Reply Black Moon Castle
Court yard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress Cera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:34 pm
Laura was frantically looking about, no one came to her screams the whole castle must have gone out except her, she knew if she left him that there was no way to guarantee his safety and could easily be killed off. "Wake the hell you you here me!!" she knew yelling at him wouldn't really help but she didn't know what else to do.

The more frantic and emotional she was getting she noticed she was getting weaker, looking down at her hands she noticed they were glowing. this startled her as she had never even considered it a possibility to have another partial power. "Laz you need to wake up and tell me what this means!" she put her glowing hands on him and watched the light transfer to his body, she let out a startles little yelp as he glowed for a moment as she had done then stopped.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Jeans ears went flat to hees head. though he haf ached to help more he know zat revealing too much was a danger for heem. hees tail swished as he turned and darted into ze forest -i want an update on ze situation- he said to ze trees  

Jean_Coeur_Du_Loup

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:42 pm
Adin stepped forward, her footsteps silent in the grass. She watched the two carefully redy to act if the situation was too out of control.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:58 pm
Lazarus slowly sat up his eyes half open. "Where..." He looked around and blinked a few times. "How did I get here? Last thing I remember was the spider attack.."  

Lycos Devanos
Captain

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mistress Cera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:45 pm
Layla threw her arms around him tightly happy to see him awake. "Oh thank goodness!"

she then let go and realized her shirt was mostly arorund his shoulde. she folded her arms around her chest sheilding most of her self, she really was modest. "Oh im sorry" her face was pink from blushing.

"I was just laying here, the castle is empty today, a stranger wanderd in to visit Jean.. something... then there wwas more lazing about in the grass as i often do and then there was a howl and you were bleeding, and i tried to help and then there was a glowy thingy with my hands..." she pouted realizing her sentances wernt compleete and probably made no sence.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Lazarus blinked and stood. "Ok..Well" He stretched and looked around. "I still have supplies to gather." He looked at Layla. "If you see Adin let her know I'm in the forest." He turned towards the forest. "Perhaps this time I won't encounter a spider like last time"  

Lycos Devanos
Captain

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mistress Cera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:17 pm
Layla frowned, "I can go in your place, you should get your shoulder looked after, i did what i could but.. I'm sorry i shouldn't be telling you what to do." she was still kneeling on the ground.

"if you tell me what you need i can go get them for you?" she offered trying he best to help knowing he would say no due to her age and experience.

She nodded at him "I will let her know when she returns, please stay safe."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:18 pm
Adin watched as he walked away, she would go to him soon, first she must address the girl. She stepped forward and placed her hand upon the girls shoulder "Thank you." She said softly "You have ever heal before?" She asked a slight accent rounding her words  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

Lycos Devanos
Captain

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm
Lazarus nodded. "I will be fine. It seems the poison has been removed from my body." He looked to her. "You could always explore the forest." He turned to the forest and started walking. "Just watch out for the creatures"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 pm
Layla was slightly startled, "Your welcome?" she was confused. Looking up at Adin she smiled faintly, "You just missed Laz he seems hurt fairly badly, i did what i could but i dont think i was much help...He mumbled something about a spider..."

she frowned and let her arms down by her sides, she was less shy with the females and a bra wasnt really overly exposed. "he wanted me to tell you he was in the forest."

She then told Adin about the strange visit earlier from Jean.

Mistress Cera

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm
Adin nodded and looked in the direction Lazarus went then pulled the jacket from her shoulders and passd it the girl as she listened to her tale. "Che cosa รจ il vostro nome?" She asked then frowned "Scusilo, uhm... your name?" She nodded listening to the girl "Jeanis courious. But he not harm." She smiled softly at the girl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:39 pm
Layla smiles softly and bowed her head in resect taking the jacket and putting it on. "there was a weird white glow... with my hands..." she looked very confused, "i dont really know how to explain it..."

she had aseen Adin on occation but never had any oneon one time with her or been properly introduced. "My name is Layla and it is an honor to finnaly meet you." She spoke her head still bowed in respect.

Mistress Cera

Jean_Coeur_Du_Loup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:45 pm
'Ze man you saved is well and comes back into the woods" Ze spirit of a Willow told heem

Jean smiled "bon make sure to watch zem and alert me of any danger..i should like to meet zem all at zair holding soon"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 pm
Adin smiled "I watch. You healed him. Have you never before? You did very well." She nodded and smiled softly "It is pleasure to meet you Layla"  

Ethereal Grace
Vice Captain

Mistress Cera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:26 pm
Layla blinked in suprise as she stood up off the pathway.

"I did??" she had never seen it done before from her old pack, she handdnt even considerd it possible. "It was much different frommy fire manipulation... i dont feel i have control... maaybe thats because i diddnt know what it was..." she seemed slightly concerned.

Black Moon Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff