Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Hamlet [A 1/2 WangZi Guild]

Back to Guilds

Infinite Hamlet is Gaia's First 1/2 Prince Guild! XD 

Tags: 1/2 Prince, 1/2 Ouji, 1/2 WangZi, Second Life, Manhua 

Reply ☆ Roleplay ★
Second Life: A Different Story :: CLOSED FOR A BIT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:41 pm
Someone fixed the glitch. The other RP's I'm in are back to their normal posting order. Except the ones posted during the glitch. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 pm
Well, now that it seems there hasn't been any recent submissions, this RP can now officially begin! We will still be accepting people though~ ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We can't thank you enough for accepting this job; it just seemed like no one would want to take up this job as a Hidden GM for Second Life!" the voice said merrily in a raspy, but somewhat young voice.
"Don't mention it! I was actually hoping for a job like this, and actually getting the oppritunity to work for Second Life?! I just can't thank you enough for hiring me, Sir!" Ryo exclaimed joyfully, but remained in her calm posture next to her boss.
"Well, we might as well begin your job here then, Miss Ryo!" her boss said, handing her a game helmet and the game, but as her hands grasped the game packet, he eyed a small slip of paper sticking out. "Wow, seems like you're one of our one hundred lucky winners, Miss Ryo!" he said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic about it.
"Uhmmm, winner?" Ryo questioned with a slight head tilt to the right. "Is there some kind of contest going out for Second Life, Sir?" she asked, still rather baffled by her boss's words.
"Indeed you are correct. We're currently holding a contest for a few one hundred lucky purchasers of this game. If you find this slip here," he said, holding up the slip that was found in Ryo's game packet, "you are allowed to make any changes to your character as you please. . . with the exceptions of gender changes, that is," he chuckled. "Now, if you wish, you can now start!"
Ryo placed on the game helmet and pressed the "on" button located on the helmet, "I can't believe I'm actually doing this!" she thought as she heard the helmet start up. She typed in the code that she had on her slip and clicked "enter".
. . .
It was dark, pitch black actually, and all that was shown on Ryo was a white spotlight beaming from above a dark abyse.
"Hnnn. . . ," she softly mumbled as she shifted here and there in the beaming spotlight.
Before she could say much more, the room lit up, revealing a girl, around her mid twenties, sitting in a chair with a reform smile settled upon her face. "Welcome to Second Life! This is your first time here, so we'll go ahead and start with the character screening. This is necessary since your game's character will be based off of your-- Ah, I'm reading that you're one of the winners of Second Life's contest. Congratulations! I guess I should really skip ahead to the character screening since you have the ability to create your character in any way," she said, giggling off her embarrasment. She had a mechanical sense in her voice, must have been an NPC.
. . .
After a couple of tweakings here and there for Ryo's Second Life character, it was finally finished! The outcome was a human girl who's nearly-white, pale complection was completely flawless. Her long, silk, black hair was down to her mid-thigh tied up in two pigtails, and her eyes were a crystal blue color that seemed to have a mysterious feeling to them.
The NPC sighed in awe at their accomplishment, "She's amazing!" she finally said. "Now that we're finished with your character's appearance, we should pick out her name.
Ryo knew exactly what she wanted to name her character as she was making her character, "Cellestal," Ryo said confidently to the NPC.
"Wow, pretty fast on the name now aren't we?" the NPC said with a smirk.
"Maybe she wasn't so much of an NPC at all. Maybe she's even a Hidden GM too," Ryo thought.
"Anyways," the GM said, clapping her hands together once, "you can now begin!" And with those words, her lifeless character lunged towards Ryo. A dark hole opened underneath Ryo, no Cellestal, as she fell into it.
. . .
The feeling of a warm, stone ground was what she hit in a matter of seconds, "Curse the lack of soft landings in video games," Cellestal thought before she passed out.

T R l X X
Crew

Nyaph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Ooohhh I see kay thanks for telling meh that! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Sei closed the door and pulled off his school coat, tossing his bag on the study desk. His other arm still held the box that contained the game helmet he'd be using for Second Life.

He stared at this for a long time while seated on his bed. "Let's give you a test run, shall we?"

He checked the helmet to see that it was fully functional and plopped it onto his head, laying back on the bed and closing his eyes.

"Game name. Azuriel. Race. Angel," he muttered to himself.

Hayaiko

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 pm
A virtual half-hour passed by before Cellestal regained consiousness. "Mnn," she mumbled as she lifted her self from the ground. She looked around at the new surroundings. Cellestal couldn't believe it! The whole place seemed so life like; no pixels, no nothing like the other previous virtual reality games! Cellestal dusted off her white vested top and her black shorts before she began walking around the Human newbie village.

System notice:New player has joined Second Life, GM Cellestal will now introduce them.

Cellestal wasn't too sure what the System Notice was talking about, but before she could think too far into it, her character "poofed" away, and appeared in the same dark room that she was in where she created Cellestal. "That's right, I'm a Hidden GM! I'm required to introduce characters to the game. . . HUH?!" Ryo was rather startled by this since she gained no actual knowledge of how to introduce new players, but she couldn't fail on her first attempt. . . or, at least not too bad.
. . .
The room soon lit to reveal a boy, around eighteen years of age. Ryo gulped once, but started in a friendly, kind tone, "Welcome to Second Life!"

[[Okay, I left this off to you, Hayaiko~! I'll be introducing yours and everyone else's character to Second Life, just in case you never caught that. (I, myself, never actually figured that out until I reread over the rules. xD;; )]]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:42 pm
"Er, hi," he returned. "Thanks! I'm still getting the hang of this. I'm still disoriented, I guess."

He flashed her a small smile. "How do you get this started? Creating characters? I already have an idea in mind, but I guess there would still be some rules before I can go play in the beginner fields or something?"

He was trying his best to sound cheerful. His face seemed oddly fake in this cyberspace, but what's even weirder was that he was actually standing here. "Are you an npc?"

Hayaiko

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:21 am
"GEH?! H-how can he just ask right away wondering whether or not I'm an NPC?!" Ryo quickly pushed that thought aside since it would be rude to make a new player wait. She walked a few steps forward before starting her introduction in a friendly voice, "Before you begin the character creation process, a character screening will be needed to put things in place; your character is mainly based on how you look like in real life," Ryo explained as a white light quickly scanned Sei. "Ah, so you have an idea in mind already? That's good, then we can begin immediatly!" and with those words, a large variety of creatures appeared out of no where. "First, a race is required. We have a large variety as you can see: Humans, Holymen which classify Angels under, Demons, Elves, Dark Elves, Beasts, Animals, and Elementals are the most favorited, but if you want, we can go past those few choices and continue on to more!" Ryo gulped one more still rather nervous explaining something she never thought much of to a new player, but somehow. . . it was like she magically knew all of this.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:25 am

"Holy men... sounds just about fine with me. Do they become, like, priests? I'll pick an angel for my race," Sei said slowly, finalizing his decision. "Do I get any equipment? Like... a staff, perhaps?"

He paused, looking at Ryo carefully. "I'm sorry... you seem to know a lot. Maybe you're not an NPC at all. Sorry for concluding so soon."

Then, "Is there anything else that needs to be done?"

Hayaiko

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 pm
"Any race can become a Priest; there are no restrictions for races of any kind," Ryo explained, "Now, about equiptment. It depends on your job, and since you're planning on become a Priest, they normally receive a staff as their equiptment, but some players get spell books instead." She softly coughed, and then continued with Sei's other question, "Before you can join the rest of Second Life, a username must be in place. Remember, usernames are what you are recognized by in the game, so there is no changing it when it's done."

[[ Lol, Sei sounds kind of like a psychic the way he concluded that Ryo was an NPC. xD;; ]]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 am
((OC: Pardonnez moi. ^^ He's chock-full of questions.))

Sei mused, nodded. "I gotcha. I'm not good with just carrying books around. Do we have any options to pick between the staff and book?"

His brows creased, and he settled to a cross-legged sit. "As for the name.. how about... Azuriel?"

Hayaiko

T R l X X
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:05 pm
Ryo forced out a nervous laugh, "Sorry, it just depends on your kind of luck when you complete the quest for your job, but like I said before, most of the time players will receive a staff. . . . Ah! "Azuriel" is perfect!" A brief moment passed as Ryo entered in Sei's username. "All done!" she said, patting Sei's character on the shoulder. "You can now begin Second Life!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:27 pm
"S-Serious?!" Karin said Gaping at the brown box In her hands,"She quickly tore off the tape and dug through the stuffing peanuts until there it was at the bottom of the box In mint condition The second life game helmet."huu~" she breathed suddenly,Her finger caressed something in the box ,"Congratz you have been chosen....." Karin read, after a moment she freaked out even more and Pracycially threw on her helmet.  

Nyaph
Vice Captain

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:42 pm
"Taki! A package for you dear!" his mother called from downstairs in a sweet voice. "My! And it's pretty large too? Who might it be from I wonder?"

A slight sigh escaped his lips as he reluctantly put down the book he was so engrossed in. Taki slowly rose from his covers and shuffled his feet down the stairs.

"Taki! Shouldn't you look more happy that you got such a gift?" His mom pointed to the package now taking up the majority of their kitchen table. "Be grateful that your relatives have money to spend on you. Honestly! Sometimes I wonder if I spoil you too much." She huffed and shook her head as she left the room, murmuring something inaudible.

"A gift...but it's not even near my birthday or Christmas,"
Taki thought as he neared the large saran-wrapped box. There was a stamp that read [FRAGILE] strewn across the top. "How curious..." He began carefully removing the wrapping and, after a few moments, had an opened package in front of him. Inside was a helmet of some sort, silver in color. He looked around to see if there was any sign of a set of instructions, a letter or anything, but strangely all he saw was the helmet. "Hmmm..." Taki frowned as he scratched his head in disappointment. "Even if this was from a family member, they would have at least left a note."

Right when he was contemplating this enigma, he noticed a wedge of paper stuck in the interior of the helmet. Immediately he fished it out to see what was the meaning behind all this. On it, in tiny lettering, were the words ' FOR MY BELOVED' scribbled neatly.

Well, that didn't make any sense. Taki's frown deepened. If the fact that the package didn't have a return address didn't disturb him, that little note surely did. "Well whichever sick relative decided to pull off this charade I could care less. It's for the best that mom doesn't know though..." He shrugged. It's wasn't like the gift was poison or something. Grabbing the helmet, Taki trudged back upstairs into his room. He sat in front of his computer and reluctantly put on the helmet. Everything was dark for a moment. And then silence. No hum of his computer, no distant blares from the television downstairs, no shuffling of feet from his mother. And then after a few seconds, a blinding light.

Taki winced. There was nothing here in this place...where ever he was. Just pure white stretching as far as the eyes could see. But then, he heard a 'pinging' sound. A digital voice echoed from afar. "Welcome to Second Life" it said...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 pm
System notice : New player has joined Second Life. GM Cellestal will now introduce them
"Huh?! Again?! I'm still working on Sei though!"
"Don't worry, we send in a backup GM to cover for Sei," replied a calm, withdrawn voice from out of nowhere.
And with that, Ryo faded away and appeared in yet another white room where Taki was. Ryo gulped once more, still new to the whole welcome process, she was trying to keep her cool without turning out like a total idiot in front of new players. "Welcome to Seond Life," her voice rang. As the echoes resounded, Ryo gathered up her courage to continue. "This must be your first time here, so we should start with the character screening. Oh, and we are having this contest going on at the moment, I must ask, are you one of the lucky winners?" she asked. It was a good start with her second person.

[GAH! I FORGOT TO ASK IF SEI HAD WON THE CONTEST! IF YOU DID (Yeah, it's not mandatory~) PLEASE TELL ME AND I'LL EDIT MY LAST POST TO WHERE YOU ENTER A CODE AND YOU CREATE YOUR CHARACTER OVER TO YOUR LIKING. . . .BTW WE EVEN FORGOT TO DISCUSS HOW YOU WANTED TO DISCUSS YOUR CHARACTER! I'm terribly sorry, Hayaiko. I'll restart the whole conversation if you want to. I'd hate for Sei to start the game when he hardly even got any word in how his character looks like!]

T R l X X
Crew

Geno Rhapsody
Vice Captain

TenBillion-Percent Simp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:40 pm
Taki blinked rapidly. "Huh?" was all he was able to utter out after a few seconds. In front of him stood...someone else? A girl it seemed. She looked somewhat nervous strangely enough. He had never really gotten into these full scale MMORPG type games before, but his mind knew this person wasn't what people called an NPC.

"You asked if I won a contest? How am I supposed to know if I did? And...where am I?" Taki arched a eyebrow and folded his arms. "...Who are you?"

[[Hahaha, more questions. xDDD ]]  
☆ Roleplay ★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces