Forum News and Guidelines -PLEASE READ- ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:59 am
DARKNRGY
The Gaia Guild Network (GGN) is currently undergoing a massive rewrite and restructuring. The function of the Captain's Guild may change during the transition, but feel free to use it for it's original intent until otherwise instructed. Expect guilds to be unstable for the next couple of weeks (starting Aug 22) while the transition is under way.

got this heads-up from a friend in another guild n i thought it wise to pass the message on. changes are comin folks, and it seems things will get worse before it gets better!

consider urselves warned....

domokun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hooray for glitches!

Some are missing arms so you can reposition easily - since arms have no undergarments on them, they should be easy enough to paste in!

EDIT:
thanks lucca! this bases image has been added to the editing toolbox - links list sticky. 3nodding

Lucca Ashtear

shocktv3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:23 pm
the guild's picture post subforum is now open for business! post away, people! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:40 pm
heya guildies, the holiday season is upon us once again! the secret santa 2K5 sign-up is under way in the entertainment subforum!

xd

shocktv3

shocktv3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:02 am
notice something missing from ur muse's titles? well, dont panic.. with the re-alignment of the guild's subforums, the museums are all in the main forum, so we feel its not needed to use the museum tags anymore.

vorty n i have started the process of takin em out, but if u can, please take the time to remove the tag urself.

3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:12 am
this announcement was posted on February 19, 2006 3nodding

Vorty
As of a few days ago, I have officially stepped down as Guild Leader of the Avatar Editors Guild. At this time in life, the very same which claimed our last Guild Leader, Tyran Brandywine, things have become rather hectic in my rush to prepare myself for University life and study. To fill my hefty boots of leadership, I have enlisted one of my most respected editors who has been a loyal comrade and confident, supporting me in times of need. I invite you all to welcome ShockTV3 into command.

[APPLAUD]

I wish you all the best and hope that your fantastic editing work carries on. I'd also like to thank you all for your support and patience during my time in charge. Fear not, I'll still be dossing around the ol' hut, as Vice Captain, so you needn't start missing me yet! :p

Cheers again,
Matt (Vorty)

shocktv3
ahem.. i do not lead this guild. i just have the powers to make changes were nobody else can. if anyone needs things to happen here, let me know. other than a technical switch of what names appear where, i promise u, nothing will change.... our guild will still b the greatest in existence.

cool

e.n.t.r.o.p.y
surprised Wow, I totally missed this!

I still thought Vorty was captain...eh-heh. whee

Congrats shock!

Iceketch
Yay! for the new sergeant! xd

Rammi
I don't belong here but...

Congrats shock!

cool

shocktv3

shocktv3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:13 am
due to a seeming lack of activity, the comments and criticism thread, which is integral to our way of life in here, has been moved from the editors resources subforum back to the forefront of our main guild forum.

any concerns about this can be PMed to me. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:04 pm
fellow members, know now that u can sleep well again! saga has been chosen by the lady of the lake, and is now a knight of the guild.

if trouble brews in any form in here, please dont hesitate to contact either sir saga or myself.. as we will both stay vigilant for any wrongdoings, spelling errors, and misplaced threads.

cool

shocktv3

shocktv3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:33 pm
new guild suggestion thread created n stickied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:46 am
Heya everyone! whee

Let's all welcome Carandra who recently joined our crack team of moderators to help out around the guild. Let us all look forward to more things to come!

Saga
Vice Captain

2,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Carandra
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:30 pm
yes and you can all yell at me if i'm outa line or not fufilling my duties ninja

edit: Welcome Back Remon Tei smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:41 pm
Hey guildies,
I would love it, when you accept someone into the guild or any new comers to this place. to make yourself known for us that are making member lists.

Gathering the info from the 15+ pages is very annoying and we'd appriciate it in the future, for those persons to actively show up after being accepted. Thankyou
mrgreen  

Carandra
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

evil shocktv3
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:28 pm
IMPORTANTE! scream

in accordance to guild regulations regarding the ringin in of a new year, in the next few days, there will b a guild membership cleaning! any and all persons with a severe lack of posts, attendance, and/or general activity, will b removed from our ranks.

Evicted Residence Notice

Vaihingen
Praedulcis Gustus
ZoeCalico
Jezzzamy
Zoideu
Arby Sasini
~T3H FLUFF~
Pale_Secrecy
goldenblazedragon
Pirate-Wolfe
TheLordTako
LSN Mule
Shijo T.
Astera_Flower
Akane_Rose95
St. Paul
Refleximage
Chemichia
-Kid Karma-
Milton Vonhauser
CircleOfTheDarkOnes
NeonDepth
Aldana
~I-Mac~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:26 am
Let it be known, That today I shall take command of this guild as your Captain.

Please be kind to me, and if you have important matters to discuss with me about the guild, i will gladly accept anyones private messages.
Thankyou~

Carandra
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

The Avatar Editors Guild - Museums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items