****e since kindergarten and it's been only recently I've somewhat been more active in my schoolwork. xp

I've always felt judged by llamas... One spit on me and I never figured out why... sweatdrop
I don't know how to not be lazy xDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:20 am
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend

Alien Hex Fiend

Matthew Borgen
lol

I've always felt judged by llamas... One spit on me and I never figured out why... sweatdrop

I started having that problem when I hit the 7th or 8th grade, no idea why. I actually used to be the 'smart kid'. Like, people calling me a child prodigy and s**t. I was even in the gifted class from the 5th-7th grades. Then I lost it, screwed around in HS, and now that I'm in college, I REALLY wish I know how to bring it all back. sad  

Creep_Show13

Deathrocker P I

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:03 pm
Creep_Show13
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend

Alien Hex Fiend

Matthew Borgen
lol

I started having that problem when I hit the 7th or 8th grade, no idea why. I actually used to be the 'smart kid'. Like, people calling me a child prodigy and s**t. I was even in the gifted class from the 5th-7th grades. Then I lost it, screwed around in HS, and now that I'm in college, I REALLY wish I know how to bring it all back. sad

I hit my decline in the 5th grade. I got straight A's until 7th grade, then I figured I'd not do any homework, and ace each test, really only do enough to pass. Did the same in High School. Did the same my first semester of College.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:04 pm
Deathrocker P I
Creep_Show13
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend
Deathrocker P I

lol

I hit my decline in the 5th grade. I got straight A's until 7th grade, then I figured I'd not do any homework, and ace each test, really only do enough to pass. Did the same in High School. Did the same my first semester of College.

That happened to me as well. I was a straight A student until about fifth grade. Then my life took a bad turn. Some how I picked up the '******** it I'm smart enough, and I don't wanna do this s**t.' attitude. Now the only effort I put in to school are my tests and art class. At this rate I my grades wont be good enough to get into college.  

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:20 pm
Katacomb Kitten
That happened to me as well. I was a straight A student until about fifth grade. Then my life took a bad turn. Some how I picked up the '******** it I'm smart enough, and I don't wanna do this s**t.' attitude. Now the only effort I put in to school are my tests and art class. At this rate I my grades wont be good enough to get into college.

Art, Forensics, and British Literature are the only classes I take seriously, and I have 90's in those. Everything else I am miserably failing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Alien Hex Fiend
Katacomb Kitten

Art, Forensics, and British Literature are the only classes I take seriously, and I have 90's in those. Everything else I am miserably failing.

I've never taken art seriously, but I've always gotten A's in it, even when ******** around. Ended up getting a scholarship for it.
When your grades don't look too hot, go to Art school. If THEY don't let you in, you can always kill yourself or work in McDonald's or something, it's really the same thing.  

Deathrocker P I

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:09 pm
Deathrocker P I
Alien Hex Fiend
Katacomb Kitten

I've never taken art seriously, but I've always gotten A's in it, even when ******** around. Ended up getting a scholarship for it.
When your grades don't look too hot, go to Art school. If THEY don't let you in, you can always kill yourself or work in McDonald's or something, it's really the same thing.

I could, although a lot of the local art students are ultra serious or give the dirty "Oh, ew, a goth" look. Regardless, I may just go to Lock Haven which has a great art program. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 pm
I failed out of art school because I realized drinking was more fun than going to class.  

Death of Cool

Marximum Philocity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:20 pm
I was a nerdy straight-a student until Grade 8. Then I got really angsty and did nothing but listen to Joy Division and write really bad poetry. Grade 9 was more or less the same except angrier. Now I actually try to do stuff in class. I absolutely refuse to do homework at home, though. ******** that. They have 7 ******** hours with me, and just because some stupid cunts don't get it, doesn't mean you need to assign me a bunch of ******** bollocks. No, ******** you, I already understand the material. I don't need to do 3 assignments on what a ******** factor tree is, I mean really?

Though I have a tendency to finish homework in my hours of spare time during the school day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:45 pm
Death of Cool
I failed out of art school because I realized drinking was more fun than going to class.

This is why I almost didn't graduate high school and now college. confused I wonder what's going to happen when I turn 21...  

Good Heroine
Crew

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:13 pm
roy division
I was a nerdy straight-a student until Grade 8. Then I got really angsty and did nothing but listen to Joy Division and write really bad poetry. Grade 9 was more or less the same except angrier. Now I actually try to do stuff in class. I absolutely refuse to do homework at home, though. ******** that. They have 7 ******** hours with me, and just because some stupid cunts don't get it, doesn't mean you need to assign me a bunch of ******** bollocks. No, ******** you, I already understand the material. I don't need to do 3 assignments on what a ******** factor tree is, I mean really?

Though I have a tendency to finish homework in my hours of spare time during the school day.

I do agree on the homework arguement. It's not my fault stupid people don't get it. That doesn't mean I'm going to spend three hours a night doing everything again. I find it ridiculous, I have much better things to do than 27 geometry problems. >.>  
Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff