Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravemaster8302

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:33 pm
Uh hi,
I live in Iowa (Go Corn) biggrin
My favorite bands are Escape the Fate, The Devil Wears Prada, All That Remains, Senses Fail- That kind of stuff
I love Final Fantasy- waiting for 13 to go on sale!!! Im play mw2, uncharted and that stuff on my ps3
I play guitar and drums
So ya basic stuff about me xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Hey There. o:
I'm Mia, and I'm 14. c:
My favorite bands are:
Alesana, Blessthfall, The Devil Wears Prada, Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Bullet For my Valentine, Atreyu, Bring Me The Horizon...
well you get the idea. o ~ o  

methbusters

VitaliV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:24 pm
Hey, I'm Vitali. Please call me V!

I love the devil wears prada, and on many other sites, my login/username is CoughThePoisonOut, taken from Swords, Dragons and Diet Coke.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:19 pm
Hey, I'm Eloise and I'm from California. I'm an absolute fan of The Devil Wears Prada... love them! I also like Skillet, Job for a Cowboy, Bullet for My Valentine... and a lot more that I don't feel like posting cause my fingers hurt. ANYWAY, I'm a total tomboy so you don't wanna mess with me, unless you want a bullet between your eyes, people. And yes, I do handle guns, no matter what I age I am, since I'm 13. xP  

PrinceJello

Monster Trash

30,400 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Solarpowered 250

RocketRaindrops

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:18 pm
I'm Alexandra
I'm 16
I love Asking Alexandria, Whitechapel, The Devil Wears Prada ~ Favorite songs are HTML Rulez D00d, Texas Is South, Still fly, and Big Wiggly style~ Bmth, As I Lay Dying, Job For A Cowboy, August Burns Red, Suicide Silence, A Skylit Drive, BOTDF, From First To Last, A Day To Remember, For Year Strong, Blessthefall, BVB, ETF, We Came As Romans, Attack Attack, Between The trees<3 and soo much more. I'm from Argentina but speak fluent english wink I play acoustic guitar in my free time and marshmallows are my weakness. whee heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:54 pm
ohaii thurr.
My name is Flint, and..
I'm a scenie-weenie from California.
I'm 16 years old, and I'm a musician.
My favorite bands are:
Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold (R.I.P, Rev), Before Their Eyes, Born Of Osiris, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, Chelsea Grin, Circa Survive, Close Your Eyes, Comeback Kid, Confide, A Day To Remember, The Devil Wears Prada (of course), Emarosa, Forever The Sickest Kids, Four Year Strong, HeyHiHello!, I Killed The Prom Queen, I Set My Friends On Fire, In Fear And Faith, Incubus, Lower Definition, Mayday Parade, Miss May I, Muse, Of Mice And Men, One Morning Left, The Receiving End Of Sirens, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saosin, Secret And Whisper, Senses Fail, Suicide Silence, Thursday, We Butter The Bread With Butter, and We Came As Romans.

Whew, that was quite a lot.  

Fleeent

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150

-PenisPunch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:30 pm
Hey imma Nyssa :b
I lived for 17 years in a house
Scene Fer Life<3
Im in love with The Devil Wears Prada, Escape the fate (With Ronnie), Alesana, Bullet For My Valentine, Black Veil Brides, Framing Hanley, Bring Me The Horizon, NeverShoutNever,andd BlessTheFall.c:
Thats enough stalking fer noww

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm
Hi I'm Mary Katherine. Yes, its a double name. I'm from Alabama, US (of course rolleyes ) and yeah im 13.
My fave bands are TDWP, Asking Alexandria, Attack Attack, Escape the Fate, We Came As Romans, Black Veil Brides, Blessthefall and many other bands in the scremo/hardcore/rock/electronic area. smile  

Julyet Massacre

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Julyet Massacre

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:57 pm
Fleeent
ohaii thurr.
My name is Flint, and..
I'm a scenie-weenie from California.
I'm 16 years old, and I'm a musician.
My favorite bands are:
Asking Alexandria, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold (R.I.P, Rev), Before Their Eyes, Born Of Osiris, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, Chelsea Grin, Circa Survive, Close Your Eyes, Comeback Kid, Confide, A Day To Remember, The Devil Wears Prada (of course), Emarosa, Forever The Sickest Kids, Four Year Strong, HeyHiHello!, I Killed The Prom Queen, I Set My Friends On Fire, In Fear And Faith, Incubus, Lower Definition, Mayday Parade, Miss May I, Muse, Of Mice And Men, One Morning Left, The Receiving End Of Sirens, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Saosin, Secret And Whisper, Senses Fail, Suicide Silence, Thursday, We Butter The Bread With Butter, and We Came As Romans.

Whew, that was quite a lot.

Oh my god! I love like every single one of those bands! Like no joke. See who me sig is? AA. Whoa dude...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:13 pm
My name is Victoria, I'm 15 and have adored TDWP for 2 yrs now. the first song i ever heard was 'Hey John, What's Your Name Again' when i saw the music video on the Christian Rock section on On Demand. I know some people like to bash fans of TDWP saying that only 'emo wimps' (actually they said something worse, but i wont go there) listen to them. but i happen to like them for their lyrics and how they intigrate their faith into their music.  

Sinister Coren

Shirtless Werewolf

Abel The Lion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:33 pm
Hey guys. Name's Abel. Favorite bands: Chelsea Grin, Oceano, Whitechapel, TDWP (some albums), Upon A Burning Body, etc. (Deathcore, Death Metal, Grindcore, Hardcore, NYCHC, etc.). Uhm... I play guitar (6, 7 and 8 string), bass (4 and 5 string), drums, and vox (clean and screams). I live in NY up on Soho. I like to go to shows and get ******** up. I also like to get ripped on weed. Uhm... what's up? Oh I also like blues and jazz, jazz fusion, and hard jazz. Uhm... I'm addicted to D'Addarrio colored strings. None of my guitars have regular strings, their either red, black or peacock blue. And I'm the cliche a*****e, you say potato, I say go ******** yourself. ♥

:]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:26 pm
Hey guys my name is Andreas,
i am 15 and live in New Zealand.
The bands i love are; TDWP - Number 3 Never Forget and Anatomy are my faves, Alesana (along with TDWP and A7X these guys are my heart and soul), A7X, Escape the Fate (only with Ronnie), Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive, Whitechapel, August Burns Red, As I Lay Dying, A Skylit Drive, We Came As Romans, Attack Attack!, Blood on the Dance Floor, Bullet For My Valentine, Our Last Night, Hawthorne Heights, The Red Jumpsuit, Breathe Carolina, Sonic Syndicate... and a lot more just can't remember.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the FF series but even more so the KH series.
I play modernware2 on xbox 360, and love Square E as well as nintendo =]
If you want more info (why would u want more info?) PM me =p Anyway you get the picture.  

naeropagnis

ZombiePene

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:37 pm
Hey names Zara.
And I love too many bands to post. Some are on my profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:34 am
Ello there, You can call me Dan or Danny.
Some of my favrite bands are Asking Alexandria, Alesana, Attack Attack, Blessthefall, Black Veil Brides, The Devil Wears Prada, Greeley Estates, Miss May I, Suicide Silence, We Came As Romans, The Word alive, and many many more.
Hit me up.  

XxDroPxDeaDxDaNxX

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Devil Wears Prada

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers