Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deal With It - The House MD Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild with House discussions as well as other favorite television doctors... 

Tags: House, Medicine, Hugh Laurie, Doctor, Drama 

Reply House MD Discussions
Favorite season Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what season of House is your favorite?
  season 1
  season 2
  season 3
  season 4
  season 5
  season 6
  which ever one the doctor guy is in...
View Results

suckk-my-flaming-cane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:14 pm
JamesWilsonOncologist
It was hard to choose between Season 2 or season 6, I like that House and Wilson are good friends again, there have been some great moments with those two so far. smile

lol totally! did you see last night's episode? when wilson and house go to the convention thingie? I won't say it happened in case you haven't seen it...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:15 pm
anonymousfish
I DONT KNOW WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN WITH CHASE AND CAMERON. IM GUNNA GO WATCH THE EPISODE NOW SO I CAN FIND OUT..... i hope they stay together... fot chase's sake, i dont giv a crap about cameron, at lease chase is pretty...

alright people, i don't think cameron and chase are divorceing. if you want to know the reason, go to the whaaaa? forum, im gunna post it there (possible spoiler if you didnt see last night's episode....)  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:18 pm
hamitro
ACCIDENTS?

I know this isn't what happened, but someone driving and hitting someone with their car isn't always intentional. Or in doctor's cases, accidently giving them the wrong medicine or the wrong amount of medicine. etc...Not every death is intentional.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:42 pm
HouseMDFan25
hamitro
ACCIDENTS?

I know this isn't what happened, but someone driving and hitting someone with their car isn't always intentional. Or in doctor's cases, accidently giving them the wrong medicine or the wrong amount of medicine. etc...Not every death is intentional.

WHAAA!?!?!?!?!?!!!  

suckk-my-flaming-cane

Doctor-G-House

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:09 am
DoctorJWilsonMD
It was hard to choose between Season 2 or season 6, I like that House and Wilson are good friends again, there have been some great moments with those two so far. smile

Yes, we have had a lot of great moments haven't we? We also have had our share of not so great moments as well. You've stood through me through a lot of bad moments in my life Wilson when no else would. You've seen me at my best and my worst, as I have with you. These moments, good and bad, is what helped to strengthen our friendship. Running into you at that convention 20 years ago, proved to be the best thing I could have done. Seeing you there, depressed and defeated... I knew that it wasn't going to be a boring night... and you proved me right. And from that night on, our friendship has been anything but boring!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:42 am
Doctor-G-House
DoctorJWilsonMD

Yes, we have had a lot of great moments haven't we? We also have had our share of not so great moments as well. You've stood through me through a lot of bad moments in my life Wilson when no else would. You've seen me at my best and my worst, as I have with you. These moments, good and bad, is what helped to strengthen our friendship. Running into you at that convention 20 years ago, proved to be the best thing I could have done. Seeing you there, depressed and defeated... I knew that it wasn't going to be a boring night... and you proved me right. And from that night on, our friendship has been anything but boring!

I knew all throughout that road trip and after the funeral for your dad, that my life wasn't the same without you as my friend. smile  

JohnHWatsonHolmes
Crew

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150
House MD Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers