Reply RP at Hogwarts
Character profile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applegater42

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:38 pm
my name is nick sovelius and i think i should have been in Ravenclaw but i was placed in Gryffindor because the sorting hat said it would be boring there rofl i'm an animagus that turns into a grizzly bear which explains my tall and broad body and black hair. i'm a 5th year and i like to play DND heart .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:23 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Ozzie_Freak_4114

fallen angel from aside

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:01 pm
I am Priyanka Sharma(rp name...not real!) but everyone knows me as Ria (I prefer that name much much more than my real name [my rp name!] xp ). I am Hindu and am a 4th year student. I have long black hair (a little lower than my shoulders...2 1/2 inches just about) that is between straight and wavey and have brown eyes.

I have an older brother who has already left this school. My parents are no crying more but left quite a fortune behind for us as well as a house to live in. Them passing away in my 2nd year was devestating crying leaving my brother to keep a handle over things. sweatdrop He has a job as an Auror. biggrin I aim for the same job. biggrin

I am very athletic and agile. biggrin I am also fairly strong considering I have practiced martial arts. sweatdrop xd I would try out for the Gryffindor quidditch team as a seeker. I have very good eye sight making our team closer to victory. biggrin xd wink

I'm fairly good at magic and have good grades in school...some subjects better than others. sweatdrop My good subjects are Defense against the Dark Arts, Charms, and Transfiguration. biggrin My bad subjects are history of magic and divination. xp All my other classes are just in the middle. 3nodding
My good friends are Harry, Ron, and Hermione! I have a special interest in Harry but I dont know if he has any interest in me! He doesnt know...neither does Ron. I have not told anyone besides Hermione and she has kept it a secret since our 1st year. I would have this posted and visible but there is no harry potter character! if there is a change, i will make this blue like everthing else!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:10 pm
Hi!! My name is Crystal Tripet, and I am in year 3. Not much of a troublemaker, I would rather just sit back and relax while people fly around the room biggrin . I can be very entertaining, and am like an elephant for remembering things.

I have LIGHT purple hair that is always in a ponytail except for special occasions. My huge green eyes always spot something interesting. My robes are the normal black, but underneath them I usually wear a purple hoodie, a purple monkey shirt, and light blue, faded jeans (probably with a tiny hole here or there 3nodding ) And I always were my bright red and white boots.

I love the odd thing here or ther, like a tiny green piece of plastic wrap from a christmas tree on my finger, and the odd blue necklace. Odds and Ends are my favourite biggrin

My wand is Holly, 7 Inches, with a baby unicorns hair within it.

My favourite classes are Divination, Potions, and Defense Against the Dark Arts.

That's all for now!!

crystalice24201

CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:53 pm
Tell us your name/nickname, year level(do not start on 7th, 6th, or 5th year), any interests, and any backround information about your character that we should know about.

My name is Samantha Lily Tersal and I go by Sam. I am a 4th year who is curiously, bubbly, and silly. I am booksmart also which shows I love to learn.

I have long Aburn hair, which goes past my waist that I usually keep in braid, but sometimes wear in 1 or 2 buns. I have pink cheeks and pink lips that are pretty. I am slender and musclar that I get from playing Chaser in Qudditch. Usually I like to wear a pair of light blue jeans that are bell bottoms. Also, when not wearing school clothes I like to wear a spaghetti strap pink shirt and my beloved flipflops in the summer. Normally I wear lilac Pumas and wear my hair with a scrunchee.

I like my kitten, Rose, whos a female and my Snow owl named Blossom who's a female also. I come from a long line of Pure bloods and my father works for the Ministry under Games and Sports. I also have a 21 year old brother named Ralph who was in Gryffndor also when he was my age. He graduated about 4 or 5 years ago.

My wand is Cherry wood, 13 1/2 inches, unicorn hair. I am attached to a knitted hat my Mum made for me along with a matching scarf. I have a friend who likes to steal the hat, along with Peeves who steals it too.

My favorite class(es) is (are):

Charms, DADA, Herbology and Transfiguration. I basically like all my classes though. My favorite teacher is Professor McGongall because she is so kind and genorus and gives plenty of tips to us girls.

That's all about me for now!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:41 am
name: Amy Henny--- crazy, werid, in-some-what-way-stupid, but has good grade, very, very bad memory, and bad at spelling (warning)
year:1st yr
fav. class- DADA, Care for Magical Creatures (bad memory), Charms, n Transiguration

I'm a animagus (srry i copy ur idea)--- owl (if u see an owl with 1 very tanned, left wing, DONT MAKE ME SEND U A LETTER!!!!!)but i have a real owl name Snowy, my mom is a muggle, my dad is a wizard who got killed by Voldermort. (boo)

mrgreen  

chocolate_mango

Talroo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:51 pm
::coughcough:: Load of despies you are.....oh well. I suppose I should post my profile here, eh? Alright, let me go find it.

Her name is James Aspenwood, although most people call her Aspen. The only people who call her James are her family.
Anyway....She is a Ninth year, and at the top of her game. Yes, she would be a match for even George or Fred. :O She's known by few, but feared by many.

Ninth years are those who stay at Hogwarts to intern with a teacher and learn even more, as there are pretty much no equivilents to college. This is why she is allowed to teach....like I said, she's at the top of her game.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:44 pm
the shadow keeper
::coughcough:: Load of despies you are.....oh well. I suppose I should post my profile here, eh? Alright, let me go find it.

Her name is James Aspenwood, although most people call her Aspen. The only people who call her James are her family.
Anyway....She is a Seventh year, and at the top of her game. Yes, she would be a match for even George or Fred. :O She's known by few, but feared by many.

Hey sis, coulda told me you were going to post you charrie. (Couldn't agree more with your 1st sentance!) Well, here we be!

Name's Gwen (Gwendolynn) Jean Aspenwood- She's about 5' 7", has attended Hogwarts for 7 years, just like her sister James. Gwen has a wicked snarkie edge and is 1/4th pixie. (Trixie Pixie! :LOL smile

(And was adopted by the Aspenwood family at the age of 4.)  

Ralio.Vask

SarangMin91

Romantic Cat

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:05 pm
name:Katherine

year:4th year 3nodding

interests:
-i heart Qudditch
-I heart reading books
-i heart to draw

my background information:
i'm quiet, tidy, a bit bossy, a bit booksmart and i'm an filipino pureblood. i don't really like getting into trouble. sweatdrop

My wand is 11 in., Supple, Mahogany, Phoenix Feather and that its very good in casting spells of great power.

My favorite classes are:
Charms, DADA, Transfiguration, Ancient Runes, and muggle studies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:19 pm
dawnee i'm in gryffindore thrid or forth year not sure. i have a Reed with unicorn hair wand very good for swishing or switching as the case maybe.very much a mother type. yes as in i know what you are doing back there stop it and do your school work. now is not play time. tell your friend to stop trying to blow up the book i see him  

dawnee
Crew

Stonefist15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:32 pm
hello Im Stonefist, I have several different namez but this is what U wil know me by. I came from the Black family, my mother was from the black family but she fell in love with my father who's mother had alo been from a pure blood family but fell in love with a muggle so he became a mud blood. So im not sure what I am. But they had died when I was 7 and was forced to watch them..I have learned to fend for myself, and to never trust....I am hispanic, I have black hair almost white skin and have very brown eyes that R cat eye shape. Only piece of advise 4 U dont get on my bad side...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:30 pm
Hey, Im Kyle but my RP name for HP is Robert Thundercrow. I dunno what year im in hogwarts(1st or 2nd year i think) but in real life, I am a 5th year. I have long-ish brown hair that comes down to my shoulders and dark brown eyes. I have good sight so I think I'd be a good chaser for the house Quiddutch team. My wand is made of yew, is 12 inches long and contains a unicorn hair. My strength is Transfiguration and Charms but my weaknesses are History of Magic and Herbology. I can learn quite quickly and can communicate information well to others.

This will be my first RP and Im not entirley sure how it works redface so any help would be much appreciated but I thought it looked really cool and I wanted to be a part of it.  

AquilaLiberum

Undomriel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:05 pm
name: Jack De' Coulmiere'

Year: first year

interests:
Quidditch

Painting

writing

Reading

Dark arts defense

Being alone.

backround (and misc. info):

born into a family of rich dark wizards, he is short, pale and dark haired, with deep blue eyes and a crosslove of art and the magic he invents on his own. Mostly alone he reads and writes and feels more at home at hogwarts than ever he had felt. All this bloke needs is some friends... xD

You should consider him for quidditch, since he was one he has flown brooms all aropund the cant'abreux catherdrals that his father owns to hold up dark arts relics, often used as a messenger boy when he was young and bored.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:02 pm
My name is Leslie Thorton. (RP name, not real one.) I was born into a family of shapeshifters, but they were either killed by Voldemort or fled the country. I was raised by my Uncle Frank in America until I was eight, then we both moved back to England. I'm a First Year, which makes me 11. I have short blonde hair that's so curly it's frizzy, grey-blue eyes, and pale skin. I usually wear wrinkled jeans and a t-shirt under my robes. My inerests include reading, writing stories, drawing, and anything to do with music. I seem to do just well enough to pass in every class except Potions.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Wilted_Red_Roses

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:56 pm
boiseboy
Tell us your name/nickname, year level(do not start on 7th, 6th, or 5th year), any interests, and any backround information about your character that we should know about.

Im a 5th year (I've changed this one, I started in 4th year) called Bradley Davidson.

My mates call me, Brad, Dave or Red and I live with a rich family. My parents are both obsessed with keeping the family name in honour and are both money obsessed and were
going to send me to a 'higher grade' school (basically for snobs) but i demanded to go to Hogwarts.

I love to cook, muggle-style and potions, and I like to learn new and exotic things which others do not know.
I also am very fond of creatures and animals.
Because of these I am very good at Potions and Care Of Magical Creatures

RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces