Welcome to Gaia! ::

Video game haven!

Back to Guilds

Here we talk to each other about all kinds of games, anime, characters, and more! So join today! Click for more info! 

Tags: games, kingdom hearts, modern warfare, assassins creed, anime 

Reply The Gamers Center
Introduce your self to the other members! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dehl

Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Names william 14 and own all in video games.............fav game and series i would kill for GEARS OF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can own in any game even when i first play cause i quick learn only love shooters mostly  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:46 am
me some call me larence,some call me the mailman of death, and some call me stupid. but i prefer I2u, or infamous to u  

infamous2u

4,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

deathsnightma

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:12 pm
my name is justin. i have 3 cats and 2 dogs. im super sneaky if u don't watch your back i will assassinate u i got sniping skills but i prefer a ballistic knife over a sniper rifle any day. i play a lot of games. im emo. dont get on my case about it. i normally play call of duty black ops on wii trying to get it for xbox 360  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:28 pm
HELL O .. um CoheedStarrr here I like video games and stuff. Favorite games are fallout 3, borderlands, and resident evil. favorite game character is leon scott kennedy.  

SallytheGhostx3

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

silent-star-killer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:09 pm
i am Shadow, i am 18 and i am a gamer, i like RGP and shooters, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age 2, and Dead Space, and Infamous one and soon to be 2 are my most favorite  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:48 am
I'm Anonymous. I found out how great fist person shooters are from my neighbors. I think Halo is the best game/series ever. I have a dog named Sakura and a turtle that's almost as old as me. My favorite game is Assassin's Creed.  

Anonymous518

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gtolink

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 am
ello fello gamers names james but hey u can call me gt (from my avi) i use to have pets but i live in apartments and no pets allowed crying but we have our stray cats so i guess there my pets lol xd mann i have a ton of system like the super Nintendo-sega genies- the atari- ps1-ps2-ps3-psp-Nintendo64-Nintendo gamecube-and the Wii ohh almost forgot i also have a dream cast lol. and to be true i am a game freak lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:36 am
i dig ur avi art its nice
iixMADHatter
Name-- Mandy
Pets-- 2 hyper dogs, 1 loving cat, and of course.. 1 baby kitten named Wilson~
...I named Wilson off of the series; House.

Gtolink

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100

Gtolink

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:36 am
lovely name hamony
XHarmony_The_KH_LoverX
My name's Harmony, I have two purebread dogs who are almost as stupid as me, I loves Kingdom Hearts, I'm against Racism and Sexism. I'm also annoying and loud =D lol heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:49 pm
Sup. My name is Prototype king3 (I use this on xbox, random free pc games) and I am a huge FPS gamer. My main game is CoD (only one I really beast at) and my fav is Borderlands 2.  

Prototypeking3

Unforgiving Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Angry xxdeadmanxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:32 pm
im josh im 13 and im dupid redface burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:11 am
'Sup. I'm a parkour athlete. Console gamer too. Specifically a FPS gamer.

I'm a guys' girl so I be chillin' with my bros'. I'm not much on the feminine side. Come on, I wear tees, gym shorts, and oversized hoodies.Don't get me wrong, I still the same looking short skinny eighteen year old girl. Too awkward with females. (seriously what to girls talk about besides gossip and school; is there anything better for you guys to talk about?) Just more chill with the bros'. Yeah, I go to an Asian populated (like 75%) nerd high school, but we be epic up in there like a bawss.

I'm a Huge fan of AC. AC III came out and it's epic like all AC games.
I play PoP, For now, I own PoP: RS and PoP: TSoT, I be playin' AC and other PoP at my bros' houses on the 360. I currently ordered a 360 since 'rents won't step foot in GameStop, but I go there all the time. It's the only store I go to. 360>PS3 anyday. Power Rewards Member to ya' bros'. I have currently a Wii, which is only good for FPS. The reason why I go to bros' houses to play on 360, but I max out on 6x/summer/year ('rents just don't like chillin' with bros' playin' VG).

Huge fan of AC though, bro, huge fan of AC.

I do play games similar to AC and PoP and few other genres to my taste. Just like 'em two more. I know Halo 4 came out. Not much into Halo. More into CoD for now (even though I act like a noob in it; not a pro, but like an intermediate at it). May try Halo again with 4 coming out.  

AuditoredaFirenzeEzio

Versatile Fatcat

Kaela Simca

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:20 am
Ohey! I am gumball, and i really only joined to find more people to play creed 3 with. Well so far that is it. Anyway I am a total geek and my xbox name is UndeadGumbaII I also have a ps3 and my name on it is Sev-07 And just because mustaches are awesome, I love mustaches<3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:31 am
I'm a lemon  

Saint Lemons

Irah Harenam

IRL Noob

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:47 am
Hey, my name is Geordi, but you can call me Geo or Fin since most people do! I'm currently 17 and live in England. I play on pretty much every console and like to have a nice pallet when it comes to playing all kind of different games, from indie to point and click, hack and slash to FPS, RPG's to sim games! I also still play my games from old gens (aside from my NES since that got the red light of death a few years ago :/ ) as well as modern consoles such as PS3 and 360. The only area I'm a little handicapped in at the moment is PC gaming since I'm having to use my laptop, but I'll be getting a brand new desktop come June! (So I'll finally be able to play many of my steam games again! cx )

Aside from that, I'm a pretty open-minded, clumsy at times and lucky. By lucky, I mean both bad and good luck. There's always something odd going on in both the real world and the gaming world for me! Heck, when I finally started Borderlands 2 a few weeks ago I somehow ended up playing as a Siren with Axton's skin on (seriously, AXTON HAD BOOBS)!

Anyway, I hope that's enough to start with, but the best way to get to know me is to just talk to me! biggrin I look forward to meeting you all! x)  
The Gamers Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff