Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:40 pm
shaking his head he cut the assalants throat "lowlife punk, i never can understand why people use them" he said before falling on his side breaking the arrow off under his shirt he cried out in pain and threw the arrow shaft away  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 pm
she bent down placing her hand on the wound, she was just able to grab the arrow head "this is gonna hurt but dont worry" she pulled as hard as she could and pulled it out placing her hand down to add pressure to the wound "help please!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed looking around she wasnt far from the medical side of the palace, she grabed the arrow head and stuck it in a pouch in her dress  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:57 pm
growling he tried to get up wincing from the pain "now that hurt my lady" he said with a weak smile as he stood up only to fall face foward "and so did that " he said rolling ove and grinning weakly he reached up and wiped a tear away from the princesses face " now now no crying ill be alright it takes more than a arrow to put me down"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 pm
she stood up "now now dear, were gonna get ya better" she smilled sweetly, bending down she grabed him helping him up and headed for the medical room, once they got in she set him down on the table, running for the dr. she grabed him and ran back "he took an arrow saving me, i got the arrow out, here is the head make sure their is no poisen, and help him, if he dies i will have your head!"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 pm
"dear?" he mumbled to himself a bit feverish and passed out he faintly was aware of things. such as cold stone on his stomach he tried to get up only to fall back down groaning he rolled to his side trying to reach his swords but finding them gone he slipped back into the comforting darkness and started to have flashbacks of his past.

"we attack the enemy at dawn, sargent you understand what you must do?" a voice said that he didnt recognice "yes sir i understand what must be done" he responded getting up and running toward the camp in the distance he ran up behind the guard and cut his throat he pulled him back to the forest

opening his eyes he groaned as the pain hit him as he layed on the table "my lady" he called out not seeing anyone around  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:22 pm
she grabed him hand "im right here, the dr is finishing up stitching and bandagin u thier was no poisen inthe arrow, here drink this i made it, its an elixor to help you heal faster and painlessly" she placed a cup to his lips wispering in his ear "i wont let you die"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:27 pm
drinking the elixor he smiled faintly and whispered back" i would never leave your side anyway my lady" sitting up he looked around "how long was i out?" he said rubbing his shoulder  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 pm
"almost 4 hours" she smilled turning to the dr "thank you, i will assist him to his room" she helped him up and helped him walk to his room "you need to rest my dear, i dont want you hurting yourself, i will tell my father of these deeds dont worry" she helped him down into his bed, covering him with a blanket she kissed him gently "please get better, i would never forgive myself if anything happened to you, you are the only one who through out my hole life has been thier for me, you are my best friend, and i dont care about classes ... i love you" she turned to leave  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm
catching her arm he pulled her down and kissed her back then looked away "go now before your father worries and ill be better soon trust me my lady, and im not going anywhere i promised your father i would keep you safe no matter what and my lady, classes dont matter to me either i love you as well i have for a long time now go before you get in trouble" he said smiling faintly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:59 pm
she touched his cheek, as she left, entering her fathers chambers "father, my body guard was attacked, trying to save me he took and arrow in the shoulder, he is resting now, but what is goin on!?!?!"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm
getting a horrible feeling he jumped out of bed and ran to the pharohs room in time to tackle nef out of the way of anouther arrow getting grazed across the face drawing his blades he started to fight with one assassin who ran in behind him. reaching out he pulled the mask off his opponents face and froze as he recognized his face from his flash back earning him a cut across the chest and blocking the next slash he kicked his opponent in the stomach winding him and hitting him in the back of the head he knocked him out and ran to fight the next assailiant who dropped from the window killing his new opponent he felt a knife enter his side and turning he killed this new assalaint causeing the rest to run "my lord and lady are you both ok" he asked covered in blood and dropping to one knee he started to breath hard and pressing his side to stop the blood he fell over on his side  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:29 pm
nef ran to him grabing him "im fine oh my gods! father what is goin on!?!?!?!" she cradeled him, holdin him close and holding his wound, ripping her dress for some cloth, she wrapped him

the pharoh sighed and looked at her "honney, these are assasson from thebes, while you were gone the ruler of thebes came to ask for your hand, saying you were the wildest at heart, and most beautiful, he wanted you, i of course refused for i know.. your true love" he looked at the gaurd "when i refused he got infuriated and said he would have you some way of another.. since then, your aunt and some cusins have parashed" he sighed "it might be saffer for you to leave"

nef looked down again a tear falling from her face "maybe... thier are a few things" she sighed "father tonight im sleeping in his room, for.. safty"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:39 pm
sinking back into the darkness he had another flashback to his past

"good work on the gaurds Ankhtifi" his friend said from his side looking at him he grinned "its what i do best dont you know that Horcrus" laughing to himself he joined back in the bloodlust of his companions as they ripped through the warriors agianst them

opening his eyes he reached out and grabbed the doctor stitching him up and pinned him to the wall with murder in his eyes "who are you and where am i" he said looking around  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 pm
the dr looked stunned "i am neirus, the dr of the palace, you are in the palace sir, you were attacked, and protected the princess and pharoh very well.... what is wrong sir?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:47 pm
User Image
Seth, named after the god Set, is a famous performer. She performs sword dances and acrobatic acts all over Egypt. She has been hired by the pharaoh to perform at banquets. She was given her own quarters to live in during her stay so resides in the guest quarters.  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games