Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mixed Gender Bunk - The start of our new and improved cabin.

Back to Guilds

This place started as a forum in camp chaos then it ended & became a thread in CB. Due 2 noobs taking over I am creating our new cabin here. 

Tags: Mixed gender, Role play, Camp chaos, Bunkhouse, Fighting 

Reply Mixed Gender Bunk - The start of our new and improved cabin.
The lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EdenofVolterra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Eden laughed"No need to get your fur in a bunch I'm here to help Lycans dont growl I tended to her wounds dont dare try a hurt me"Eden said standing up  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 pm
~;ISSabeLL MaE;~

User Image Iss,Matt isn't going to like this. Hunter thought still baring his canines.
You know how he feels about help from outside the pack. And he probably already knows. Zack thought back and shivered.
I stood up slowly and stood in front of the girl and growled at them,
I know he doesn't like it but things don't always go the way he wants them to. I thought to both of them.
They huffed and barked,"Fine,let's go." I nodded and tried to run but the pain in my back was still their and they both walked up to me licking my wound.
It's not so easy...

User Image

Being a wolf...  

Miss Mylodie

EdenofVolterra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm
"Here give her this every half hour it will help fasten the healing"She said giving the to lycan boys some medican  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 pm
~;ISSabeLL MaE;~

User Image They growled at you when you got too close and I snapped my jaws at them and they huffed.
Just take it! I thought.
Fine. Mike thought and took it with his teeth.
Let's go find Matt. Hunter thought.
Ummm,no need...He found us.

A wolf came out of the trees with black and light brown fur,he walked over to us and thought,
Who's this?
She helped me,don't do anything rash Matt.
He growled and snapped his jaws at the girl,getting into a low crouch position.
It's not so easy...

User Image

Being a wolf...  

Miss Mylodie

EdenofVolterra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:19 pm
"Hmmm typical I try and help one of you Lycans and just for that I get attacked"She said still not moving not an ounce of fear seem to be shown in her face  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:29 pm
~;ISSabeLL MaE;~

User ImageThis is going to be the only way to get this to stop. I thought.
I thought human and my fur started to dissapear,along with my,claws and then I was standing their looking like a regular human and said,
"Stop it Matt!" He changed too. He was 6'0,and had dark brown hair,blue jeans,amber eyes,and black and red Adidas shoes.
"No. I won't stop it,your not allowed to have any help from outside the pack. You know that!" He raised his voice,it was solid and strong.
"I don't care. She helped me when you guys couldn't. Go ahead banish me,I've done nothing wrong." He scanned you up and down and wrinkled his nose.
Mike and Hunter stood their still in their wolf form and lied down sighing. Matt sighed and said to the girl,"I thank you for your help,but be warned,if you come near my pack again their will be punishment."

He looked at me and nodded,"Let's go."
I nodded back and changed back into a wolf and Hunter and Mike got up also.
It's not so easy...

User Image

Being a wolf...  

Miss Mylodie

EdenofVolterra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:31 pm
"Okay as long as I dont get attacked again being a Vampire isnt that easy"she said and started to walk off  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 pm
~;ISSabeLL MaE;~

User Image I walked over to the girl and nuzzled her in a friendly way and barked,"Thank you." Matt gave me the death stare and I rolled my eyes. He changed back also,and barked at all of us and we all ran off into the woods.
It's not so easy...

User Image

Being a wolf...  

Miss Mylodie

EdenofVolterra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:36 pm
"Good bye young Lycan may you be healthy in the future and not this accident prone"Eden yelled giggling as the girl ran off  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:48 pm
~;ISSabeLL MaE;~

User Image I ran besides the guys and Matt thought, Next time that vampire comes near any of us I give you orders to kill her. I snorted and thought, No,I'm not going to,she helped me. Mike thought, Iss,I know you don't like following orders but what Matt says goes whether you like it out not. Hunter then thought, Besides,if we were to lose you we wouldn't have any brains in the pack anymore. He barked a little. Hey! Mike thought. Would all of you quit goofing around and concentrate on where your going,otherwise you'll run into a tree or rock. Matt huffed and they all kept quiet.
It's not so easy...

User Image

Being a wolf...  

Miss Mylodie

EdenofVolterra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:55 pm
Eden backed flipped up in to one of the highes branch in a tree and watched the Lycans set off and whisperd"Good travels to you young one"and watched them leaven later diving under the lake  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:07 pm
~;ISSabeLL MaE;~

User Image We all ran for about a 45 minutes and then arrived into a snowy terrain.
Alright,head into the cave,don't let anyone see you. Matt thought and we all nodded and started towards the cave while he turned around to go hunt for food.

We walked far back into the cave untill we got to chest. We all lied down silently and waited for Matt to return with the food.
It's not so easy...

User Image

Being a wolf...  

Miss Mylodie

EdenofVolterra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:15 pm
"Hmmm I wonder what the young Lycan is doing I wish I knew if her wounds have healed"Eden said walking about the lake  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 pm
~;ISSabeLL MaE;~

User Image I started to shiver and then all of a sudden I changed back,"Crap..."
What is it Iss? Hunter thought and looked at me Ohhh.. "I guess I'm going to have to break out the blankets." I said and went over to the chest moving slowly,my wounds still hurting. I grunted as I lifted the chest open and took out two thick comforters then lying them down on the ground.

I then lazily closed my eyes and almost fell asleep when Matt thought, I've got food.
Mike and Hunter's ears perked up and they ran outside,that just left me lying on the cave floor,my body aching.
It's not so easy...

User Image

Being a wolf...  

Miss Mylodie

EdenofVolterra
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:29 pm
"I'm going to check on her"Eden said and went trudging through the forest  
Mixed Gender Bunk - The start of our new and improved cabin.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games