3 Prizoner of Azkaban
  4 Goblet of Fire
  5 Order of the Phoenix
  6 Half-Blood Prince
View Results

Mourning Star Lucifer

Lonely Borg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:57 am
I luv PoA, but HBP is a very close second. I was also in love with Sirius pre-movie mania, yet am now completly unnerved by his real life un-hotness. Oh, well....

As for HBP, the only thing that eerk me was the little to no mention of Sirius. It was as if he'd never existed, although I was happy that his name was finnally cleared.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:43 pm
I really like the Goblet of Fire and the Half Blood Prince, I don't know why but I just love em. Both made me cry at the end, but I really enjoyed them, but I also love all the other books.  

kitty_mug

Eris_M.Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:37 pm
i would say the Half-blood prince because even though Dumbeldore dies cry crying crying crying because it makes me laugh and it made want to keep reading and wanted to know what would happen next on the best parts and it was jut fantastic i loved it heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:29 am
Prisoner of askaban!

It has the best name
It has Sirius
Everyone thinks Sirius is evil which is just funny
It doesn't randomly pair harry up with ginny
Harry falls off his broomstick
It has Lupin
You find out a lot about Harry's parents
Dogs are so cute ^_^ (i have 2 of them)  

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100

Lord Draconus [vamp]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:54 am
my favourites are the 6th followed by the 4th
they are the coolest ever  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:20 am
Id hav to agree with soccerjoe on this 1. the 4th is the best book and movie.  

wiz_king

m 0 0 f ! n s

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:30 am
The 6th is definetly the best.
Dumbledore dies.
Yay.
I never liked Dumbledore...
But I think my grandmother had a crush on him... o.O

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:57 pm
it would either be goblet of fire or order of the phoenix ^^ i dunno why maybe because goblet of firewas funny and there was some romance in order of the phoenix  

Purrple Neko

Beloved Cat

Raenefxx

5,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:50 am
why doe sverey one like the 6th so much?

Maybe i'm just biased cause I hate HarryxGinny.

the 4th movie was the best film, even though they skipped the quidditch world cup and messed up the maze

i hate the 3rd movie, that was just >.< i haven't even got the DVD of it. when the 4th comes out on DVD though i might get the boxset (i only have videos of the first 2)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:25 pm
book 6. It is the newest  

damnation95

Makes_another_account

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:45 am
I only like Half-Blood-Prince coz Ginny and Haryy kissed*wonders dreamily*....*giggles* Well, I actually like Goblet of Fire... no wonder... maybe I'll like book 7... whatever the title is... as long as Harry is happy and Harry nor Ginny nor Hemy-own-ninny nor Ronald nor Fred nor Goerge nor Bill nor Charlie dies... *smiles proudly*... I forgot Mr and Mrs Weasly... *smile fades*... I hope Phlegm dela Cour dies(not the actress.. just the character) so Bill can marry others...................................... but not seriously... maybe Phlegm can live.................................

.................oohhh... I said too much!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:38 am
the prisoner of azkaban is still my favorite.. Ialso like the order of the phoenix anf half blood prince.. or I mean, I love them all, its just theese are on the top of my list..  

indian-flicka

Makes_another_account

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:10 am
I've already posted my favorite book so I'm gonna post my favorite scene, this is a Harry-Ginny moment sad book 6)
"We won!" yelled Ron, bounding into sight and brandishing the silver cup at Harry. "We won! Four hundred and fifty to a hundred and forty! We won!"

Harry looked around, there was Ginny running towards him; she has a hard blazing look in her face as she threw her arms around him. And without thinking, without planning it, without worrying about the fact that fifty people were watching, Harry kissed her.

there is still continuation.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:17 am
After several moments - or it might have been half an hour - or possibly several sunlit days - they broke apart. The room had gone very quiet. Then several people wolf-whisted and there was an outbreak of nervous giggling. Harry looked over the top of Ginny's head to see Dean Thomas holding a shattered glass in his had and Romilda Vane as though he might throw something. Hermione was beaming but Harry's eyes sought Ron. At last he found him still clutching the cup wearing the expression appropiate to having been clubbed over the head, then Ron gave a tiny jerk of the head that Harry understood to mean: well, if you must!

Yehey... I have another post... wait!  

Makes_another_account

S.apphire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:39 pm
prisoner of azkaban, but lot of my friend say the 1st one...  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff