Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
try to stay alive Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how is this topic
  stupid
  good
View Results

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:01 pm
nef looked at him for a few minutes "alright fine... i guess ill go with..." she looked around "what can you tell me about this place?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:17 pm
"its a old abandoned town that has several wild animals that come out at night i should know i saw a friend of mine eaten alive by whatever they were" he said "now we must hurry to make it to my camp"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:21 pm
" but i dont wanna!" meghan called from a building  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:35 pm
nef started fallowing him yellin back "alright meg, you can stay out. but when the wild animals come to eat you im not gonna save you besides he has food"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:37 pm
"FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!" meghan said running out and fallowing."food,food,food,food!" meghan said over and over again  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:38 pm
nef laughed at her "i new that would get you"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

meglie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:40 pm
she sighed,she loved food,and that's the only thing you could use to get her to do something she did't want to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:32 pm
" i hope you two dont mind rabbit" he said shrugging his shoulders once they made it back to camp "its all i got right now"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:31 pm
meghan stoped in her tracks."never mind im good!" she called while running off to the buliding she was in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm
shaking his head at the girl who ran back he started to sharpen the stick he used as a spear  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm
nef laughed "when hungry gotta eat right?" she turned to meg "is she gonna get hurt over their?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:42 pm
"as long as she stays indside the building and has a fire im sure she will" he said shrugging "ill go ove tonight and light one for her"  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:53 pm
nef nodded "good id hate to see her speen hanging from a window in the mornin" nef chuckled... " so tell me what is this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:20 pm
"what the food?" he said "its rabbit" well i better go light that fire " he said grabbing a burning stick and his spear "i would suggest that you keep the fire up while im gone" he said walking off. arriving at the building that meg had ran into he light a fire in the room wheer she was asleep making sure that it had enough wood to stay light through out the night and also that it wouldnt spred throgh out the building. as he walked back forgeting the burning stick he stopped as the hairs on the back of his neck stood up he whirled as a wolf pounced and took him down to his back and bite his arm he grabbed a rock and smashed it against the wolfs head and killed it with the blow as he got up he was attacked again by anouther wolf as the pack started to close in he killed he next wolf that attacked him. "damn it i forgot the fire" he said growling as the wolves closed in he killed the next two with his spear when suddenly the wolves scattered as he heard a deep growl behind him he whirled around to stare into the eyes of a young bear who had been attracted by the smell of blood he suddenly froze as he stared at the bear he brought up his spear and with a sudden and powerful thrust he drove it into the bears shoulder the bear shuffled off breaking his spear off with it still in its shoulder. as the bear left he ran back to his fire and collapsed gasping for air  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:06 pm
meghan woke up."WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" she screamed looking at the dead wolfs thinking she killed in her sleep again.(meghan is really weird ok!) then she looked down and saw dragon."HOLY CRAP ARE YOU OK!?!?" she screamed running to him.she tooke off her sweat shirt and gave it too him."NEF!" she screamed looking around."your gonna be ok!" she said before she saw he didt have any air."crap!" she said not knowing what to do. "NEF GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND GET OVER HERE THE DUDE IS DIEING!" she screamed louder.  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games