Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy tail. (Open)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Anime, Roleplaying, New Gen, Magic, Fighting 

Reply Fairy Tail (Guild)
Train station [Rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:06 pm
Naomi shrugged and leaned back against her seat. "Ask away. I don't mind," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:07 pm
"The only things we know about each other Is that we're all from the same guild, Stella your a water mage, Naomi Is a earth mage, Zelos Is a shape-shifter and I'm a lightning mage." He said before cocking his head slightly. "Did I miss anything?"  

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

Goddess Tea Time
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:10 pm
"Nope, not a thing. Well let's talk about stuff we don't know about each other." she scratched her head. "What is something that you don't know."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:17 pm
Emil thought a moment. "Hmmm...I got It!" He said with a smile. "How about out child hood and how we ended up at Fairy Tail?"  

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

Goddess Tea Time
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm
"Uh, well my mother and father were both very powerful water mages. I forgot what age but they disappeared and that's when Fairy Tail took me in."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 pm
"My parents are fire mages, but they never spent anytime with me so....I ran away, and I was taken In by Fairy Tail like you guys." Zelos said as he adjusted his eye patch.  

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:54 pm
"My parents were Earth Mages, but they died a while ago... I was taken into the guild to help master my powers, though to be honest I still have trouble doing so at times..." Naomi admitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm
"What about you Emil?" Zelos asked.

Emil looked out the window as the train began to move. "I never knew my real parents." He replied. "I was raised by the Lightning dragon, Thunderbolt."  

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 pm
"Thunderbolt?" Naomi repeated, interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:07 pm
"Can you tell us about him?" she asked.  

Goddess Tea Time
Vice Captain

Desirable Sex Symbol

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm
Emil looked at them. "He was a old but kindhearted dragon." He said. "He taught me how to read, write, talk and use magic. But Thunderbolt disappeared 7 years ago, I wondered from city to town looking for him but I never found him so I settled down at Fairy Tail and I've been there ever sense."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:12 am
Naomi nodded, understanding. "It's alright. I'm glad you ended up here though," she said, smiling.  

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

CygnusTakeru195
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 am
Emil smiled. "Me too. But I haven't gave up on finding him." He said as he looked out the window at the trees and land rushing by. "I just got this feeling that he's still out there..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:13 pm
"I'm sure he is," Naomi said encouragingly. "Maybe after some missions, when we have some free time again, we can look for him together."  

Eirika_Fluorspar_777
Vice Captain

Fairy Tail (Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas